Old 01-21-2010, 12:11 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 247.6/241.0/224

Height: 5.8

Cool BellaHTH I still want a buddy in WI

Hey BellaHTH I would love to have a buddy here in wisconsin. I am new to this site and do not know how to contact you without doing a thread. Do you know how to do that? Let's be eachothers supporters...
flyingwasp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 06:56 PM   #2  
Get through today

Awesome! Yes, you can reply by either clicking "quote" at the bottom of the post, which will include that person's post as well as your response (once you type it in after the quote). Or you can do a private message. Those are located in the upper right corner of the forum area. Mine says:

Welcome, BellaHTH.
You last visited: Today at 03:27 PM
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 24.

I'll send you one, hopefully it goes through!
BellaHTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 07:06 PM   #3  
Get through today

Hmmm I just tried to send you a private message and it says you've either chosen not to receive them or don't have permission. So I'll just put my message here.
---
So, we're buddies for working out and doing this whole weight loss thing! I've fallen completely off the wagon but made a sort of new years promise to myself to do this once and for all. There isn't an option to fail.

So should we exchange plans and keep each other accountable? I've never had a workout/weight loss buddy before. I'm excited!
Old 01-22-2010, 11:49 AM   #4  

Default BellaHTH need more help. lol....

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaHTH View Post
Hmmm I just tried to send you a private message and it says you've either chosen not to receive them or don't have permission. So I'll just put my message here.
---
So, we're buddies for working out and doing this whole weight loss thing! I've fallen completely off the wagon but made a sort of new years promise to myself to do this once and for all. There isn't an option to fail.

So should we exchange plans and keep each other accountable? I've never had a workout/weight loss buddy before. I'm excited!
Hey there....

I am not sure on the private message thing cuz the only thing I see is Welcome flyingwasp you last visited with the date. I would love to be able to do it but I dont not know how to do it.... I do not know if it is cuz I just signed up in the beginning of this month or what. I am not that computer liertate. If you could help me with this I would appreciate it.. grrr frustrating...
Old 01-22-2010, 11:57 AM   #5  
Get through today

I think everyone has the use of PMs from the get go.

Check Here:
You can turn Private Messaging on or off in your UserCP, under "Edit Options".
Old 01-22-2010, 12:05 PM   #6  

Default help

Ok this is all that I have on my list to chose from. there is nothing indicating private messaging.... I am sorry to keep asking for help with this but I do not know what else to do. lol... der.....

Control Panel
Settings & Options
Edit Email & Password
Edit Profile
Edit Options
Edit Avatar
Edit Profile Picture
Subscribed Threads
Folders
Subscriptions

List Subscriptions
Edit Folders
Miscellaneous
Event Reminders
Buddy / Ignore Lists
Attachments
Old 01-22-2010, 12:07 PM   #7  

Default help 2

and here is the other part that shows

Edit Options: flyingwasp
Login & Privacy
Use Invisible ModeInvisible mode allows you to browse the forums without appearing in the 'Currently Active Users' lists.
Use Invisible Mode
Allow vCard DownloadYou may choose to allow other users to download a vCard containing your email address and username.

If you want to keep your email address private, do not allow vCard downloads.
Allow vCard Download

Messaging & Notification
Receive EmailFrom time to time, the administrators may want to send you email notices.

If you do not want to receive these notices, disable this option.
Receive Email from Administrators
Default Thread Subscription ModeWhen you post a new thread, or reply to a topic, you can choose to automatically add that thread to your list of subscribed threads, with the option to receive email notification of new replies to that thread.
Do not subscribeNo email notificationInstant email notificationDaily email notificationWeekly email notification Default Thread Subscription Mode:

Thread Display Options
Visible Post ElementsYou have the option to show or hide various elements of messages, which may be of use to users on slow internet connections, or who want to remove extraneous clutter from posts.
Show Signatures
Show Avatars
Show Images (including attached images and images in [IMG] code)
Thread Display ModeHere you can choose the display mode for threads. For a full explanation of the modes, please view this help page.
Linear - Oldest FirstLinear - Newest First Thread Display Mode:
Number of Posts to Show Per PageUse this option to set the number of posts to show in a thread before splitting the display into multiple pages.
Use Forum DefaultShow 5 Posts Per PageShow 10 Posts Per PageShow 20 Posts Per PageShow 30 Posts Per PageShow 40 Posts Per Page Number of Posts to Show Per Page:
Default Thread Age Cut OffYou may specify a time period from which to display threads. Threads older than the age you specify will not be shown.
Use Forum DefaultShow threads from last dayShow threads from last 2 daysShow threads from last weekShow threads from last 10 daysShow threads from last 2 weeksShow threads from last monthShow threads from last 45 daysShow threads from last 2 monthsShow threads from last 75 daysShow threads from last 100 daysShow threads from last yearShow all threads Default Thread Age Cut Off:

Date & Time Options
Time ZoneAll timestamps displayed on the forums can be automatically corrected to show the correct time for your location in the world. Simply select the appropriate time zone from the list below.
(GMT -12:00) Eniwetok, Kwajalein(GMT -11:00) Midway Island, Samoa(GMT -10:00) Hawaii(GMT -9:00) Alaska(GMT -8:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)(GMT -7:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada)(GMT -6:00) Central Time (US & Canada), Mexico City(GMT -5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada), Bogota, Lima(GMT -4:00) Atlantic Time (Canada), Caracas, La Paz(GMT -3:30) Newfoundland(GMT -3:00) Brazil, Buenos Aires, Georgetown(GMT -2:00) Mid-Atlantic(GMT -1:00 hour) Azores, Cape Verde Islands(GMT) Western Europe Time, London, Lisbon, Casablanca(GMT +1:00 hour) Brussels, Copenhagen, Madrid, Paris(GMT +2:00) Kaliningrad, South Africa(GMT +3:00) Baghdad, Riyadh, Moscow, St. Petersburg(GMT +3:30) Tehran(GMT +4:00) Abu Dhabi, Muscat, Baku, Tbilisi(GMT +4:30) Kabul(GMT +5:00) Ekaterinburg, Islamabad, Karachi, Tashkent(GMT +5:30) Bombay, Calcutta, Madras, New Delhi(GMT +6:00) Almaty, Dhaka, Colombo(GMT +7:00) Bangkok, Hanoi, Jakarta(GMT +8:00) Beijing, Perth, Singapore, Hong Kong(GMT +9:00) Tokyo, Seoul, Osaka, Sapporo, Yakutsk(GMT +9:30) Adelaide, Darwin(GMT +10:00) Eastern Australia, Guam, Vladivostok(GMT +11:00) Magadan, Solomon Islands, New Caledonia(GMT +12:00) Auckland, Wellington, Fiji, Kamchatka Time Zone:
In addition, you may set the appropriate option to allow for daylight savings time in your part of the world.
Automatically detect DST settingsDST corrections always onDST corrections always off DST Correction Option:
Start of the WeekDifferent parts of the world traditionally use a different day as the start of the week. Select the appropriate day for your region here, in order to have the calendar appear correctly.
SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday Start of the Week:

Miscellaneous Options
Message Editor InterfaceWhen posting messages to the forums or other members, there are three interface types available to you. The simplest of these is a simple text box, while the last is a fully-fledged WYSIWYG editor, which allows you to format your text as you want it and see the results immediately.

Depending upon the capabilities of your web browser, you may not be able to use all of these options. If you experience problems when posting messages, try switching to a different interface type.
Basic Editor - A simple text boxStandard Editor - Extra formatting controlsEnhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing Message Editor Interface:
Old 01-22-2010, 09:06 PM   #8  
Get through today

-Go to User CP
-Go to Edit Options
-Under Messaging and Notification, there is a checkbox for "Enable Private Messaging" -- Make sure this is checked.

If this doesn't work or there isn't anything there, you may need to email a Moderator to get help.