Old 04-09-2007, 06:20 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

Default 30 Something's Chat: Mon March 9th

WOW...you mean i actually beat rooster and RR? Everyone must be sleeping off the easter candy. Anyways, i finally got up this am to work out. I actually went to bed before 10, so when my alarm went off at 5.15, i wasn't hitting snooze. So maybe this will help me stay motivated with my eating habits...i've been sort of bad that last week or so. Anyways..hope everyone has a great day.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 06:59 AM   #2  
Rooster

S/C/G: 237/233/180

Height: 5'11"

Yep. Nursing a candy hangover today. Last day of vacation, so hopefully I can get back into the routine by the end of the week. I'm not really looking forward to getting back to work tomorrow, but I'm not independently wealthy so there's really no choice in the matter.

Between my lack of self control with all the candy in the house AND some troubles with my model railroading (have I mentioned that I'm REALLY new to this and am NOT that skilled, thus it's a source of frustration - especially with my previously mentioned perfectionist tendencies), I'm in a really low mood these last couple of days. I'm sure that everything will be fine in the end, but it's really hard to see that when I see people doing the stuff I just can't so effortlessly.

:Lawrence
RXZephyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 08:12 AM   #3  
sheila

S/C/G: 198/164/125

Height: 5 ft even

Good Morning Everyone~

It is monday and the easter candy kicked my butt. The peanut butter attack is on. It seems that is all I crave.

GG: I am so proud of you that you were up and at it this morning. I will be tonight.

Rooster: It sounds to me like you are dreading work so bad. I hope you enjoy your next couple of days off and stay away from the candy! Hey rooster I wanted to tell you about the trains. We have 4 restraunts here in the big horn basin that are family owned and the owners who are brothers all collect trains. In their store they made a railroad right below the ceiling some ledge they put in, each store is different but man it is neat. If you are ever in this neck of the woods, let me know I will give you directions.

Take care everyone and have a happy monday!

~Sheila~
sheila1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 09:47 AM   #4  

Morning ladies! I think the sleeping off candy hangover is right on! Except it's cookies and candy here, I don't know why I felt the need to make cookies so late in the evening. But at least I won't be eating them today, because they are gone!

Today I must go get a new drivers license, my old one expires this week. Since we're military I have not been required to get a new one every time we move, and now time is up on the one I've had for 7 years. 7 years ago, my weight was much different than it is now, I guess I won't be able to pass for 102 lbs, so I need to pick a new number that is believable, but not true lol

Then I must sew like the wind, lots of catching up to do!

Have a great day, and week (if puppy gets best of me)
~Z
fabricaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 11:48 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

Good monring!

I am my day a little bit late, I am just getting ready to leave to the gym, I wanted to be at the gym at 8:00 LOL!
But I am on my way.
Looks like DS is starting school (after break) on a good note He left really happy and I didn't hear from school when he got there, we are waiting to hear from the advocate he is scheduling an emergency IEP meeting.
I will check in later!

GG- What a great start!!!! have a great week, I wish you an easier week!!!

Rooster- I am sure you will do great with your trains. Sorry you only have 2 days off left. Did you have a good time with your family?

Got to go!

Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 12:47 PM   #6  

hey there roo...hang in there with the train stuff..hope you get over your sugar hang over
sheila - BACK AWAY FROM TNE PEANUTBUTTER lol
fabric - hope you decided on a weight
happy - good luck hope you have good results with your advocate
today is moving much slower, which is good. I've had a rough week...and unfortuantely a lot of death involved. I've had about 5 animals this week that made a short stop to see me before going to see the powers that be. Sort of depressing despite doing all i can, and not being able to help/save them. But oh well..its another week. We shall see. Today is slow which i'm very very happy about. I need to get the doctor's office fixed up. We're doing construction in the building and a lot of crap has ended up in our dr's office. I'm sick of tripping over everything...so time to do some cleaning. Well gonna run..have a great day.
Old 04-09-2007, 01:26 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

Greetings All!

Gator ~ you are one *fabulous* vet. I'm always blown away by your energy and drive. You have obviously found your true calling in life. I hope that this is a better week for you.

RX ~ hang in there dude. I know that you're not looking forward to going back to work ~ you were in dire need of a break. Have you considered looking for a new job? You sound so miserable where you currently are.

Sheila ~ I hear you about the peanut butter... I've eaten way too many chocolate peanut butter candies in every shape and form. Something about that combination is so delicious.

Fabricaddict ~ I laughed when reading your comments about your license. Now isn't that just like a woman! DH's license has his exact weight on it. Not me! My driver's license still says that I weight 128 lbs. That was my weight in college. I remember that I'd put on weight since my original license at age 16 and felt embarrassed that my weight had climbed up to 128 lbs. I felt fat as my older sister's weight was less than mine at that time.

happy2be ~ I hope that it's a good day for you *and* Sean. You're probably working up a sweat while I type this note.

I've eaten terrible all weekend. We went to my folks for Easter and there was so much food ~ good food! My sisters are excellent cooks. The baked goods were out of this world. I know this for certain as I sampled practically everything. My back is finally improving and I intend to start walking again tomorrow morning. I know that I should start this evening by taking a walk outside it is still so darn cold here. So, GG ~ tomorrow a.m. we will both be getting up at the crack of dawn to walk!
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 02:22 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

back from the gym, wow I had a great work out, I met my neighbor there and we workout together, it was so good, we encourage each other, we did about 300 crunches, I am hurting, but it is good pain LOL!

GG I am glad your week is starting slower! I really wish you have a much better week!

Rooser what do you do for a living? you may be happier in a different environment or different field...

Irish don't work too hard, sorry about your back, do you use cold or hot pads?

I am running out again, a friend called to invite me out for lunch, let's see do laundry or go out for lunch???? Hmmm??? I think lunch wins!!!

Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 02:53 PM   #9  

thanks joan..i do appreciate the compliment. I do know i'm a good vet..its just frustrating when no matter what you do, you can't save them all.
and so far..today is slow...started tackling the office..but the boss wants me to wait..he has to go through a lot of stuff..he says he'll do it tonight. So hopefully tomorrow it will be better.
happy - i don't blame you...lunch sounds wayyyyyyy better than laundry.
Well guys..its official..i'm bored. I guess i can't complain after last week. But i'm caught up to everything and i only have 2 more apt between now (3pm) and 6pm. I know i just jinxed myself..but we'll see. Oh btw..check out my blog site you you want...just decided to try something to help keep me motivated. Not that you guys aren't doing on helluva job..those kicks in the rear definately help.
here's my blogs site http://3fatchicks.com/diet-blogs/gatorgalstuckinga/
Old 04-09-2007, 04:02 PM   #10  

ACK! I failed my written exam! 2 hours at the DMV, I should have been reading the darn handbook instead of chit chatting with other patrons. Luckly I still have 4 more days and 4 more opportunities to take the test lol. I haven't taken a driving exam since I was 16, I've always just had to do eye exam and trade in my old license.

ohhh and the good news, your weight isn't printed on the license!

Off to study!
~Z
fabricaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 08:29 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 145/130/125

Height: 5'5"

Hi all! Just dropping in to say hi!
flitter is offline   Reply With Quote