Old 01-08-2006, 10:37 PM   #1  
the faux to be famous

S/C/G: 290/290/160

Height: 5'8"

Post Fee based diet programs?

Hi all - hope you all are enjoying your Sunday evening!

I go in and out of lurking - mostly due to work and how much I have to travel because of it, so please forgive me for not being as active as I should/would like to.

I do have a question to throw your way - I was on a walk this afternoon, and I strolled by the Beverly Hills Weight Loss Centre (I'm in Ontario, Canada BTW) and I was wondering what their story was? Is it any good? Is it worth the $$? Same with Dr. Bernstein Diet - I see commercial's about it all the time, and it seemed to work for the oh-so-famous canadian comedian extraordinare...Mike Bullard. Heard of him? Probably not.

Has anyone tried these programs? The reason I ask is because I NEED to be accountable to someone at least in the beginning - I realize that I have online mediums (such as this one) available to me, but for some reason they just don't work for me. If there are avenues that I have to pay for that will hold me accountable to something/someone that will keep on me, I fel like I'll be much better off.

Any insight would be awesome!
hexagram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 05:01 AM   #2  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Sorry..never heard of the BH Center..I did do the BEverly Hills diet years ago but dont know if that is the same..Do U have Weight Watchers over there??It is a great diet with meetings that may make U feel "more accountable"?
Good Luck
RR
RoadRunner is offline   Reply With Quote