Old 08-19-2012, 02:34 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 202|200|150

Height: 5'4"

Default Returning member

Hi guys!

I've been on & off this site for years. Lost 50lbs after my daughter was born, & after a miscarriage, I'm ready to hit it hard one last time & lose my last 12lbs. I am starting TurboFire tomorrow & hoping to lose my last 12lbs in the next 2 months. That might not happen, but I'd like to get as close to that goal as possible.

I'd love it if a couple of girls wanted to join me

andrea
MaddieBPhoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 09:33 PM   #2  
Losing the baby weight

S/C/G: 224/183/140

Height: 5"4

Good job on your weight loss! I lost almost 50 lbs, but then gained some back, and then got pregnant and gained another 60 lbs and now I'm back to losing it again

It seems like it's always hardest to lose after a pregnancy. Best of luck! I think there is a section of this forum for those doing exercise dvd's, you might find others there doing the same

And I'm sorry about your miscarriage.
StephanieM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 12:36 PM   #3  
Little Miss Random

Height: 5 ft 6

I too am a returner after several years. Life and marriage got in the way of the healthy living and diet. I have to start over.
sh3l5 is offline   Reply With Quote