Old 08-25-2008, 08:58 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 240/ticker/160

Height: 5' 8"

Hey guys... I think the reason that we don't get supply lists ahead of time is because my kiddies are a little older. My son is in high school and my daughter starts middle school and if I remember correctly, middle school was when the advanced lists ended... sigh...

Kori... Here comes the Bride!! Getting close girl!!! Congrats on fitting into your dress!!!
poppyseeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 09:09 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 164.4/158.2/140.0

Height: 5'6 3/4

Evening Chicks!

Home from Indy, everything is going well with DD's leg. Got my run in as soon as I got home, did hills tonight,WHOOOEEEE! What a work out! Ate as well as I could on the go, so I don't feel too bad about my day.

Hanna, oh how I wish there was a good Dr. closer. I have to go an hour and a half to two hours either north or south to get a quality Dr. I live in Hickville USA, but thats ok, sometimes I enjoy getting out with the girls.

Gotta go tuck in Chaos and Mayhem, Later, Trish
CCmomof5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 09:24 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 240ish/240ish/160

Height: 5'2"

Hi all......I've been MIA for quite some time now. I didn't have any internet access where I was staying. I've since moved back to AZ. DH health has gotten worse and housing market is awful.

Glad to see some familiar faces still here.

Have much catching up to do. I've missed coming here.

Kerri
newFannie07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 10:38 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 188/188/120

Height: 5'3

happy2be, KarenK things are great now but i did learn that putting things of is never a good idea. there is no reason to let your TOM get out of control i was too the point i could not leave the house most of the time. or do anything really....

there are things they can do other then a hysterectomy.

Joan no i did not yet but i did make it 2 weeks. but going too give it another go soon. nothing like seeing your grandma lose her leg to make you think about it. not that it was from smoking but it has caused all the others that led to it.

the last few months have really showed me alot who new at this age i had so much too really learn.
milleradah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 10:50 PM   #20  
Maintanier to the MAX

S/C/G: Maintainer

Evening Ladies!!

All went well today, the kiddos and myself were hanging out in the backyard paying with all their toys and me taking pictures. It was a lovely day, but I can FEEL that summer is coming to an end. Boo-Hoo. I do like the fall though . So not complaining to much. Just need to add some more to my fall wardobe, and the kiddies too.

Karen--- I love my Ipod. This was the first time it gave me a problem, if you'd call that a problem really. I don't need to charge it but once a week. I really should add some more to my playlists... Hmmm, what do you listen to?

Well the headache I have had for a few hours now, isn't going away, so I am going to lay down and hopefully catch some good Zzzzzzzz's before to long.
PearFreak is offline   Reply With Quote