Old 09-28-2007, 04:18 PM   #16  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Michelle!! Nevaeh is adorable, and getting soo big!!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 05:15 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 240/240/150

Height: 5'5"

Hey There...
may I join in? I think a good challenge will get me motivated.
Muffit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 07:46 PM   #18  

hey all....hows the day going for everyone...for some (east coasters) its probably after dinner and getting the little ones (if you have any) ready for bed soon...its only 430 here

welll....i know i came by for a quick minute the other day so im here to chat now....i read up on the past couple days

hanna: hang in there sweetie...i agree with gg and the others...check out the support group here..you will hopefully find some comfort with others who are gonig through the same as you (of course you can always find comfort here tooo)...hows your little guy doing?..i think of you guys often

gg: you silly girl with the coffee...me like laurie am not a coffee drinker...never liked it...water for me too....have fun at the falls and at the village..that sounds like fun

joan: sounds like you had tons of fun cleaning the bathrooms yesterday (haha)...i go on strike with dominics bathroom sometimes (when he is here) cause i hate cleaning the bathrooms but you know there comes a time when you are old enough to aim into the toilet and MAKE IT.....everytime!!!!!

babyweight07 and muffitt:

michele: how are you doing today??....neveah is beautiful!

alicia: how are you too??...are you guys moving?

lisa: were you recently interviewing for a position that you would like better?..i think i read it a few days ago....if so how did it go...if you havent had it yet good luck!

kerri: how are you?...i dont see you much on myspace..actually i dont see you at all....i need to go and send messages to everyone (alicia too ;} )...how are things going for you?

kerry: have fun seeing your family...sometimes trips home to see family all by yourself is a welcoming break in your daily life...i love going by myself to see my family in arizona...have a great time!

has anyone seen mel here or heard from her since the other night??...im worried about her...im gonna try to contact her on myspace...i hope she is ok....mo if your reading this......WE LOVE YOU AND WE ARE HERE FOR YOU

john: are you still using your nike + system?...i was wondering if you are do you want to do challenges...im in need of motivation to get my butt back on the treadmill like i used to..ive been slacking and i dont like it but im having trouble getting back into the routine..let me know if your interested

well...i start my new job on oct 8...cant wait..im so thrilled..ive been going there a little bit to get familiarized with their system and what needs to be taken care of...there billing has gotten completely out of hand...so my first task will be clean up..which i actually enjoy the accomplishments...i hope it works out...im so excited for this change....dominic is doing so well i cant even explain..more than i would have ever imagined...its wonderful...little mario is doing tee-ball through the y...its too cute cause its 3 and 4 year olds trying to figure it all out....its a blast

i hope everyone has a great evening...sorry this is sooooooo long...hi to everyone i am forgetting!
Christina S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 07:49 PM   #19  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

actully doing great today i GOT A LETTER yesterday oh what a relief even though it really didnt say much but hey i'll take anything he's got and thank you about nevaeh she's now 5 moths and alllllllllllll over the place LOL
707Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 07:54 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

hello everyone!

Has anyone heard from Melinda today? I am thinking about you girl all day!

Sheail where are you?

Joan Alicia and realitymom

Michelle the baby is so cute, wow she is getting so big!

Muffit this is a great place to join!

Babyweight07 to you too!!

GG thank you so much for letting me know about the support I will look into it! Have a great time this weekend! I love Octoberfest! I go every year to the one here in Carlsbad it is HUGE and of course the have kettle corn, so you know where to find me, LOL. What kind of coffee did you buy?

Lauren I will hear back from the doctor on Monday after they have the lab results.

Laurie I can't live w/out coffee! I drink more of it than I should! good thing is not illigal!! LOL.

I started on the meds today, I still have no energy. I did make it to my appointment early in the morning, I don't like to cancell things the same day I think that is rude, so I just thru some sweats on and went, I am glad I did, then I went to the knitting shop and sat there all morning knitting. I finished a gorgeous shawl, I will post a picture when I can use my computer, I'm using DH it is an older computer and I can't download the pictrues to it, and Sean is playing a game on mine. I was really bad!!! I bought more yarn, I bought a beutiful merno wool to make a jacket it is so beutiful!!! I can't wait! I have 4 projects started but at least I am finishing them as I go, I use to start things and not finish them.Not any more!!! I don't know when I will be able to get back to the gym, I kind of miss it, but w/out energy I can't even think of putting shoes one to get there :sad:
DH is working tomorrow, I hate when he works on weekends. Sunday we will spend the day together.
I got to run someone is at the door.

See you all later

Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 10:37 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

hey all..OMG today was INSANE!!!!!!!! i made my highest production day (single dr day) since starting at Banfield. I am so wiped out. I didn't have a single chance to type any of my medical notes until 6.30 pm, then had 30 medical notes to try and remember LOL. And i swear my poor brain was shutting down. I was having a hard time remember simple medical words. It was pretty pathetic. But i survived. It looks like tomorrow may be just as bad..but thank goodness i have Sunday off.

Joan - thank you..i like to think i'm funny...but most of the time..i'm the only one laughing LOL

michelle- wow...she's getting so big.

muffit and realitymom - welcome...btw reality mom...where in atlanta are you at...i live up the road in Kennesaw. You should come join me for my treks up Kennesaw National mountain.

lisa - uggh 9 days...god i feel sorry for you.

hannah your wool sounds neat...i loved that last stuff you posted...can't wait to see more.

Mo - if you're out there..i hope you are ok...hang in there girl.

alright...i think i'm going to pass out now...i am happy about one thing though...tomorrows gator game doesn't start til 8pm..that means i actually get to watch it tomorrow...woohoo
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 11:44 PM   #22  

Height: 5' 7"

Ugg, GG, were your customers (the owners) and co-workers cranky tonight? Oh my goodness, it was horrible today. Plus I got hit up to work next friday. That would have been 10 strait days. Luckily they found another person. (whew)

Hanna, hang in there ~ I know it is tough.

Michelle, what a cutie! She is showing so much personallity now.

to everyone else.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 12:41 PM   #23  
from Obese to Oh Baby! =)

S/C/G: 308/see ticker/200

Height: 6'0

Hey all! Not a good eating day, I stayed within my calorie limit, but the calories were from BAD food. (stoopid *** big mac was REALLY good though!) *sigh* Ah well, today is new day & I am on the right track. I'll be sooooo happy when AF leaves. I am so over her. LOL
Hey GG, I actually live in Ohio. Do I have Georgia in my profile? Wouldn't surprise me, I manage to mess up these message board profile thingys all the time. Although how on earth I wold confuse Ohio with Georgia is beyond me. (I tend to be talented like that). C-ya in todays thread!! heehee
realitymom is offline   Reply With Quote