Old 03-10-2005, 11:10 AM   #16  
Movin' and Losin'

Hope you had a fabulous birthday, Spill!

And, a five-mile run?!?! That is awesome, Liz! Way to go.

Things are going pretty good here. Yesterday was DH's birthday (Ooo! Same day as Spill's!), so I made him chocolate-chip cookies -- he's not a fan of cake. Of course, in the process of making them, I ate a little too much batter and tried a few too many out of the oven, and I don't even like chocolate-chip cookies! I just always have to make sure that the stuff I'm making tastes OK and won't kill anyone!

Exercise is going well. I've really noticed a difference since I started strength training. I'm seeing some muscle definition, which is exciting!

Hope everyone is having a great week!

Take care,
Jina
jdoggmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005, 01:44 PM   #17  
2blessed2Bstressed

S/C/G: 201/201/165

Height: 5'11"

Thanks Jina, I had a wonderful day. I feel blessed to have some great friends and family! Although, I didn't end up at the gym! and I was sooooo going to do that. It's ok though, I am going tonight for at least an hour or so. I ended up having two impromptu birthday parties thrown for me! Wow! am really tired today, and want a nap!
spillthebeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 11:05 AM   #18  
2blessed2Bstressed

S/C/G: 201/201/165

Height: 5'11"

Happy Friday Girls! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!!
spillthebeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 01:57 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 220/199/150

Height: 5'9"

Hi everyone. It has been a while since I posted. I disappeared into the black hole of studying and am just now emerging. I took the Bar Exam the last week of Feb and hopefully passed but won't be finding out until May. This is my first week back at work and it is very tiring trying to adjust my schedule back.

I did pretty good about sticking with my workout and eating habits up until two weeks before the exam when everything fell apart. (Including me mentally!) But I am OP now. Still trying to adjust to smaller portions and get my endurance back up for my running. I'm going to try for three miles tonight. My gym membership expires tomorrow so hopefully it warms up here soon and I can start running outside. I hate running in the cold...

Anyway, have a great weekend everyone.

SJ
skinnyjeans is offline   Reply With Quote