View Single Post
Old 06-09-2008, 09:31 PM   #69
TappingPeony

S/C/G: 245/245/200

Height: 5' 7"

Us too, in KY. It is really nasty already.

We had a load of fun on call yesterday on call. The heating & AC went out at the hospital for 10 hours. No air circulation. One of the Doctors said he knew something bad had happened when he saw 6 maintainence people buying out Ace Hardware's fans for the units! The worst areas are the OR's because they have to maintain a certain stable humidity or they cannot do any surgeries. Icky conditions to work in.

I think our big AC unit at home needs freon. Our upstairs has been running continuously and we can't get the heat and humidity down to sleep comfortably. Not good when the hot flashes come at night!

Betsi--There are a bunch of 15 to 20 minutes whole body workouts online. Try Spark People or You Tube. some are really gentle stretching, some are yoga, some are aerobic. But maybe you just need a few days of LESS, to re-motivate. Or just a change of pace. We can just keep throwing ideas at you to help you figure it out.

Check in later, or tomorrow. Got to get the smelly camp girl in the shower before bed. Man, she is only 9 1/2, and she really gets rank when she sweats. I about killed her when I got home from work--she had put on the clean clothes for tomorrow and didn't take a shower either.

Kathy