Old 12-20-2012, 12:24 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

I actually really just wanted to pop in while I've got a chance to wish you all a great Christmas (if you celebrate it) and a good new year too! Or just a good break in general.

Not even really going to update much on me as nothing much is happening. Lost 1kg haha, but at least I'm still maintaining. Still running 2/3 times a week except for this week and still calorie counting also, except for this week. And probably next week too. Anyhow, hopefully I'll find some time to return in 2013!
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 03:36 AM   #47  
Stubborn.

S/C/G: 197/See ticker/135

Height: 5'6''

Dear semester end: I hate you. I've been running around with my hair on fire trying to make sure that Christmas lessons were in order and I'm on schedule to finish all of my lessons in time for the end of the year. Yesterday was the last day of classes, but somehow I still managed to stay half an hour overtime today because I have a nasty habit of trying to get everything done at once even though I have 2 weeks of sitting around in the office waiting for me.

Looks like I missed a lot here...
Namaste: Huge congrats! I'm so happy for you!
Ballerina: Congrats on the big move and for using it as an opportunity to get extra exercise in
Lisa: Sorry! I've been slacking here while real life has been hectic. I'll try to post more >.<
Hotaruchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 09:23 AM   #48  
bee

S/C/G: 265.5/240/160

Height: 5'7"

Namaste: I did that the last time I did my hair like that! I was trying to bleach it down to blond (Very bad idea or my hair) so I could do something very light and after 4 packets it stopped at an orange color.. I liked the color a lot but it wasn't even so I bought I found a color close to it. It was fun.

PenMage and Lisa: I passed all my toughies!! To be done with my analytic courses, I have one more science to take and it is called History of Geology. So, it shouldn't be math related at all... and he already opened the site so we can used to it. I've never had a pro do that before, they always seem to wait until the day the class is supposed to start. : )

Kawaii: I think I am doing pretty well. I know I have had wayyyyy too much junk but looking back, I have done so much better than any other year so I'm ok with that!! Are all the hospitals in Japan like that? That just doesn't seem like very good practice. People get hurt all the time, not just 9-5... weird!

------------------------------------------------
Well yesterday was my birthday! I turned 24. I feel so bleh or not being graduated but so very excited for being on my way!! I received the best birthday present ever yesterday!! I have been doing school off and on since 2007 and This is the first time I have passed a full schedule of classes! And hard ones at that!! I am so proud of myself. So, today, I am preparing my room for next semester ughhhh. And trying to find every reason to not go upstairs and eat left over icecream cake for breakfast!!
beahawkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 01:27 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 171/ticker/121

Height: 5' 1"

beahawkins Happy (belated) birthday! And congrats on passing your classes. Awesome news!

penmage welcome back!

lisa awesome! I'll have to add you. I don't have any friends on fitbit so I have to figure out how.

namaste Wow! Lots of celebrating!

Kawaii Yay for vacations! Hope you get to get things checked out soon. Your health is important.

SoMuch You always bake the best goodies!

rainbow Hey! Maintaining is better than gaining.

Hotaruchan Hopefully you'll get to relax soon.

Great news for me!
I am officially finished moving out of my old apartment. I went over last night and cleaned, spackled, and removed the last few items. I'm going to do one last walk through after Christmas and then hand in my keys. Woo!

....though I still have loads of organizing to do at the new place.

I can't believe Christmas is only 5 days away. Where did the time go??? I still have some shopping to do. Oops.
Quiet Ballerina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 08:44 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

Height: 5'4"

hiya rainbow! good to hear from you! eh, 1kg is great! merry christmas to you too!

hotaruchan: good luck with the end of semester! at least it's friday today, right? do you have any classes next week? がんばって!

bea: yeah, all the hospitals in japan are like that! well, i think that if you get into a really bad accident and people call an ambulance, they'll come get you of course... but outpatient stuff, there is just nothing. it's incredibly stupid. happy birthday and congratulations on passing all your classes!! hey, don't worry about being 24 and still in school, i was 26 when i graduated so there's no shame!

Ballerina: thanks yeah i know... though the pain subsided a bit now so it's more manageable... but yeah, i know i have to be careful with my health! i'm just fed up of being sick all the time!! i had this back pain thing in october so i went to the doctor for it, got meds, then 2 weeks later i got tonsilitis, then the week after that i caught a cold!!! it was actually one of the deciding factor on me trying to eat healthy cuz i thought "my body is shutting down on me!". but now i just feel so angry cuz it's like "i've been healthy for a month!! why am i still getting sick?!?!!!" well anyways... congrats on finally moving out!! must be a great feeling

well good morning guys. i'm pretty peachy today cuz weight is back down to 179, eheh, and i'm on holiday and later i'm going to get my nails done! woohoo! yesterday i had a nice date day with my boy and we went to see the new james bond movie and it was really cool!!!!

hope you all have a nice one
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 01:55 AM   #51  
Stubborn.

I don't have classes, but I have to work every day except Monday next week (including Christmas). On the plus side, today was the closing ceremony and my principal let me go home 2 hours early. Nomikai tonight, though...that's going to spell trouble.
Old 12-21-2012, 04:28 AM   #52  

i'm so glad i don't have to go to nomikais anymore! good luck!!!
Old 12-21-2012, 11:23 AM   #53  
Sassafrass

S/C/G: 325/240/175

Height: 5'5"

Quiet Ballerina- I may have bitten off more than I can chew this Christmas. Pardon the pun. lol I am baking an oreo cheesecake, sweet potato souffle, triple chocolate mousse cake, NY style crumb cake, heaven and **** cake and a tuxedo cake. It will NEVER end. YAY to moving out!

---

I've noticed when I look in the mirror my "fat pack" in smaller. I'm liking what I see and that's an awesome feeling for once!

Merry Christmas, ladies!
SoMuchFattitude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 10:34 PM   #54  
Stubborn.

The nomikai actually went pretty well...apparently if you make sure that there are no bottles on the table close to you and mostly stand in one spot, you can talk to the same people for most of the night and people will be less likely to try to refill your drink It was really fun. I'm not going to miss my job or the place where I'm living in the slightest when I leave, but the people that I work with are pretty damn cool. I hopped over to the onsen so that I could enjoy being properly warm yesterday, and I'm down from the last time I weighed, so I guess that I didn't screw up too badly. Not making 10 lbs for December like I'd wanted to, but I clocked in under 150 for the first time since about middle school.

Tonight I'm going to be bad. Since I have to work on Christmas, I'm going a few towns over and doing nomihoudai karaoke with some friends. I've already decided that it's going to be a pretty massive cheat night, since I won't have a Christmas dinner to splurge on or a new year's celebration...so I intend to drink until the thought of singing AKB48 doesn't sound absolutely mortifying. I didn't have breakfast and only had a small lunch to make up for the fact that there'll be party food and booze aplenty tonight, but I'll probably still go overboard. Maybe I should go do pushups until my shoulders scream at me...

Fattitude: Holy willpower, Batman! Kudos to you for being able to make all that delicious-sounding stuff without stuffing your face. Huge congrats on losing some of your fatpack too...can't wait until I manage to do that >.<
Old 12-23-2012, 04:10 AM   #55  

hotaruchan: lol. have fun! actually, you really should eat something before your party instead of having "saved up" all your calories, cuz you're much less likely to binge like mad in that case. but anyways, it's your night out. enjoy it! i'm saving my cheat day for the 26th, when i have a big date with the bf (he is working on the 24th T_T) and i fully intend on eating cake!! oh and also one for NYE when i intend to get blind drunk. lol. have fun!
Old 12-24-2012, 10:55 PM   #56  
bee

S/C/G: 265.5/240/160

Height: 5'7"

Hey hope everyone is having a great holiday! Just checking in. I thought winter break was supposed to be a relaxing time. Ha!!
beahawkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 07:33 AM   #57  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Hey everyone! Things have got super busy again because I'm now home in England and having a great time with my friends and family so far! I probably won't be around as much to post but just want to wish you all a happy holidays from me. Hope everyone is relaxing and not worrying too much about weight loss, this is the time of the year EVERYONE slacks I think!!
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 11:00 PM   #58  

hiya guys!

looks like you're all having a good time since this thread is pretty quiet! i hope everyone is being good!!

I'm having a bit of a weird time today... see, my bf is really busy and has to work nearly all of the holidays (he's a student so it's a part time job) and yesterday was his only day off. we'd planned a big fantastic christmas date, where he was gonna take me to lunch at a fancy restaurant, and then my christmas present was that he'd bought tickets to go see a singer we both really really like. i also bought cake and champagne for the evening, so it shoulda been a really magical day. so yesterday rolls along, i'm super excited, i meet him up before lunch and he's SICK. i can plainly see he dragged himself out of bed just so i wouldn't be mad (and cuz of the concert, he would never not go... lol) and from then on everything was just blah. he barely ate anything at the restaurant (which was really amazing), we went back to my place where i put him to bed and he slept all afternoon. then he woke up worse, we went to the concert where he enjoyed himself but afterwards look much worse for wear. as we went back to my place he was saying he wanted to go home (his) and i got really upset. i felt like this awesome day was just ruined, and i knew it wasn't his fault but i was just so sad. he thought i was crying cuz i was mad a him, lol, so he ended up staying. he seemed to get better a bit after we got home, and we ate a bit of cake and just slept. this morning he had to leave early cuz he had some family lunch to get to, and i went back to bed.

actually, yesterday was supposed to be my big cheat day, and i'd be surprised if i ingested enough calories to really make a dent in my diet. the restaurant's food was really small portioned and healthy, and i didn't eat much else for the rest of the day, so i guess that's good.

now today, i know i have to drag my a$$ to the gym... i've been making excuses ALL week and haven't gone since last Saturday (i think...) so i really have to go! but i feel just so blah...

anyways, thanks for letting me rant!
Old 12-26-2012, 11:41 PM   #59  
Underdog to Beastmode

S/C/G: 231/192.8/125

Height: 5'3"

Hey guys!

Checking in today before I go to sleep. I have had a wonderful Christmas with my fiancé and both sides of his family, and with my family earlier in the month. I think my family is snowed in in Northeast Arkansas right now though, but ironically it didn't do a thing here in East Missouri. It seemed to be doing a lot all around us though.

However, the abundance of food sucked eggs for my waistline. I weigh 229 pounds. I haven't weighed that much in over 2 years, not up to my highest weight but getting there. It's kind of getting to the point where I can't really say I rock my curves or anything like that. I just don't look very nice, and it is starting to wreck my body. I am worried that my knees, which occasionally give me trouble, will eventually give me too much trouble. I'm not exactly young, but I'm definitely not old, and I certainly don't want to feel like it.

Well, that's my rant I suppose. Same sh*t, different day, lol.

Kawaii- Awww that sucks. That's happened to me on numerous occasions, where a date (or even a vacation, at one point) didn't go right. But I'm sure there will be many more where you will have a great time. I'm sure the bf will feel better soon and you can plan a remake of the epic date.

Have a good evening all.
namaste984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 06:33 PM   #60  
lisa34t

S/C/G: 231/ticker/160-175

Height: 5"3

wow, you can almost hear a in drop in this thread!

Well, I hope the holidays are going well for everyone! Im proud to say that my weight is down and not up!!!!!! I seriously think I will meet goal if I stay on track! Christmas went well, I ate almost everything but in proper portions.

kawaii- sorry about the day! I guess you can be happy that you atleast saved some calories!
lisa34t is offline   Reply With Quote