Old 11-07-2007, 07:22 AM   #1  

Height: 5'6

Default 30 Something chat Wed. Nov.7th

Morning all!!

THought I'd check in before I hit the shower...today was FIRM day, so my biceps & triceps are pretty gooey feeling as I type...

Hanna - good luck today with everything. Hope they are able to tell you something about Sean, and hope you are able to get some well-deserved rest when it's over!!

Alicia - My Mil's dog goes through the same thing. The doc usually gives her a steroid, I think. Hey, aren't we lucky we have a vet as a friend to give us advice??

Patricia - what kind of dog do you have?? I never asked you. When I was younger we had a c-spaniel that had to get her teeth cleaned every couple of years...man was her breath awful!

Lisa - SNow already?? I'm not ready for that yet. Two weeks ago I was outside in shorts!!

Joan - glad you got a nice walk in. Doesn't the air smell so good in the fall?? Know what I mean??

Laurie- AWESOME!!! Isn't it the best when you hear that??? What a great motivator!!

Hope everyone has a super day!!! Have to do food shopping and a few errands while Cadence is in preschool today. BTW...got the Crocs (actually knockoffs, but what do I care?), and my son agreed to wear them in the back yard. He said a lot of his friends have them, and they're super comfy. Can't believe I was able to pull it off!!!

Talk Later!!

Pam

Last edited by pmasci; 11-07-2007 at 07:23 AM.
pmasci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 07:33 AM   #2  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

mornin'

typing one handed because i have color in my hair and gloves on.

hanna, hope all goes well today. why did they need him to have only 4 hrs sleep?

lisa, snow??? don't want to hear about it!

later...
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 07:43 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

morning all...well today was quite a shocker...today is my official weigh in day...and some how i lost 3 lbs???? wow i'm totally shocked. I have started to exercise again..but i haven't really been paying attention to my eating..however one thing that i did do differently is give up all the junk food that's usually laying around the work place..and work has been very busy...so i think i've been staying active. I actually got on the scale twice this am to makre sure i was reading 171 and not 177 LOL. So yeah...plesant surprise. Nothing exciting again...just freezing cold today and yet still no rain.

pam - i have a mutt...i think she's a plott hound mixed with a lab. I do my animals teeth at least once a year...but then again..i'm a vet...so i'm paranoid and do everything i can to keep my animal living as long as they can. My 15 yr old cat gets xrays, ekg, and bloodwork every 6 months. And so far, everytime...she's been good to go. So i figure an ounce of prevention is keeping them good and healthy. Its all about preventative medicine. Preferr to catch a problem early.

Alright all..time to get ready for work and face the cold LOL oh yea and go change my ticker...yeah!!!!!!
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 09:27 AM   #4  

Height: 5' 7"

The snow that we had, was more of a dusting on the car. Nothing major. They were saying if it snowed last night it would be cold enough to freeze to the overpasses and bridges. The ground temp is still to warm for the snow to actually stick.

I did stock work all day yesterday. (8 - 3:30) I was so sore yesterday when I came home. I ate something lite took a small nap then took a shower and went to bed. (oh took benedryl before bed.)

Well have to go move my car. Dad has an appointment.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 10:39 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 355/see ticker/265

Its Weds and just checking in. I have nothing going on and yet I'm so freaking busy. I don't understand. 3 days till I hit 30 and for some reason I'm nervus about it. I don't know why.

I have come to find out I like 7&7 but drinking them on an empty belly with @#$%^ you quick but it was fun. Don't know why I drank last night it was just there in the house and yeah it was gooooooood.

An HDTV is like iPods you can live without it but once you have one you its like wow how I'd live without one.

I am in a really weird happy mood. I could make you all understand but it would be way TMI.

I hope everyone is well and I'll catch up later on the posts. Have a wonderful Weds!!!
Outland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 11:17 AM   #6  

Height: 5'6

Lauren...have to color my hair today too!!! I have to do it every three weeks...so I do it myself. Can't afford to pay someone 40.00 that often!!
pmasci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 12:19 PM   #7  
Kalamazoo Girl

S/C/G: 152.6/135.0/125.0

Height: 5'4"

HEY HEY HEY BJ! What's shakin' sugah pop??? Lookin' smackin' good daddie! BUT, drinkin'? Hmmm... don't make me come up there and put that smack down.

Lauren: Hey there pookie wookie! What color? You know me and my constant reinvention through haircolor. Do tell...or post pictures.

GG: Well, I gained three, so who better than to lose 3 but my splendiferious hottie in GA! Hollah.

Joan: Where are you my cinnamon sprinkled hot rum buttered morning roll? Kisses.

Roo: U still lurking my main pimp?

Hannah: Hey baby girl! Hugs x 1,000,000. and Kisses (no tongue though) x 90,000,000.

Pam: Hey there! You don't know me but may have heard some dastardly rumors.....

To everyone else!!! HOLA! Ok, so my thyroid meds are on a weird rotation now and I've been eating like a deranged giraffe...a mini giraffe...with a hippo butt. Horribly. I also have not been working out at all or drinking my water (NO Lisa and GG-NOT Dew-Vault is my new poison). Anyway, so I have gained 3 pounds and haven't lost an ounce in almost 4 weeks now! Grrrr....No new love interests at all. Been over a month now since my last weekend "excursion," if you will... feeling really down about my gross thighs.

Drove by a BK last night....didn't stop but I sure the HEEEECK almost devoured the entire restaurant whole....even with all the people inside.

Kisses, MO

Last edited by mjoste; 11-07-2007 at 12:21 PM.
mjoste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 03:16 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 240ish/240ish/160

Height: 5'2"

Hey all. Just a quick note from the library poster. Still no internet. Still no hubby. I am spiraling down into a hole. Work is awful. New computer system took effect Monday and these damn customers refuse to give us an ounce of slack. My goodness, give me a break. I am doing the best I can. I know you need your medicine. So do the 300 other people. I was so frustrated and overwhelmed I started to cry. I couldn't breathe. I felt so stupid. Here I am the "leader" of my crew and I can't even hold it together. My boss made me feel better by saying every other manager who has gone through this conversion so far, has come to his/her breaking point on the first day. At least he didn't demote me on the spot. They actually told me I did a very good job and they were surprised at how bad my customers really are (patience wise).

Anyway, I have just been flagged I am out of time on this computer. We'll see if I get kicked off.

I am just so lonely.

Sorry about your gm, Lauren. And to you for your gp, GG, hang in there.

Kerri
newFannie07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 05:14 PM   #9  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Afternoon all YES YES I KNOW BAD MICHELLE FOR BEING MIA so long but if i was to tell you all the crap that has been happening to me we'd all be here all night so to sum it up im doing good now and feeling better I only have 22 days untill i get to see, touch kiss my husband again I will start checking in more maybe tonight i can squezze some time in
((HUGS))
Michelle
707Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 06:19 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 355/see ticker/265

MO!!!!!! ::Pouces her and bear hugs her:weird visual I know but hey) I've been worried about you I'm glad your back and I'm lovin the hair! An umm you'd have to come down here not up and I call you on it as I'm going to finish the bottle tonight.

Kerri, I remeber this one time I had to go to the ER cause I lost control of a 400lb concrete saw (its a walk behind) and I ended up with a hole in my leg about the size of a silver dollar and it wouldn't stop bleeding. When I got the the PC system was down and they were doing things by hand. An someone had put me down as combative/aggrisve and the doc (lady about 5'5" 130lbs) was like peeking around the door at me and what not trying to jugde me and when she finally got to me after about 5mins when was about to use that human solder gun to burn stuff shut. She was like you know your not real combative and I was like huh??

So the morale is techology great when it works.

Michelle I'm happy for you it will fly by
Outland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 09:05 PM   #11  

hey all..work was hellish...lots of witchy clients...but i survived. tired but made it to the finish line. Glad to see some oldies pop back up.
mj - was wondering about you...worried, we missed you. Sorry about the meds not working right now. Hang in there.
Michelle - glad to hear you'll be able to see dh soon.
kerri - hangin there..its bound to get better

alright all..off i go..have to get my benefits straightend out for work..night
Old 11-07-2007, 09:33 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

What a treat! Hearing from some of some of the oldies...
Miss MO ~ou look mahvelous dahling.
Kerri ~ so sorry to hear about the stress that you're under. Having DH here would make things better for you. Sending hugs your way...
Pam ~ whatcha' baking these days? This is my favorite time of year to bake.
Lauren ~ what color did you go with? I just colored mine last week and it looks way too dark. Right about the time when it's the exact color that I want is when I need to hit the roots again...
GG ~ congrats on the 3 lb. loss!!!! That is great.
Laurie ~ nothing like receiving a compliment from someone that hasn't seen you in a while. What a nice boost.
Hi Lisa ~ Girl, you are working way too hard. It's bound to get busier between now and the holidays, right?
Big John ~ sounds like your celebrating the Big 30 early... hope that you have a good one. BE CAREFUL. Yes, I know I sound like a mother ~ cause I am!
Michelle ~ good hearing from you. 22 days... that time will fly. Are you still working out like a maniac?
Hi Alicia, Hanna, Sheila, KarenK, RoosterDude...

I am so bummed:-). Went to see my dermatologist this morning and he tells me that he'd like for me to take one more month of medicine (Accutane). I only have two weeks left to take and I've been counting the days. I know that one more month is no big deal since I've already been on it for 3 1/2 months. It's just that I hate taking this stuff as it really has taken a toll on my body. I'm just not sure what I'll do. I'm on my period right now and because of that I had a breakout on my cheek. I keep hoping that all I need is just 2 more weeks... DH is telling me to follow the doctor's advice. I know that he's right. Damn, I hate it when he's right;-).

Took my walk tonight and the weather has turned so chilly here. No snow though Lisa! I'm not ready for that.

GG ~ what is the difference between English riding lessons and Western? My Annie is taking English riding lessons and it seems much more involved??? They work her hard but she is loving it.

Time to get three little chickens to bed. No school for the next two days so I let everyone stay up later. Hugs to all ~ Joan
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 09:35 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

Geez... just re-read my note and you'd think that I'd been drinking... I swear I haven't. Although a small glass of Bailey's is calling my name. I'm trying to ignore it though ~ I love that stuff but it is loaded with calories.
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 09:40 PM   #14  
Julia

S/C/G: 206/162/150

Height: 5'1"

Hey everyone!

I don't really get the chance to check this thing in the mornings but am trying to make it a daily habit to check in

Work has been crazy. We had one of our main suppliers fly in from L.A today for a few hours of meetings and lunch then dealing with my regular duties plus parent teacher conferences that ended up lasting from the time we clocked out at work until we finally made it home w/ pizza in hand at 7

I did a short workout this evening, dealt with the kids and what they need to work on with school and ignored a call from my boss. I'm ready to crash. Staying w/in my calories for the day even with lunch out and pizza! I'm excited about that.

Scales are continuing to go down but I don't do my official weigh-in until Saturday. I was excited yesterday when I realized that my pants were a little loose

Going to get some sleep now! Goodnight all
beachmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 10:36 PM   #15  

joan...the difference is the saddle. A western saddle is larger, has the horn, think of old john wayne movies. English riding uses either a huntseat or dressage saddle (depending on what she's doing)...most kids are trained for hunt seat. English can be much harder at times because its a lot about balance and learning to ride balanced and use your legs..however, really good western riders use dressage basics (an english form of riding). So in general, kids that start off english usually do work harder...eventually as you move up all riding takes certain skills. I preferr english...rode my horse dressage. But most kids don't have the attention span for dressage if they are young. They preferr to learn to walk, trot, canter and then they want to trot over polls and start jumping. I use to hate walk trot canter and all i ever wanted to do is jumping. But as i've grown older..i really preferr flat work, at least with dressage, i love the connection i find with the horse. Ithink horse lessons are great for a kid, keeps them interested in something. My mom always jokes when we were younger...she always knew where we were...just go to the barn and you'd find us. Hope your DD is enjoying the lessons...soon she'll be beggin you for a pony...its a very bad and expensive drug LMAO.
sorry to hear about your meds