Old 03-28-2008, 07:59 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 164.4/158.2/140.0

Height: 5'6 3/4

Evening All

Well the day has actually gone pretty good today. My eating has been spot on except for missing my snack earlier and I probably won't get the evening one in either as I still haven't ate dinner and right now I'm getting pretty hungry. I took both the dogs out for walks today, separately of course, taking the two of them at the same time would be suicidal. I also did a Gilad total body workout out, my buns will be screaming tomorrow. I just have to keep giving myself pep talks to keep it together.

Christina, I know you're right, I know, I know, I know. Why is it we'll take our kids even our dogs to the doc at the drop of a hat but we have to be practically dead before we'll drag ourselves in there.?

Alicia, I got an email that said I should have the recumbent by the 2nd. I can't wait. DH said he would put it together for me, but I told him I could handle it, its really not his strong suit. The man can't even program the VCR.
You could have a bulging disc that is causing your leg pain, or is it your shins, I thought it was like sciatica. Anyway, go get it checked out.

Everyone else, have a great night!! Trish
CCmomof5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 08:27 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

Howdy Gals (and Rooster!),

Trip today was AWESOME. Each parent was in charge of 5 kids at Target and we had a list of stuff to buy. Each child had to bring a loaded bag of stuff into the shelter. I'm ashamed (and thankful) to say that I've never been to a homeless shelter before. The lady that ran it gave a great talk and said that many of the people that live there used to live in a house, have a car, etc., etc... It really hit home how fortunate we are and that things can change in the blink of an eye. Talk to everyone tomorrow ~ Joan
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 09:01 PM   #18  
Kalamazoo Girl

S/C/G: 152.6/135.0/125.0

Height: 5'4"

Hey All

Hanners-we must see pics asap!!! I can't help name my nephew w/o pictures. Silly girl! I'm so excited for you...I know this will sound nasty gross, but I love puppy breath and snuggling w/those little fuzzy monsters is the best feeling in the world!

Alicia-DHs that do laundry....I'd settle for a DH. Period. Or even a glance from a man. Period. LOL OH well, maybe for my 40th birthday the big man upstairs will send me a fine specimen. Hopefully he'll be human and alive, but hey, I'll take what's offered. LOL

RooBoo-We miss you. I'm jealous. Can u sneak me into the luggage for the trip? I promise I'll be good. Have I ever lied to you before? C'mon Roo....puuuhhhlleeeeeeese??????

Joan-Hi. Love ya.

Ok everyone...just got back from killing the ole' biceps and my back and only a 1/2 butt attempt @ cardio...now I'm hungry. I'm also kind of depressed. I should be all jazzed up because I worked out and stuff. But instead I'm like: "Hi. It's Friday night and I'm such a loser I went to the gym and now I'm home w/a hamster." Plus I ate like crap all week and look fat and hideous. I know...quit whining. I'm sorry, but being lonely on the weekends is really losing it's thrill for me.

Hugs, MO
mjoste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 10:27 PM   #19  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Height: 5'6"

Mo, you are to funny! Thanks for the laugh! I'll keep fingers crossed a good one does get sent your way hun! Maybe you could get together with some friends??

Joan, really does make one thankful. What a great experience for everyone!

Gotta go and pick the girly's up from the skating rink. Talk laters!
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 10:35 PM   #20  

Height: 5' 7"

Hey all, wanted to let you all know that I am still alive.

Mo, I know what you are talking about. Of course I worked tonight ~ I so don't have a life that I don't even complain about working on Friday Nights. And of course no cute men shop by themselves on weekends (or ever) unless its for a woman. So you are preaching to the chior.

Well everyone, I am tired and going to bed. night all.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote