Old 05-31-2007, 03:44 PM   #16  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Thanks guys yesterday i was pretty bumbed but MUCH better today im having my little brother 15 y/o call jessica's best friend just to check on them HA i can still use my little ones for the dirty work LOL im sure they are fine i just wanna see the baby i think if my little bro talks to her to maybe ask if he can see the baby for a little bit this weekend and then i'll get my baby fix and send her back to her mom
Michelle
LAUREN~ i love your house

Last edited by 707Goddess; 05-31-2007 at 03:55 PM.
707Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 03:54 PM   #17  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Melinda, you are the amazing one!! In your posts where you rattle off everyone's names to say hi at the end!! I have a horrible memory! Darcy hasn't been gone that long, so I remember her. And when Laura came back, well, she's the one that started this whole thread, and I came in after her, so that's how I remember...plus Laura & I met in person when I was on my way down to NC one summer.

Back in a sec...
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 04:42 PM   #18  

Height: 5' 7"

MMMM Coconut Cream pie sounds yummy.

I did do something for myself on Memorial day. I finished reading one romance novel and then started and finished another one. I usually borrow the ones from Red Door Novels from the library. They are easy to spot, they have a small red door on the spine.

As far as remembering people ~ there are only three people that are still here who came before me, Lauren, RR, and KarenK. The rest, hopefully they post enough to keep track of.

Speaking of KarenK and RR, where are you ladies.

Lauren, It has been more than a sec. . .

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 04:43 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

hey all..just a quick hi. My root canal was okay yesterday. I had a good dentists so minimal pain. Mouth (muscles) are a bit sore but no real pain. Tylenol is helping. I also go my new night guard for my teeth grinding..so last night i slept horribly...since it was a weird senstaion. Hopefully i'll get use to it. We are leaving tonight for ALT... i don't think i'll get to post until i get back, but we'll see. I'll let you know. Keep your fingers crossed..its really the last weekend we have to find a house
Michelle- hang in there, i think you did the right think with your DD.
to all else...i'll try to catch up sunday. Everyone have a great day...time to pack the car...bye all.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 05:32 PM   #20  
Sherry

Height: 5'7"

Thanks Lisa. I never thought about country music and working out....duh! I love Garth Brooks. I listen to just about anything. Right now I have some Janet Jackson, Justin Timberlake, Outkast, ACDC, Kelly Clarkson. Pretty much anything with a fast beat.

Joan~ congrats on your closing.

Lauren~GREAT house. I love the floor in the basement family room. I agree with Lisa on the wallpaper in the kitchen. The only other thing I would change is the carpet in the dining room. That is my biggest pet peeve. That's probably because I have four young kids. We have it now in the base housing we are in. TAN. four kids - tan carpet not a good combination.

I am so jealous of everyone buying a house. We are never in one place long enough to buy a house. We were going to buy when we first moved here but we only plan on being here 2 1/2 yrs. Not necessarily the military's plan. But that is what we are hoping.

I am taking one of my dogs (Bob) to the vet tomorrow. Diarhea for days We are going camping with friends this Saturday and planned on bringing the pups with us. We'll have to see what the vet says. Okay....so not really roughing it. My version of camping may be different than other people's. The only animals I want to see are maybe a squirrel. We are going to a KOA camping ground. Never been to one but our friends have. They have restrooms, showers, and a swimming pool. There is also a lake for fishing. My kids love to fish. It is also my second youngest's b'day. Cake, fish, dogs, bugs........I must be crazy

Well it's about time to start dinner.
Talk to ya all later.

Sherry
J K L A s Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 10:08 PM   #21  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Sorryguys, I got side tracked and lost track of time!

About the house...before we move in, we will have to pull up all the carpeting and paint. They are smokers and the house reeks! They also have cats. There is hardwood under the carpeting throughout, but who knows what condition it's in, there's a big black "pet stain" spot on the one bedroom floor that is exposed. There's a lot of other stuff wrong with it too, like non-functioning faucets in the master bath, some cracks in the walls/ceiling, siding repair, A/C needs to be hooked up, windows need replacing...they're original, kitchen re-do, bathrooms re-do. We won't be able to do it all right away, but we'll do what we can, little by little. Fumigating will definitely be done before we move in though.

Sherry, have you tried boiled ground beef and rice for Bob? Have fun camping!

GG, that you find something!!

Oh, I went the Orthopedic doc this AM. I have "tennis elbow", which I thought was pretty funny, since I haven't played tennis since I was a tween! He said it's from doing stuff like carrying grocery bags, purse, anything that involves gripping my fist while my arm is straight. So he said to avoid doing that, and he showed me some exercises to do for it, and stretches. If it's not feeling better in a month, he can either prescibe PT, or give me a cortisone injection. It BETTER feel better, because most of you know I'm a big wussy with needles and I don't have time for PT!

G'Night...I'll pass on the news as soon as I hear something!! Please say a little prayer for us that it works out if it's meant to!!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 10:59 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

Lauren ~ SWEEEEETT... I will definitely say a little prayer for you and your family. We closed on our current home tonight and it has never felt so good to be renters:-). We are staying here and paying the new owner rent until we close on our new house on June 22nd. The anticipation is just so darn exciting. DH is just as excited as I am and we came away from the closing today talking about where we'll put the Christmas tree in the new house. The process has been stressful but in the end everything seems to be falling into place. I will keep my fingers crossed that you will be just as fortunate as we have... all the best ~ Joan
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote