Old 02-14-2007, 05:49 AM   #1  
Rooster

S/C/G: 237/233/180

Height: 5'11"

Default 30 Somethings Chat: Wednesday, Feb 14th (Valentine's Day)

No time to write anything significant, but I did want to get a posting in to say
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY
Special holiday 's all around (and an extra big & long one for Goddess Michelle since she's having a rough time. *huggle*).

You guys are great - all of you - so never forget that. Give yourself and everyone you love a great big hug today - and a kiss to those who matter the most.

:Lawrence
RXZephyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 07:53 AM   #2  

Hi ladies,
little boy felt fine this morning and so I took the time to go to the gym I feel slim, my old white trousers fit again and you know what this .....ing scale said at the gym - that I gained my 3 pounds. I felt like someone kicked me into the stomach. Thatīs when I decided to go and buy my own scale to control my weight in the mornings. I called my Mom we talked about my diet and the scale and she said it would be a good idea so Iīll do it tomorrow. I donīt want to jump naked on the scale in the gym for hundred times to check

Michelle: I think you should really talk to each other Maybe write down what you want to say and be honest to each other. And Iīd do a list of what money youīve got every month and what you`ll have to pay and then maybe think about taking money with you and leaving the credit card at home for a while (thatīs why I couldnīt buy the scale today lol)

Ok, little boy arrived and weīll have fish and potatoes for lunch.
Have a wonderful valentineīs day - we donīt celebrate it like you do but I got a rose from the desk girl at the gym
Bye-bye, Kirsten
Milagro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 09:00 AM   #3  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Mornin' All!

Happy Valentine's Day to you all! I hope everyone's sweetheart's come through for them today. We made a card this AM for Grandma, and if they're still being good later, we'll make another one for Daddy. Bought some little heart shaped cookies at the store yesterday, as a treat.
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 11:35 AM   #4  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Thank you everyone yeah last night he was kissing some serious butt i think he realized he messed up BAD i was very quite last night no more then 1-2 word answers he even accused me of having another man LOL well i found silence works best with him im still really hurt but we'll see how today goes he has an interview with NAPA, CA sheriff's today
i'll check in later and happy v-day to everyone
Michelle
707Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 12:54 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

happy v-day everyone. So today was weight in...yeah!!!!!! 2 more pounds lost for a total of 8 since starting. The only disappointment was i bought a new scale since the one we had was probably from 1960's and was one of the dial scale. Well sort of diasapointed because today i weighed myself first on the one scale then on the new...well the old one weighed 4 pounds lighter...bummer. but it just means i have 4 extra more pounds...and it also means I LOST!!!!! I like the new one better also since it's digital so now i can tell if i even loose 0.2 lbs etc. So i'm happy about that. I need to change my ticker now with me new start/current weight. Oh yeah..it also means i'm only 2 lbs away from my first mini goal of 10 lbs...yeah a new shirt (or two) for me. For my day off today i was nice to DH. Ran to town to our favorite bakery and got him his favorite Red Velvet Cupcakes. They even has miniture ones that i bought for myself. That way i don't feel deprived...but don't eat a whole one. This place has the best sweets, i try to avoid it like the plague the sweets are so good. It was actaully featured on FoodNetworks Road Trip. Anyways..hope everyone has a great v-day.

Michelle - i know that silence works on some...but in my honest opinion...leaving things bottled up inside you, will just make it worse. You really should sit down and talk with him. At least talk about everything that's going on. It isn't good to just use the silent treatment....relationships don't work if communication has failed (ok i'm off my soap box now).

rxz - lol...btw its wed..not tuesday...but happy vday to you too and thanks for starting the day

milagro - definately invest in a digital scale. It will let you know even small looses....and any loss is a good loss. Congrats on the pants fitting...

LBH -
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 05:36 PM   #6  
Rooster

S/C/G: 237/233/180

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorgalstuckinGA View Post
rxz - lol...btw its wed..not tuesday...but happy vday to you too and thanks for starting the day
Serves me right for copy/pasting stuff before my first coffee of the day.
I thought I saw some place where I can edit that, but I'm sure one of the moderators will take care of my blunder.
RXZephyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 06:18 PM   #7  

No problems rxz...just had to give you a hard time. but i kno
Old 02-14-2007, 06:19 PM   #8  

opps well i guess i need coffee...lol..didn't quit finish my post...that's what happens when i'm interupted...what i was about to say was i know how the coffee thing is LOL
Old 02-14-2007, 07:51 PM   #9  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

LOL, I didn't even notice it was the wrong day...all fixed! (Not that it really matters at 8pm!!)
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote