Old 05-22-2007, 02:41 PM   #16  
Rooster

S/C/G: 237/233/180

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheila1971 View Post
You're getting your spunk back!
A little. 3 days off thanks to the long weekend would certainly do that.
Of course, back in the office today and I'm starting to feel that despair creep back in....
RXZephyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 04:19 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

well i did get a 40 minute walk in at lunch. It felt GREAT! i've really slacked lately on the exercise department. And truthfully my eating has been ok..not great but not horrible. So i'm not expecting weight loss this week. but it felt great to go out and enjoy the sun. There's a nice lake with a paved trail around it only 5 min from work. It was a beautiful day. Made me feel motivated. Almost motivated enough to go do some more working out after work. Well at least today is a big less chaotic than today, so maybe i'll have some energy to go for a good workout after work. Hope everyone else had a good day.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 08:08 PM   #18  
Rooster

S/C/G: 237/233/180

Height: 5'11"

Got a few minutes to make a little longer of a post now.

I don't really have my 'groove back', but I do have my "up" moments like when I posted earlier. I just find myself in a really sad spot when I'm alone most times. Disheartened and disappointed. So, REALLY, I'm not all that much different - it's just hidden most times. (And really easy to hide when you're just text on a screen. )

No need to worry about me, ladies - this is just me. The fact that I feel comfortable enough to talk about how I "really feel" should be taken as a complement, I guess.

Been mostly behaving myself with what I have been eating today. Felt reasonably well rested this morning, but after a couple of late nights, I couldn't bring myself to get up early. In fact, I slept in a little longer than I normally do. Maybe tomorrow I'll get up and actually go for a walk.... On a clear day, it's bright before 6am these days.

:L
RXZephyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 09:44 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

Hello every one
I had not have time to post, it has not been good around here, DS stabbed his teacher with a plastic fork because he wanted to eat and the teacher asked him to wait till lunch time, I have not idea why he had a fork in his hand. GRRRRR… and the teacher didn’t either. In the mean time DS is suspended from school which sucks for me, I have to be home with him and it is not easy. I feel like I am in house arrest! Soon he is going to day treatment, I hate to say it I can’t wait. Our IEP meeting is the last day of the month, not soon enough. I have been eating pretty healthy, I am proud to say that! I did get to the gym earlier today before I got the call from school. DH is working late I have to deal with Sean by myself tonight, I am exhausted!

Joan I am so glad you got to go to a B&B that is great! What a great way to spend your weekend. It is very exciting about the house, it is right around the corner.

GG You are way to busy, how is the house hunt!
Michelle so sorry about the $$ and as far as the credit goes I agree 110% with Sheila, it is not their business, sorry!

RR I am so sorry about what you are going thru with your DHD it is very difficult to live with children with disabilities, I KNOW!!! It sucks! Good luck with the day care situation.

Milagro sorry to hear about your little one, I wish I could drink a lot of water with out having to go to the little girls room every 5 minutes!

I will check in tomorrow!

H
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 09:59 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

hey happy...house hunt is going...we are heading back to ALT at the end of the month..in the mean time we've seen quite a few potentials that our real estate agent sent us...so one day at a time
BTW...noticed your ticker is on its way down...good for you. Wish i could get my motivation back...lately i've been okay...but not good enough to really make a difference. I've fallen back into my darn soda habit...and i really think that's have a bad influence. I should just give myself a good swift kick in the rear. But good job. sorry about DS....hang in there
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 11:23 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

GG what is a ticker? should I be happy is going down??? LOL.
H
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote