Old 09-01-2008, 08:26 PM   #31  

Height: 5' 7"

Pam, you make it sound like I personally am starting the whole Christmas thing. I agree with you. It is way to early. . . . especially for those of us who have to see it day in and day out. It is going to be up stairs this year, and I am down stairs so I have no part in puting it up.

Work was boring today. I even did some of my work that needs to be started tomorrow. I left at 6, but the store was staying open til 8. I felt sorry for those who had to stay, but not sorry enough to stay with them.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 03:13 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 190/178/120

Height: 5'5"

Misty...we were at the fair Friday too! Wonder if we bumped into each other and didn't know. Did you get to the photography section? I've got 6 pictures up in there. Oh, and I went to Phantom last week...it was fantastic. I saw it in London years ago, and though the special effects are more impressive (not a traveling show...they can do more) the voices in Portland were just as good and I think I actually liked the guy who played the Phantom better (we got the more sleazy looking guy not the male model looking guy at our performance). I hope you have a blast.

Sorry, it is after midnight and I'm exhausted, otherwise I'd reply to all the other posts too.

Just 2 quick FYI's though.

My mom doesn't have DVT but the doctor is worried she will. She has to start taking a fish oil and sleeping with her leg up and stuff like that.

My sister was assaulted at work quite a while ago. They caught the guy and he's on trial tomorrow. His lawyer is trying to make it seem like it isn't the guy who did it but some other person who hasn't been found. So...she's going to give a statement tomorrow and is a bit terrified. I'm going to go and be moral support and shoot daggers at the back of the guy's head too.

Gotta run
CaffeineIV is offline   Reply With Quote