Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2003, 12:55 PM   #1  
comeback member

Default Jen!

Hi Jen!

It was nice to finally hear from you! It's nice to know that you are doing well and that you are having fun with your family. It's also a good thing that you are staying on the program! Congrats! I know it's hard to eat well and exercise when you're on vacation...It sometimes seem impossible!! But you are doing it! Woooo hooooo!

But you have to come back soon so we can continue to help each other! *giggle* I am dreading the time when I'll have to go back to work...Yuck...Don't get me wrong, I love teaching but I am a lil bit worried about my new position. We will see....

Talk to you soon girl!

Sacha that doesn't want to go back to work!
Old 08-12-2003, 12:31 AM   #2  

Angry Hi Sacha!

Good to hear from you, too! I know what you mean about dreading going back to work--I love my kids, and things will be great once I get back into the swing of it, but.....here in SD on vacation, I feel a million miles away from my life/work/responsibilities in SC! Though, in a cruel reality jolt, I DO have to get a root canal done at the dentist tomorrow! I'm not exactly looking forward to that....just want it to be over!
I've definitely had MORE sweets here than I was at home, but I was eating so few there, that I don't really think I've overdone it. It WILL be nice to get back to my own turf, home, grocery shopping, life, etc! I'm sure you understand.

Talk to you soon!

Jen
Old 08-12-2003, 10:40 PM   #3  
comeback member

Come back soon Jen!!! I didn't have a great day!!!! I need your help!!!!!!!

Sacha
Closed Thread