Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2004, 09:41 AM   #16  

Jina--good luck w/ the apartment hunting. I know that can be a real pain, so I hope you find something GREAT for all your efforts!

Holly--so glad your job sitch is much better! That is awesome.

How's everyone's weekend going so far? Ours is great! DH worked last night, of course, but I needed all that time--did our laundry, grocery shopping, and baked a treat for me & a friend tonight. Also caught up on the phone with my mom & sister. And now today while DH is actually home, we can just hang out & be together! We're going to the gym in a few minutes--going to get in a nice cardio workout so we can laze around the rest of the day. I think we'll go to Barnes & Noble and spend a Christmas giftcard after lunch. Should be fun & relaxing!

Hope the rest of you ladies are doing well! Stay warm!
Old 01-10-2004, 12:04 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 330/265/175

Sounds like a very productive evening, Jen!

Jina - good luck apartment hunting! I know what a pain that is - my undergrad degree was a co-op program, so every other 4 months I was off working for a different company, meaning a new place to live. And everytime I came back to the city where I went to school, I had to find a new place to live - always these 4 month stints. For my latest job, I had to fill out a form specifying all the places that I have lived in the past 5 years (it was gov't) and I think I calculated it out to be 14 places in 5 years!! I got to be fairly efficient at packing!

spill: sometimes it seems so tempting to think about moving permanently to a warmer place, but as much as I complain about the cold, I think I'd eventually miss the big season changes, and the high availability of ice rinks for skating.

Holly: lots of work! do you plan on continuing to work for BB (question mark)....sorry about the 'question mark' thing. The keyboard is currently set on 'French' and the question mark button is now: É I can't find where the question mark went to. Although if I really need one I can click on the little confused happy face to get it on the screen.

I have a b-day party tonight, but that's about all the plans for the weekend for me!

Hope everyone is having a great Saturday!
Closed Thread