Old 01-31-2008, 07:13 PM   #31  
Smartypants

HALLOOOO-OOOOOOOO fellow losers!!!!! Whew man I am so glad to be home. You know how many hours I worked these last two weeks - 112!!!! :shock awe: Yeah we turned in our time sheets, crazy. I'm so lucky to have a boss that paid me for time I missed at work for my m/c and robberies, but man it sucks to have to work so much to pay them back LOL! And yes I'm doing great on the cymbalta now - ya hafta hang in there, but it's so worth it. I am less and less stressed and uptight feeling as the days go on. But I still am just taking it day by day.

Stayed on plan yada yada yada. What are you kidding - me - mess up my losing streak!?! Talk about i-n-s-p-i-r-e-d. It is weeks like these that make me SOOOOOO and happy that I stayed on plan regardless of what the scale said. I guess my body is ******ed - it's like "duhhh I guess I need to let these pounds go - she's not giving in!!!"

Okie dokie, you know the drill.... sit back, grab your tea, and your blankie, and your fuzzy bear, and on with the :begin booming announcer voice: MILE.........LONG.......POST....... :crowd erupts with excitement:

Kerry girl: that does sound like fun, I've never even been to a recycling plant so I bet it was super cool

Renee: wow more fun!!! I love kids plays. They are just too cute. And how CUTE is that costume!!!!! So adorable!

Trish: WOW your life sounds like mine LOL! Constantly one thing after another. Believe me, I feel you girl. A few years ago, I wasn't even doing anything right, I didn't bend wrong or nothing, I just woke up one morning and I had no use of my legs or my back, I completely lost the ability to walk, and had no clue why. I had to go to the chiro for two months treatment and learn to walk again. It majorly sucked. But you know what? I STILL lost weight in that two months - 12 lbs to be exact So hang in there girl, I know it's frustrating and you're like "enough already!!!" LOL believe me I know. Just keep doing what you're doing and whatever you can do - maybe lift some hand weights or something instead; it all counts!!! And it will still pay off for ya.

Joan: man oh man....chocolate hazelnut are you kidding me???!!!! Talking about KFC and chocolate hazelnut...this board is gonna make me give in to my temptations help meeeeee Seriously, my mouth is watering over here. K I'm just gonna back away from your post slowly with my hands up in the air....

Christina: Hope your day at work was super!!!!

Dawn: HALLOOOOO chickie!!!

Lauren: Yeahhhhh!!! :does toyota jump: -----> twice!

Hanna: Another temptation - the spa? I've never been to a spa, I think it's too expensive for me probably LOL. Hope you had a blast!!!

Alicia: Girl those days are bound to come, and you are so right for trying to figure out why... the way I see it is, if you don't know the cause of the problem, you can't really keep it from happening again or learn from it or know how to prevent it next time. So have a sit down with your self and say "Self!!! What is your problemo?" LOL! I bet you are probably stressed about something or close to that. Just take a breath, and back away sloooooowly from the pepsi. Have you been rewarding yourself regularly? Try that... say, lose 5 lbs, then treat yourself to a pepsi, or garlic bread, or whatever treat you want - the only catch is, you can't bring it home; that way, you only get one serving and you're not tempted later. My treat is Ben and Jerry's Irish Mudslide ice cream ohhhhhhhhhh wooooooooooooow so good. Me and James split one for a treat twice a month And man it is so worth it, and I don't feel guilty cause I've earned it. Hang in there!

Fighting: Hope your meeting went well!

Danger: Oh wow I can't believe you said that! Shallow Hal is one of my fave movies! It has such a great theme, and I love the ending at the party. If any of you have not seen it, you must see - you will love it! And ya know, I think I got a 128 pounder in here somewhere.... :digs around looking carefully:

Lauren: LMAO I'm sorry girl, your first sentence just kills me. Poor dear. I hate it when that happens! And thank you (and everyone too!) for the congrats - you guys are like, SOOO inspirational mannnn :in my best valley voice:

Brooke: YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crowd does contagion of hands thumping the Battle song: Feels so awesome doesn't it???!!! Hooray for you!!!!

Miller: awww I remember taking naps with Hailey, I so miss those days. And Corey too. Take all the naps you can! LOL!

:thinks - am I done? Yes I'm done: :lets breath out and wipes brow: Alright I'm out - ttyl!!!!!
txangelgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 07:17 PM   #32  

Height: 5' 7"

Lauren, CONGRATS!!

Well I have some good news! I put on a pair of pants over long johns today, and they felt loose all day today. When I got home I slipped my fingers in the pants and just slid them and the long johns right over myself!

I dont think that I have lost pounds and Im not checking inches but that was cool.

Miller, I think she meant venison, the b was extra. I live in Ohio and we are supposed to get 7 inches tomorrow, starting around midnight tonight. So I feel your pain.

well off to check other emails, I will be back later.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 07:32 PM   #33  
Smartypants

Lisa Lisa Lisa.... you are workin it girl!!!!! Man that is AWESOME news!!!!!! :Carrot:
Old 01-31-2008, 08:41 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 200/ticker/115

Height: 5'3''

Hey ladies,quick question..I was wanting to update my ticker,but the last time I tried to just change the number I wanted it didn't work..

What am I doing wrong?? Thanks
Cardfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 08:44 PM   #35  
Smartypants

are you pasting it right? When you've got the code, right click and select "Select All" and then right click again and click Copy - that way you get all the symbols and whatnot. then when you paste, just be sure you highlight just the complete code for your ticker and no spaces before or after, right click and click Paste.

Or if you're talking about the weight tracker thingy, I'd be sure you're putting the numbers in the right spots before you select your marker... does that help?
Old 01-31-2008, 08:59 PM   #36  
Changing My Lifestyle

S/C/G: 230/180/140

Height: 5'4"

Default Did you all think I fell off the face of the planet???

I feel like I've been gone for sooo long although I might have posted some time around the holidays.

I fell off the wagon there for a while but I'm back on plan and sitting at 202! Yeah, ONLY TWO MORE POUNDS UNTIL ONDERLAND! Things have been so crazy, I started a second job to help fund our wedding in June. I can't believe it's only four months away. I go for my first dress fitting on March 28, but I'm already 6lbs less than when I ordered it so it should be just fine.

Other than wedding planning there isn't too much else to tell, I've been on plan for 3 full weeks without a cheat and have been doing my Curves at least three times a week and I've noticed such a huge difference already. I actually got to buy the first size 14 skirt yesterday that I've had in about 8 years! How excited was I!

Anyhow I hope all is well with everyone and I promise to keep up with posting and enjoying everyone's positive energy.

Tamara
tleef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 09:59 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

hey all...well my pt kicked my butt today..in a good way. It was a great workout. I'm feeling awesome. I made it through the day without feeling tired or dragging. I love how i'm feeling working out. I prepped turkey chilli for tomorrow night..it will be nice on a warm day.

holli - congrats on the wt loss.
hannah- hope you had a great day at the spa
danger- thanks for the wonderful comments..you always make us feel great.
teeleaf-welcome back...hang in there
lauren congrats on passing the test.
trish - hope your back feels better
tx- sorry to hear about sarah...

hey to everyone else i might have missed. hope everyone is doing great.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 10:00 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 200/ticker/115

Height: 5'3''

A little.Thanks, Holli!
Cardfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 10:20 PM   #39  
Smartypants

Cool Brooke!

And now for the announcement of the decade....

I HAVE BEEN BATTLE-FIELDED!!!!!!!!!! :gasp: :shock: :twitch: :awe:

For some reason I really want to play battlefield....and I'm usually not into war games... but wait a sec, maybe it could be way of venting now THAT has possibilities.... :drums fingers: installing the game. James says he is FREAKED OUT hahaha. And here I was, not a few months ago, saying I'd never play. I think I will make my name "Boobookitty" ROTFLMAO! That's a wuss name. I need something manly....... scary......... that says holli means bid-nezzzz.... how about Bee-yotch HAHAHAHA. :drums fingers some more: Or what about tonsafun ROTFLMAO. Okay I'm getting silly....disk 3 installing :thinks to self---> I cannot believe I am doing this: Maybe this is my self conscious way of wanting to bond with James??? Nahhhh. Well..... Nahhhhh. Well it's almost done...I'm gonna go out like a manly man (or whoa-man right) Uh oh it's time, time for battle.... men against the Hollster.....LADIES AGAINST SISSYMEN.... they better look out...cuz here I come!!!!

Last edited by txangelgirl; 01-31-2008 at 10:21 PM.
Old 01-31-2008, 11:14 PM   #40  
KAR

Evening,
The fieldtrip was fun! Very interesting, but stinky. Then it was work the afterschool program, get a taco salad for dinner and then come home to sort out my Avon orders. I delievered two of them already. Checked out my new scales. Love it! It is the one from Curves in the Avon book. Went into town and had two beers with my dh and our friends. Then I came home to get ready for school tomorrow. Thought I would drop in and then go off to bed.
Lisa that is awesome about your pants! You go girl!
Holli your post had me laughing. Enjoy Battlefield! What name did you come up with?
Christina hope your pants came in the mail today.
Hanna hope you enjoyed getting spoiled today at the spa. I think I will save my money up and go to one when I reach my goal weight.
Hi to everyone else. I am off of here to go to bed. Chat with you all tomorrow.
Kerry
KAR73 is offline   Reply With Quote