Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2012, 06:27 PM   #496  
keep going

S/C/G: 176/ticker/140

Height: 5'6

Dreamer2012 That's amazing! Nice job

Samantha There's weeks where I don't lose anything so yeah a pound is great

I cannot wait until I am in the 140s.. y'know super powers all the way. I guess it'll feel like I'm on the home stretch then!

I didn't really do any exercise today because of the long drive but I ate well so hopefully that'll still reflect on the scales tomorrow. Well the drive wasn't thaaaat long but I was pretty tired. Been wrecked all week, something in the air maybe. My cat has been sleeping more than usual.. which means that now she's nearly constantly asleep. Lazy thing.
Old 06-03-2012, 06:53 PM   #497  

S/C/G: 192.6/ticker/150

Height: 5'6.5

Leila- I'm sure you will be in the 140s any day now, Hopefully tomorrow! How much total did you end up losing during the month of may? It had to be close to 10 lbs right? That's awesome!

I definitely shouldn't complain about a pound. I know I could lose weight a lot quicker if I didn't have a cheat day every sunday. I weigh in on sunday mornings and then the rest of the day is my free for all. Whatever I want I have! So I'm happy that I'm still able to lose every week even though I've had a cheat day every sunday since I started trying to lose weight. Anyways- busy work all week this week so hopefully I'll stay busy and away from food!
Old 06-03-2012, 06:57 PM   #498  
keep going

Nope, 7.4 in May and 4.8 in April. I think I'm suddenly losing more because I'm moving more now that I got that tooth out and I'm not on antibiotics. Thanks

What about you, how much did you lose total in May?

I think it looks like a lot because I post every day so if there's a lot everyday it looks like more than it is.. I dunno.

What kind of diet are you doing? Yeah if it works for you that's awesome I don't have a cheat day as such.. if I really want something I'll have it but usually it's more of a mental thing. Although I am seriously craving chocolate right now. Really bad..
Old 06-03-2012, 09:36 PM   #499  

S/C/G: 192.6/ticker/150

Height: 5'6.5

7.4 lbs is still great! I lost 4 lbs in May, I'm hoping for 6-8 in June. I calorie counted in May, trying to stay between 1200-1400 cals/day but the past couple weeks I've been eating more around 1600-1800. I am planning on not really counting cals this month, and just trying to do portion control and eating only when I'm hungry. We'll see how that goes. How much are you hoping to lose in June?
Old 06-03-2012, 10:05 PM   #500  
Move over Kim Kardashian!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/135

Height: 5'5"

Hey loves!!! I hope you beautiful ladies are doing great on this Sunday evening!!!

I did really good last night, I actually had baked a fudge chocolate cake for my sisters bday, with oreo cheesecake cupcakes, and chocolate covered strawberries, and I ate NONE of them. Hahahaha I just stared at everyone like IS IT GOOD??! YAH?! YAH!??! lol psycho!!

So, I got sick today, I had homemade tacos for dinner tonight at my sister in laws house, I started feeling nauseous about 30 minutes after eating. And as soon as I got home I threw up like a crazy person. It was horrible.

I hate throwing up. Now I'm scared of eating food.

Anywho, I weighed in at 149.6 this morning, I'm really hoping I don't ever go back to the 150s but I also know this is when I'll probably slow down.

I'm pushing my goal to 135 as soon as I get to 145, I just wanna see my ticker completed

I found an old pic of me at my heaviest, with nasty "blonde" hair and a candid that was taken last night at my sister's bday. Here ya go ladies, don't laugh lol. I gotta admit though, the smaller I get my posture is dammnnn seexyyy hahahaha

Last edited by caramelkitty; 06-04-2012 at 03:20 PM.
Old 06-04-2012, 04:13 AM   #501  
Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 151/142/130

Height: 5ft 9

Hallelujah.. 140.2 today! So so close guys...
Old 06-04-2012, 05:41 AM   #502  
keep going

Samantha well ideally like 20lbs lol, but I'll take 7. Not sure how realistic that is though as I know it gets harder the lower we go. Although I'm definitely going to lower my goal when I get there so I hope it's still easy enough. Portion control makes a huge difference.. I often have a small portion and a giant salad that's low calories so my plate still looks really full but I've enjoyed whatever meal. Works really well for me as I don't feel deprived and I enjoy the salad. You can do it!

caramelkitty Hey you ! that sucks, I hope you feel better.. how are you now? Do you think you just reacted badly to something in the tacos or are you coming down with something? Whatever it is I hope you feel better! I know puking ain't nice. Get something light and gentle on your stomach like mashed potatoes.. y'know to um test the water. Feel better hun xx

The pic didn't show up, did you have a change of heart? haha :P

PaintedButterfly haha, go on get out here

-------

149.8 this morning but I'm not sure if it'll stick. I don't really care anyway because I know I'll see it again now anyway.. wooo! Wasn't expecting it either as I did nothing yesterday. I'm still tired as I couldn't sleep properly last night, bah, sucks. You know when you're in a different bed and just can't get comfortable?

Gonna go walking/adventuring today.. I forgot my hiking boots - lame. The sun is shining though, what a difference that can make on a mood eh!

Also it says on the list of weight loss goals/rewards that if I meet the bikini challenge weight of 148 by the end of the challenge I get new shoes. I forgot about that.. **** yeah
Old 06-04-2012, 09:23 AM   #503  

S/C/G: 185/139/120

Height: 5'4"

152 this morning. I have been dropping a lot of water weight the past few days with my TOM. I'm hoping to be in the 140s in a week's time, and at a normal BMI for the first time in about 6 or 7 years (not counting when I was pregnant, and had such awful morning sickness that I actually made it into the high 140s for the first trimester).

Reaching my goal is starting to feel a lot more realistic! Though when I get there, I'm debating another 10 pounds, depending on how I feel. I still feel pretty jiggly in the mid-section, and the love handles are awful. I tried telling my hubby a couple weeks ago that I'm at the same weight now as when we started dating, but he didn't believe me. Apparently I don't carry the weight as well now as I did then. Which is a bit disheartening, because with all the exercise and strength training, I was hoping that I'd look better than I did before at this weight. But maybe it has something to do with having birthed a child, I don't know.
Old 06-04-2012, 03:24 PM   #504  

Painted Butterfly Awww You're almost out of here!! Good job!!! xoxo

JessicaB you're super close!! Don't give up. I know how you feel, I went for breakfast with my fiance today and looked at myself in the mirror in the washroom and for the first time in my life I felt "skinny". But when I touch my thighs or arms I *know* there's a lot to go! LOL

LeilaJey hahahahha although the picture is really embarassing, I technically should have a change of heart . And I now see how "ugly" I looked before Hahahaha I promise you I look much better now.

Here's a second shot

Old 06-04-2012, 05:22 PM   #505  
keep going

JessicaB That's awesome, you're so close to the 140s! Don't sweat it either, y'know you're doing lots of exercise so you're shrinking and you will be hotter than you were before. I think as we get older our bodies just change and I'm sure having a kid changes it too. Not in a bad way, it's just how it happens. So never mind the number and focus on how you feel.

caramelkitty You look beautiful in all of your before pictures too! Don't be silly. Heavier doesn't mean uglier :P but your progress is amazing, so proud of you that you've made it to your 'normal' bmi awesome!

My friend made me the most delicious blueberry/white chocolate cheesecake. It was sooo amazing. We ate it for lunch and I was the only one who couldn't finish it. I genuinely had to stop myself as I had to drive and I was gonna be in a sugar coma otherwise.. but damn it was tasty. Had a little more later! She made me take it home so I gave it to my sister as it was her husband's birthday today (he doesn't really eat cake, mostly just meat lol).

Then we did a 14km walk which was also amazing, it was a really beautiful place so that helped. I have no idea how many calories that burned but I'm guessing eating the cake wasn't too bad. Ah I don't care, I had a healthy dinner so whatever. Yummy cake. I'd loooove to still see 149 tomorrow but even if I don't it's ok (I'm just saying that so I won't feel bad haha)
Old 06-04-2012, 05:44 PM   #506  

LeilaJey LOL!!! I just now realize that my last post called heavier people ugly. That is DEFINITELY not my intention, what I did mean, however, was that my face. Or the "look of digust" I am wearing in that picture is quite... well... ugly! hahahahaha

Thank you!! You were my inspiration to get to a normal bmi hehehe Now we're normal. LOL well I actually technically have 0.2 left, but that'll probably be gone tomorrow

Awesome job not finishing the cake!! That's some will power right there!!! 14km walk is very good, honestly burns a lot more calories than you can imagine lol If you know how long you walked for, you can check it up online and get the specific amount !!

I'm sure you'll see the 149 tomorrow, the cake is loooooooooong gone by now... hahaha Goooooo Get it girlll!! haha
Old 06-04-2012, 05:49 PM   #507  
keep going

haha, I didn't think you meant that heavier meant uglier but I know how hard we can be on ourselves! So just remember that you were beautiful before too :P

I have lots of pictures like that too, I must make weird faces all the time and I'm not aware of it.. y'know when I catch my reflection I'm all sucking it in and pouting my lips. Who knows what I really look like?!

Yeah I think that's definitely one of the few times I haven't finished it and it was literally because I'd had enough. Those were not words I associated with cake previously.. so I must be improving yay.

Aww, I was? That's so nice to hear.. so do we have super powers now or what? Maybe my new power is cake resisting.. which is a power that is sorely needed so I'll take it. I was hoping for laser boobs or something but whatever.

I'm soooo hungry but I'm lying in bed and I don't wanna brush my teeth again so screw it haha

Are you feeling better?
Old 06-04-2012, 08:24 PM   #508  

I'm feeling much better thanks! I think the oil from the meat mixed with the tortillas made me sick, but I'm okay now.

I'm sure you look great in your pics, but I do that too, as soon as I know there's a camera around, my tummy goes in and my face goes in permanent "IM NOT BREATHING" face lol

LOL!!! YES!! You know what?!?!? I think the 140s is cake resisting power! Because I've been doing that for the last couple days, it started at my sister's bday and went on till today, because I took all the leftover cupcakes and cake home, since I find it's a shame to throw it out, but it's sitting in my fridge and only my fiance picks at it lol Mind you, I've also stayed away from the cupboards and fridge since Saturday. Oreos and cake, no bueno!!

I started brushing my teeth right after dinner because I just get so lazy I don't wanna do it again, so I don't eat after dinner I had beef tonight for dinner, though, then I didn't realize how much I ate till I saw the calorie content on MFP and now I'm a little sad, I may have gone over my calories for today. HOpefully I stay in the 149's tomorrow... sigh...
Old 06-04-2012, 11:52 PM   #509  

S/C/G: 166/145/115

Height: 5'4

Hi ladies, I came to vent and whine. Excuse my whiny (not so little) a ss for a few minutes here. I'm back at 150. I gained 2 pounds out of nowhere. So I said 'fck it' and have been eating a ton the last few days and now I'm scared to step on the scale. I'm not even on my period or anything so the weight gain made me a little sad, pessimistic, and confused to say the least, LOL. I wanted to stay out of the 150's forever and thought I made it, then BAM, reality hit me hard in the face wahh, I wanna see the 130's by the end of the month.

Ok done ranting. This means I have to work twice as hard and not give in to temptation. I swear I'm gonna work my a ss this month to hit 130's! Hopefully I'm still 150 or less when I step on the scale tomorrow

Sorry I didn't get a chance to read everyone's post, I'll be back soon!!

Last edited by Bloopers; 06-04-2012 at 11:53 PM.
Old 06-05-2012, 06:13 AM   #510  
keep going

caramelkitty it's actually a pretty good super power, I mean there were times I ate the entire cake... so not finishing a slice is a good accomplishment for me well done to you too for resisting! It's harder if it's in the house, then I'm not so sure how strong I am.. I also don't like throwing away food but it's that mentality that led me to eating so much a lot of the time.

Hey don't worry about it, I'm sure you're under calories most of the time anyway so drink some extra water and even if you're up it's not real weight gain and you'll be back down the next day! Enjoy the delicious beef nom nom

Bloopers These things happen, try not to stress too much! the 2lbs could be from ovulating, and lots of women get hungrier around then. Could be any kind of random gain, and I'd say it's definitely water. Jump on the scale, remember it's mostly water weight and it will come off.. get back on plan and don't punish yourself over this. Lose as much as you can this month and you'll see the 130s really soon take care!

----

149.4 this morning, yay! I know I'm going to go up a bit this weekend so I'm happy to keep losing until then and not worry about it too much.

Tired again, damn it.. I have to drive again today and I am not looking forward to it one bit. Gonna buy lots of coffee... there's only instant crap in the house here and it's just not doing it for me!

Ok I gotta get dressed and get going... ahhhhhhhhh

Have a great day everyone!
Closed Thread