Old 01-15-2008, 07:37 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 185/180/135

Height: 5.5

Smile Hello from Tn.

Hello all! I am a new site member as of today and I hope to find other people to share in this weight loss journey. I am in my mid thirties and a stay at home mom of 4 kids. I love life, but I hate being overweight and I am finally determined to get this weight off. I have a goal of losing 50 lbs. and hopefully with some support and alot of hard work I can achieve that goal. Any suggestions on how to get the weight off would be great. As for now, I have just cut my fat intake, watching calories, stopped drinking so much coke and replaced it with water and started using a treadmill for exercise. I hope to find other people whom I can chat with and get through the 'hard times" with. Looks like a great site with a lot of friendly and helpful people. Good luck to all of you on your journeys to a new you!!!
dreamer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 10:44 AM   #2  

Height: 5' 4 1/2"

Cool

and on your 5# weight loss already! That's awesome! I'm practically your neighbor, I live in Kentucky about 2 hrs. away from Pigeon Forge(LOVE THAT PLACE) Anyway this site is great,and I hope you have success in your journey. As far as weight loss, i use weight watchers, it's just easier to count points for me, instead of having to keep up with a bunch of calories and every stuff but check out all the clubs and you'll get your groove soon.. So I'll be seeing you around!!
shelbysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 12:09 PM   #3  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 01:56 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 300/252/170

Height: 5'8

Join the party! The more you check in the better you'll do. That's true for me anyway. It's fun to report your victories.
I have two kids and two step kids so we have four kids here half the week! I know how much chaos that is! Try to remember to take some time out for yourself to plan ahead for your meals, snacks etc... come join us at the valentines goal thread. we have one for each holiday so make it a small attainable goal and you'll feel proud!
Laura
loganandlivsmom is offline   Reply With Quote