Old 02-15-2006, 04:20 AM   #16  
Bida Bida Bida

Height: 5'6''

I like that - singles awareness day -
for me it is that - but I had a pretty good vday today - went out to the movies (horrible movie) with two guy friends (one I may have a crush on, feels like hs again) so that was nice.

ideally - just flowers - i never seem to get enough flowers! (and then all that fun stuff)
bida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 09:25 AM   #17  

Well, failing a surprise visit from George Clooney, Noah Wyle, Goran Vsinjic, Jude Law, Shane West or Carmine Giovanazzo, it would be curled up on the sofa with a couple of my best friends drinking tea and eating chocolates that someone else paid for .
NoSenseOfAdventure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 11:28 AM   #18  
Movin' and Losin'

No work or other commitments. Take a short trip to a really nice hotel. Spend the day relaxing together -- getting massages, swimming, hot tubbing, etc. Then, get dressed up for a nice dinner that night with a wonderful red wine. Then, come back to the room for the rest of the night.
jdoggmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 12:20 PM   #19  
Step AWAY from the Cake!

S/C/G: 230/220/145

Wow, I should answer my own question, don't you think?

For my perfect Valentine's Day, my boyfriend would get me flowers, of course. looooove getting flowers.

We would go to some really nice hotel (the kind where you don't have to worry about what you'd find w/ a black light), with a big jacuzzi tub and a fireplace and soft comfy robes and slippers. The bf and I would lounge in a jacuzzi full of bubbles, talking and whatnot. We'd just hang around in the room most of the day, enjoying each other's company. At night we'd get dressed up and go somewhere for dinner, then maybe see a show or a concert or something. At the end of the night we'd return to the hotel, and have some Valentine fun in front of the fireplace
ncola is offline   Reply With Quote