Old 09-26-2007, 10:51 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

Melinda what can we do for you to bring you back to your normal happy self? You have always been here for so many of us. We are here for you too. It has to be more than a bad day at work for you to be so down. Let us know how to help!!! I mean it! :Hug: :Hug:

Michelle what is up with that :confused: you are a strong person, keep your chin up, DH and YOU are doing a great service to all the American people and for that I admire you and THANK YOU!!! :HUG:

Joan I am so glad to hear you had a good trip to the mall, it is so different to go w/out the kids!

GG don't get me wrong I love natural things too, I take wood over vinyl any day on a lot of things, but the fence I tought it would last a lot longer if it was vinyl and the up keep is a lot easier, so I though! but you do have good point about wood. As a matter of fact I hardly ever buy vinyl or plastic anything for example I will never buy plastic shoes or handbags or furniture, DH and I refurnished all the furniture in our office, we love antiques too.

Roo good to see ya!

Lisa I am a very inpatient person, the wait would kill me! I hope you get the job!!

Laurie you bet! I know all to well what you are going through, hang in there, I am here for ya!

Well I made an appointment with my doctor for 10 am tomorrow morning, I hope I can get up early so I don't have to rush. I am going downstairs now, I will see you guys tomorrow!

Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 12:04 AM   #32  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

THANK YOU GATOR GIRL FOR BEING THE ONY FREAKING PERSON WHO ACKNOWLEDGED ME ...........................................
MO I'LL HIT YOU UP ON THE OTHER SITE
707Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 12:10 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 240ish/240ish/160

Height: 5'2"

Hey all. I know I've been MIA for quite a while. I was house sitting and had no internet access. Been really depressed too. Haven't had a chance to read all the posts. Just a quickie to let everyone know I'm still alive.

Kerri
newFannie07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 06:21 AM   #34  
Kalamazoo Girl

S/C/G: 152.6/135.0/125.0

Height: 5'4"

Kerri: I feel ya, I've been depressed as heck too. Let me know if I can do something.

Everyone: Thanks for your support. I've just been dealing with a lot of stuff lately and I've been getting progressively worse for the past week...but I can normally sense when I'm really about to drop off the edge like I did last night...this time I fell in the black hole w/o even seeing the dang thing. So, I spent the night sobbing like a maniac really loud, getting sick and yes, sitting on the bathroom floor rocking back and forth like a nutcase. This morning I'm dead tired as I only slept about 3 hours if that. Just overwhelmed, I think and when there is noone around to hold you or grab you and force you outside to do yard work (be active) or go grab a pizza and people watch...it's that much tougher. I'm losing a lot of hair again, I'm super exhausted again, my mood swings are trippy (as you see) and though I'm losing weight, my body looks crappy naked and my pallor is looking sickly. So mainly, I think my thyroid is really working me over. On top of that....I'm so distracted that I can't even focus on my finances...and now my checking account is in the red bigtime and well there are other financial dilemmas too. I need to just sit down and budget out for the next 2 months and come up with a game plan...but I don't have any energy to do it..so it gets worse (duh). Then, @ work they are talking about re-doing all of our job descriptions this next fiscal year..which means all of our salaries will be cut by $5,000+ per year. I'm also doing my typical misinterpretation/paranoia thing with a guy I care about....so basically, nothing life and death exactly...just everything hitting @ once and I can't find my footing to cope. I can't get my blood drawn for another 2 weeks on this dose of meds...so we can't think about increasing it until then....this is too much. I didn't ask for this damn disease, ya know? It's a monster. I need the troops to roll in and kick it's arse....I swear, that gland really can reak (???) havoc on your entire health-emotional, physical (even having trouble going poo again), everything. GOING CRAZY...I really think I am. MO

Last edited by mjoste; 09-27-2007 at 06:23 AM.
mjoste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 12:34 PM   #35  
from Obese to Oh Baby! =)

S/C/G: 308/see ticker/200

Height: 6'0

Well, we played outside with the girls & that seemed to make them quite happy! LOL We were outside everyday, 'cept one & it enabled me to get some exercise in as well. Bike riding, kickball, tag....all the basic backyard games. lol
We have a Dollar Tree in our town...$5 goes well there! (poor moms gotta know how to make it work. LOL)
Eating is going better than I expected, so that makes me happy.
C-ya in the current thread! LOL
realitymom is offline   Reply With Quote