Old 04-10-2012, 10:02 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 300+/Ticker!/140 lbs

Height: 5'8" Age: 27

Mango green tea and apricot green tea are awesome! I buy the apricot type at Timothy's Coffee chain.

I had a lot of stress the past week and overate a ton and feel sooooooooooo bloated. My diet was better on Sunday then really good yesterday but there was free pizza today in the break room at work and I ate a few slices.

I'm also on TOM so I'm determined to eat the best I can for the rest of TOM, trying to keep bloating down a bit. I feel like a total whale!

Oh well, hopefully after a week of clean eating and once TOM has passed I hope to be back down a bit. bleh
Riesz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 10:34 PM   #17  
STREET DOG

S/C/G: 231/230/145

Height: 5'8"

Woke up feeling awful today after an evening binge yesterday. That must've been my single worst eating day in weeks.
Kahokkuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 02:41 AM   #18  
Maria

S/C/G: 253/144/129.8

Height: 5' 6"

Ι had 3-day-binge last week and then my scale broke and I had to return it. I weighed myself on my parents' scale and it said that I hadn't gained at all. Lol, no. I got my scale back and it turns out, I gained 6,6 lbs. I freaked out. I did overeat, but not even enough to gain 1 lb, let alone 6,6! I had no idea that it can take up to a week for the bloating to go away. I'm 4,4 lbs down by now. Hopefully, I'll also see a big loss by Monday. I'm not used to this.

I've never had a digital scale before and I was so happy to see grams go down on it, but my God, it's awful when you're gaining! Broken analog scales, ftw!
Marniadec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 12:47 PM   #19  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

haha I'm back down to my original weight! Now to stay away from gaining again!
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote