Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2003, 09:51 PM   #1  
comeback member

Default Jen!

Hi Jen!

I hope that your first week back to work was fun. Did you manage to stay on top of things? I'm sure you did.

Like I told you before, I am afraid of going back to work. Afraid of messing up my routine. I am also afraid that with all the work I'll have to do I'll be too tired to exercise. I don't want that to happen so you need to help me please!

Have a nice day!

Talk to you soon!

Sacha
Old 08-22-2003, 03:46 PM   #2  

Angry

Hey sacha!

The week back at school went well. We got lots done, and this morning had our new students (first time at our school, they were mostly 3 yr. olds) come to school for a few hours. It went well, but I'm drained! Must get back into the busy school mode!

As far as keeping the routine/exercise going during school, the one thing I can tell you that may help is this: PLAN to continue it. Don't give yourself reasons/excuses in your mind (even subconcsiously!) as to why you won't be able to continue in your healthy habits. It's true that sometimes you might have to MODIFY your routine, since the school year is busy, but the truth is that you can still do it!!! For instance, I won't be able to exercise in as long of sessions as I've been used to, due to my school schedule, but I'm still going to squeeze it in whenever I can! Once you've got those good (better) habits in place, just run with them!

Think how much better we'll look & feel at the end of this school year, having kept up our new & improved routines! We'll be hot-mamma teachers!!!

Hope this helps. Have a fabulous weekend & I look forward to visiting more soon--

Jen
Old 08-22-2003, 09:47 PM   #3  
comeback member

Hi Jen,

I'm glad your first week went ok... You are right, the important thing is to modify the routine in order to stick to the routine. I will do that because I want to be a hot mama teacher too!!

Thank you for all the help Jen! You are great!

Have a nice week end!

Sacha
Closed Thread