Old 01-29-2006, 08:13 PM   #1  

Smile Starting Tomorrow!

Hey everyone! I've been reading all of your posts and I really love the 3FC forums. Also, my mom loves this site too and keeps recommending it to me.

I am a bit of a talker, so I'll try not to ramble on forever!

I am going to start low-carbin' it tomorrow morning! I'm kind of excited about this so far. It seems like a life-long plan I can stick to. I lost 20 pounds before I got married (in March 2005) and have since then made it half way through LPN school with about 6 months left and 24 pounds gained!!! The weight didn't really start coming back on until school started. My husband and I both enjoy working out at the gym so that helped keep my weight at bay for a while.

Well now that I am halfway thru school, things have changed. I am tired all the time from school and work. My husband works all the time to help out while I'm in school and neither one of us are eating right or working out.

The good news is that my WONDERFUL husband is VERY VERY supportive of me! He also loves working out with me so that keeps me motivated. I'm hoping to be very near my Ultimate Goal around graduation on June 20th so that I'll be able to enjoy the long-awaited vacation we have planned!

Well, I hope that was not too long! I can't wait to post again when I have lost a few pounds!

~Leighlee~
leighlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 08:25 PM   #2  
Mom to an active 1 yr old

S/C/G: 175/See Ticker/135

Height: 5'8

Welcome to the board, you and I have very similar goals...I just got married in oct. 2004. and I also want to get down to 130 by this summer. I started at 175 at the beginning of jan. and I am now at 166. Good luck with your goal and I am sure you will complete it!!
Alaynna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 08:48 AM   #3  

Welcome and good luck I'm glad to hear you have support at home... That's really important! You can do it!
britomart is offline   Reply With Quote