Old 01-08-2010, 04:15 PM   #1  
Less than 15 now!!

S/C/G: 220/*ticker*/145

Height: 5' 4"

Thumbs up Strength for the Weekend

Thought we could use a place to get our plans out there for staying on track this weekend. I'm really pumped about the First Weigh In on Monday!!

We don't have any plans or this weekend. Hubs works on Saturdays. The only deviation from my daily plan is a glass of wine tonight. A nice FULL glass of wine. The weather is supposed to break, so with the piles and piles of snow, we might get to build a snow man tomorrow! Saturday is leftover day - hoorah - no cooking!

Sunday maybe we will grill some steaks and have some baked potatoes or something. One of my main goals for Sunday is to take a nap. Silly, I know. But I'm still getting up in the night at least once with an infant. I keep reminding myself that energy begets energy and if I exercise I will feel better!

Goal BEFORE big glass of wine - 45 minutes on the tread mill. I can do it!
mortonpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 04:25 PM   #2  
I'm Just a Little Crazy

S/C/G: 250/215/170

Height: 5'9"

Good Call - I need to think a bit about my plan for the weekend.

Tonight: Going to Friends house. I am going to have 1 - 2 glasses of wine. They are making tacos with ground turkey, which sounds healthy. I will skip all sour cream/cheese type ingredients.

Tomorrow: Another friends house. But I am bringing a casserole for dinner - so I can make something healthy! Again, I will probably have 1 - 2 glasses of wine. In the morning, I will do my strength training exercises.

Sunday: It is off to my in-laws to celebrate Christmas with them. She usually makes a turkey. So I will eat some of that. And I will eat veggies. I WILL SKIP the Pilsbury Cresent dinner rolls. And I will drink water - not wine. In the morning, I will run on my treadmill.
SCraver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 05:12 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 198/197/129

Height: 5'4"

I'll be working 12 hour shifts this weekend I'm on my feet for most of that entire time so I rarely work out on days I work, BUT I work on 5th floor so I WILL be taking the stairs every time I need to go somewhere, and I'm going to get on the treadmill tonight for at least an hour. Tonight I'm making baked chicken and rice with a a bunch of veggies so I'll be sure to pack leftovers for my lunch at least for tomorrow. The hardest part is drinking enough water. There have been days I've been so busy that I didn't have time to use the bathroom so I"m kinda shy around the water sometimes Now I just have to hope no one brings snacks!!!
katertater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 07:29 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 235/see ticker/145

Height: 5'4"

MP- A nap sounds great, so does the Wine A snowman sure sounds fun too!

SCraver- Looks like you're in for a fun weekend Those tacos sure do sound great...

Katertater- SO sorry you have so much work this weekend Hopefully you'll find some nice time for yourself somewhere in there!

The appliance guy just left us with a fixed, working washer! I'm in for the weekend doing laundry and walking miles with Leslie Sansone.
bensempress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 07:30 PM   #5  
Shrewkate the Study Geek

S/C/G: 227 / 217 / 200 (TEN!! WHEE!!)

Height: 5'6"

Well, it has been the end of the world as we snow it here in the ATL -- as a result, trying to get any exercise is a bit hard. Have a new DVD player and the 'Dancing With the Wtars' WL DVD (as well as a Tai Chi one, come to think of it) -- shall install in BR and do some playing, so to speak.

We are roasting a turkey: there shall be stuffing, but I've stayed On Plan and am optimistic of staying there this weekend.

I shall keep my fingers crossed for all y'all!

shrewkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 09:16 PM   #6  
Positive Focus

S/C/G: 225/ticker/125

Height: 5'1"

I'm headed to bed early tonight - it's one of my favorite luxuries. Gone are the days of partying on Friday nights, I am WAY to tired. Up and at 'em early tomorrow for DD basketball game (if it isn't cancelled). That will help me get up and going on my day. We have a party to go to Sat night that will have LOTS of junk food. I will do the Scarlet O'Hara and "pre-eat" something filling and healthy, not drink alcohol (my food governor goes out the window otherwise) and bring something healthy to share with everyone. Sunday is grocery day and plan day for the next week. Both Sat and Sun have plenty of free time available for a nice long (indoor) bike ride. Can't wait to weigh in on Monday!
BeachBreeze2010 is offline   Reply With Quote