Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2003, 01:46 AM   #1  

Default does anyone else keep a journal?

i had never really kept a journal, but in october i decided to start keeping one online regarding my mind about my body. it's surprising how many things i never really admitted to myself until i started writing down how i felt. it helped me work through my issues other than just eating and working out, but emotional things that have been with me through my entire life.

i was wondering if anyone else here kept journals and if they would share the links to them. i am always looking for new interesting journas to read for inspiration, motivation, understanding, etc. i like to update everyday and made a promise to myself that i would because i find it keeps me focussed so i started a webring for regularly updated journals about weight loss and things like that. it's called excess matters which is also the name of the new website i am working on regarding health and fitness.
Old 01-16-2003, 11:30 AM   #2  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

Wink my personal journal

The link to my personal journal is below. I write about everything and anything, so be forewarned!

Old 01-30-2003, 04:58 PM   #3  
star bellied sneetch

I have two, actually.

My regular, everyday blog.

and

Pay by Pound, my newish weight-health specific blog.

I'm addicted to blogging. I love it. I find it so much easier to sort out my feelings.
Old 01-30-2003, 05:30 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 302/179/170

Height: 5'6"

i have a bunch. but the two i spost to regularly are the one here (click the journal link on the left) and my normal everyday diary, http://gonzostar.diaryland.com.

i love them!
Closed Thread