Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2009, 01:59 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 212/194/136

Height: 5' 6"

Default Industrial/EBM fans?

Question for industrial and EBM fans that may be on the forum. What's in your playlist ? I have Assemblage 23, Wolfsheim, KMFDM, Zeromancer, :Wumpscut:, Taktical Sekt, and few more. I was hoping that maybe we can suggest tracks to each other to put on the mp3 player during workouts.
Old 08-03-2009, 03:21 PM   #2  
Chaos in Action

S/C/G: 250/210/160

Height: 5'4

I'm a big industrial fan. I love Assemblage 23, KMFDM, :Wumpscut:, Combichrist, Aesthetic Perfection. I also love some of the softer stuff like VNV Nation and Cruxshadows.
Old 08-03-2009, 09:11 PM   #3  
Ironman in Training

S/C/G: 302/205/150

Height: 5'5

I'm sort of out of the loop on the new stuff so I'm probably not much help.

(I just went to a VNV concert earlier last month that rocked!)

VNV, Assemblage 23, Covenant, Fictional tend to be my most played.

Most of my other stuff is Girly-Goth. Birthday Massacre, Collide, Switchblade Symphony etc.
Old 08-04-2009, 01:24 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 212/194/136

Height: 5' 6"

That's all good with me. I'm not exactly on the cutting edge of the music either right now. A lot of the tracks on my playlists are pretty darn old already and some are newer. Can we get some playlist suggestions going?

For example I find that a lot of industrial and EBM songs are the perfect tempo for running and other cardio, and use the harder stuff like Rammstein for lifting weights. The battery in my mp3 died on my run yesterday so I can't turn it on until I get some new batteries today, but some of the ones I like are

Cardio:
Document - Assemblage 23
Wreath of Barbs - :Wumpscut:
Eurotrash - Zeromancer
Military Fashion Show - And One
The Walk - The Cure

I'll add more later when I get back from the store. Please chime in with what's in your lists.
Old 08-04-2009, 03:37 PM   #5  
Ironman in Training

S/C/G: 302/205/150

Height: 5'5

I'll check my play list when I'm back from Tri practice tonight.
Old 08-05-2009, 10:12 PM   #6  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Love Assemblage 23 - had the good fortune to see a live show a club in Montreal a few years back.
Old 08-09-2009, 12:42 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 147/142/135

Height: 5'3

VNV Nation, And One, Cruxhsadows, The Birthday Massacre are all fun to listen to while working out =)
Old 08-11-2009, 04:16 PM   #8  

`wow,im so happy to see other people are into the same type of music as me....i have a wide range of musical taste but i mostly listen to electonica/industrial/trip hop/grunge. some of my favorites are Chemlab,kmfdm,skinny puppy,ohgr,portishead,puscifier,asthetic perfection,my life with the thrill kill kult,covenant,underworld.....i could go on and on.....i also love david bowie and iggy pop....so yeah,really great to meet you ladys!!!
Old 08-19-2009, 08:24 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 160/152/130

Height: 5'1"

I love seeing people who are into Industrial/EBM in the most random places.

My favorite band on this genre in Covenant. I love those dudes... But I like all the ones you guys mentioned too. I also really like Hocico, Funker Vogt, Project Pitchfork, Suicide Commando. Heck, I basically like everyone Metropolis signs up.

Never thought of making a work out playlist with those guys, but I'm off to do one right now.
Old 08-26-2009, 12:04 AM   #10  
BOOM!

S/C/G: 176.6/130/130

Height: 5'2"

I'm a little more old school I guess. Lots of Skinny Puppy, Ministry, Einsterzende Neubaten. I do like some of the newer stuff like :wumpscut:., some Aesthetic Perfection is good.

Synthpop like And One goes well with EBM if you like to inject a healthy dose of silly and I certainly do! I once danced in my living room for two hours just to Military Fashion show over and over.
Closed Thread