Old 07-15-2009, 03:03 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 230/230/130-150

Height: 5'3"

Default On my way home

So today I decided to make the change again lol. So I figured the first thing I needed to do was to go to the store and get the one thing I have been dreading for a while. The Scale. I swear that thing mocks me everytime I walk into my bathroom. My son conviently broke my last one a few months ago so I actually havnt weighted my self in months. And since I fell off the wagon (more like jumped off) I was dreading the result I would get.
I was a little suprised that It read 224. That means I have not lost or gained any weight since I strategically jumped off the wagon months ago lol. It's a good and a bad thing I guess its good that I havnt gained any weight, however now I look back and realize the months I missed and could have lost more weight. Im going to go on a bike ride this afternoon with my daughter I'm kind of dreading it. I dont think I have been on a bike in well forever the last time I tried I could barley get down to the lake, hopefully today will be better.
niekka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 03:21 PM   #2  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Niekka, I'd look at the positive side of it, you didn't gain. Have fun on the bike ride! Let us know how it goes! I haven't ridden my bike is about 8 years! I bought a new bike when DH & I got married and rode it a few times. It was in storage at my mom's house, and we just recently brought it home to out house, so we've gotta pump up the tires and go riding, now that the boys can ride.
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 03:35 PM   #3  
One step at a time...

S/C/G: 255/211/160

Height: 5'6"

I think that's a HUGE success! The last time I fell off the wagon (and got run over on the way!) I gained 80 pounds.

So I think that a maintain, or actually, is that a 6 pounds loss I see?, is GREAT news!
Rebound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 05:37 PM   #4  
Less than 15 now!!

S/C/G: 220/*ticker*/145

Height: 5' 4"

Heck yes - maintaining is wonderful!! I fell off for ONE WEEK last month and put on 4 pounds! Gah!
mortonpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 08:38 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 230/230/130-150

Height: 5'3"

well I made it through a 15 minute bike ride not the best but better then the last time lol. However I think i need to strengthen my legs a little more before I try that again. I felt like a rino on a bike. So I stopped and did some walking instead.
niekka is offline   Reply With Quote