Old 01-23-2007, 11:05 PM   #1  
Cynlyn

S/C/G: 223/218/145

Height: 5"4

Smile Newbie

Hi everyone. I'm new! I thought I would use this site for some much needed support on this journey. I could use some help. I have been a member of weight watchers for 2 years. Started at 232 lbs, went down to 196 and now am back up to 218..wow rough! so now I am trying to read Bob Greene's new book and get in touch with the deeper issues. I am a fitness instructor...believe it or now...big girl can move. I am approaching 35 years old and I am a single mother. I've had enough of being over weight. I wasn't always, as many of you can relate. But it dawned on me the other day...I have been overweight for 10 years. My daughter is 7. I want to be a better role model. And I want to open myself up to meeting someone again. I know that I won't let anyone close feeling like this. So here we go again. And yet I am going to use every resource to change things this time. so any supporti s appreciated.

And can anyone tell me how to get one of those cool rulers that track progress?

thanks!
cynlynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 11:19 PM   #2  

Height: 5' 7"

Cynlyn, We normally do our chatting on the daily thread. I think that you will find the encouragement that you need, and if you ask we will !

I don't have the web link to get you to the trackers, but if you go up to the CPUSER tab and click on that, then click on the signature, that will enable you to customize your own.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 11:23 PM   #3  
Cynlyn

Thanks for your help and the warm welcome! I found where you create the tracker but now I need to figure out where to paste it.
Old 01-23-2007, 11:25 PM   #4  
Cynlyn

Hmm...testing testing...maybe I might get the hang of this yet.