Old 10-02-2007, 10:48 AM   #16  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Mornin' All!

Sheila, Pam, Lisa, Laurie, GG

Piiper, Soo sorry to hear you lost your dad. Hope the new meds work for you.

Roo, So does the 20K include gutting and redoing the 1st bathroom also? Even without that, 20K doesn't seem like a bad price...too much for me, but not a bad price!

Joan, on your broom, huh? Feeling *itchy today?

Lynn, I kid myself all the time thinking the snacks I'm buying are for the boys! DH finally gently suggested I stay out of the dessert aisles at the grocery store.

RR, at Kaylee. That's too cute.

So far, soo good today. Only got my coffee at DD, had a banana & a Thomas' bagel. Have an apple and yogurt for later. Not sure what's for lunch yet.
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 11:58 AM   #17  

OMG!

The funniest thing just happened. I was out in the gift shop, chatting with Jeannine and in walks this huge guy (maybe 350 lbs or so and about 6'4") all dressed in black, wearing a CAPE and a child's MASK. Too frickin funny. I was trying to hard not to laugh I just turned around and went back into my shop. Kept playing "please dont come in my room". I dont know if I could have not laughed. I was cracking up trying to be quiet. Then, I hear Donna say to him "oh hi" (I guess he has been in her shop before) and he says, " Oh, Im surprised you recognize me in my mask). LOL!!!! I guess he has visited other planets and written a book about it. People crack me up!!!! The crazies sure are out!!!!
laurie2275 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 12:42 PM   #18  
Rooster

S/C/G: 237/233/180

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBH View Post
Roo, So does the 20K include gutting and redoing the 1st bathroom also? Even without that, 20K doesn't seem like a bad price...too much for me, but not a bad price!
Yep - it includes all of the work discussed. 2 bathrooms, 1 laundry room & small hallway. Fully finished.

Just means I have a TON of other work in the basement. We'll have a little oasis of finished rooms in the middle of the chaos of the rest that I'm working on.
RXZephyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 01:06 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

Laurie ... did you mean to actually write, "planets???" Loved the, "Oh, I'm surprised that you recognize me in my mask." Too funny.
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 01:26 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

good morning all!
This is great! everyone seems to be in a good mood today and with lots of energy!

Lisa enjoy your days off, do something good for yourself!

Roo 20K for a bathroom seems resonable, I am in S. CA so that would almost sound inexpensive

Laurie that is too funny, you do get so see a little of everything when you work retail. I remember when I used to work at Nordstroms I worked in the lingere dept. all sorts of weirdos came thru there! believe me! we had guy that would come at least 2x a month dressed in drag, that was very funny too!

Piiper sorry for your loss, I am glad you joined us, this is a great place :welecome:

Sheila yes does two little yorkies are the dudes around here, they are far to funny and cute! I hope you have good day today

where is Melinda did we loose her again to the "other site"

Joan you are too funny, I don't believe you have a broom, you are far too nice for that, have a great day!

Kerry where are ya today?

I am doing pretty good today, woke up really early, very unusual, I had a healthy breakfast, I went to the gym and I am know here at home thinking of were to start with all the stuff I have to do.
I better get going

Have a great day every one!
Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 02:34 PM   #21  

Height: 5' 7"

Hanna, I also worked in an intimate appearal department ~ one time I had a gentleman come up to me and ask me what size of pantyhose he should buy. I (with straight face) explained how the packaging was very clear about sizing and all he needed to decide was whether he wanted control top or not. ~ Then I had to explain control top. My response was from mid thigh to waist it squeezes everything in. Still with the straight face. (I know I am so bad)

I am going out of town to a wedding for my 3 day weekend. It will be nice in the fact that 1) won't be working, 2) get away from my parents for a few days, 3) get to see some good friends that I haven't seen in a while.

Laurie, I had to laugh at your story too. Sometimes people are just plain nuts, or maybe they are the salty or roasted ones.

Well, chickas and roo, I will chat with y'all later.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 03:04 PM   #22  

JUST ONE QUESTION: Does a glass of wine count as a serving of fruit?
Old 10-02-2007, 03:47 PM   #23  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Height: 5'6"

Lisa, I tried living back with my parents (grandparents) and it was ****. I checked out Return to Blossom Street, they didn't have a Good Yarn. I was wondering if I need to read that one first or is it after this one?

Laurie, I sure would count it as fruit, lol.

Took DS to the Urgent care yesterday who then sent us to the ER. Nothing was broken. But he has a lot of swelling. They said it was a fracture even though they couldn't find one. Anyways, he is wearing a stint and is on crutches. I guess I will be his transportation to and from school. We didn't get home till after midnight. My DH and DD drove me nuts in the ER. Playing with all the Dr.s equiptment. ughhh. Anyways, gonna fix a pork loin for dinner, they are very yummy, and very lean meat. Gotta go pick up dd. Oh and DH is suppose to have the vegas interview at 4pm . Its a phone interview.

Gotta go, talk later.
Alicia
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 04:19 PM   #24  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

flying by FINALLY got clearance to the base to im hitting the gym im unsure if i told you guys a got a call from DH sunday it was weird like i dont know my girlfriend told me im over reading the call LOL it's ok at least i'll get a call every sunday now and i'll be flying to missouri the last week of nov im doing a crash diet and gonna run every day to try and drop 20 by then when i get back i'll go back to cal counting
take care
Michelle
707Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 04:33 PM   #25  
from Obese to Oh Baby! =)

S/C/G: 308/see ticker/200

Height: 6'0

Happy afternoon everyone! Roo, for all the work, I agree, 20k is reasonable. Though had it been for one bathroom, I also would have been hollering WOAH! lol
Great that you were able to talk to your hubby, goddess, as well as get your long awaited clearance!!
LL, sorry to hear about DS injury. Definately not fun.
Just a bit of drama in my life these past couple days, but it is getting better. I think hubby & I NEED to make more of an effort for 'US time'. A movie, dinner, window shopping, anything at this point. I think we both just really miss spending time alone together. It's so easy to just not make the effort, but means sooo much when we DO! I am going to see Elliott Yamin in concert next Tuesday & hubby is going with me. So that will be tons o' fun! I am sooo excited!!
Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!
realitymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 05:06 PM   #26  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Height: 5'6"

Michelle, I'm happy to hear you got a phone call from DH. It is hard not to "read into" it, we are women...

Reality, I love Elliot Yamin...enjoy some time with your DH.

Just to let everyone know, I talked to mo on the "other" site. She said she is Okay, not good, but okay.

Gonna go start dinner. Talk later
Alicia
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 05:26 PM   #27  
sheila

S/C/G: 198/164/125

Height: 5 ft even

MIchelle: I am confused...........why did you take the phone call wrong? I have to tell you when my husband was gone for 15 days and home one then gone for another I went to see him and talk about wierd. I felt like I was dating again. I was reading into alot too......... Any how hope that helps.

I think of you and your family often. Other than me being patriotic the only other thing I could possiably do for our fav army wife is send you batteries! That was a joke!!
sheila1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 06:08 PM   #28  

Height: 5'6

*laughing at Sheila's comment about batteries*

Alicia...glad your son is okay, hope he heals quickly.

Laurie...Wine=grapes=fruit...see?

Have a wonderful evening everyone. I'll be watching DWTS to see who gets knocked off tonight. Hopefully it won't be Cameron, Helio, or Marie.

Later
Pam
pmasci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 08:33 PM   #29  

Man, Im such a good girl. I know Im at my peak losing time (after TOM) so I decided to pass on the wine.

BUT 2 funny things happened with Bella to cheer me up.

1. She was looking at my necklace and said I love your necklace, Mommy. I was playing and said " well, you cant have it; its mine" she said "well, I can have it when youre dead." WHAT!! LOL. Too funny!!!

Also, we write notes to eachother all the time. She made me this cute card tonight. It said To Mommy From Isabelle. with flowers. When you open it it said I love you more and most! I win. ( a game we play)
Then at the bottom, I think she thought better of it and wrote, " you win 2". " I love you" "Dont run away" "please dont run away" LOL!!!!!!!!!! I was cracking UP!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-02-2007, 09:28 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

hey all..well a very crazy day at work. It was flipping insane. It took me an hour past closing to type in my medical notes so i was there til after 8pm. And as for the wine = fruit..man i'm all about it. right now i'm on my 3rd piece of fruit...err glass of wine. Yes i'm a bit tipsy by now. Note to self..never come home from work and start drinking wine while waiting for dinner....makes you very tipsy. Alright...well hey to everyone.

Last edited by GatorgalstuckinGA; 10-02-2007 at 09:28 PM.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote