Old 05-18-2011, 01:43 PM   #1  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

Default Hmm I love it

When I figure things out on my own. So my lack of motivation and semi commitment to weight loss has been lacking since my personal trainer and myself had departed and I couldn't figure out why I didn't want to continue (or not really quit but working out just stopped and the motivation and the commitment isn't there and I realized why...)

When I went back home I knew I looked horrible and was fat, and I wanted to do something about it but didn't really because I lacked something and what I had back home was three things I don't have now.

1) People told me how fat I was which made me want to prove to them I will drop the weight.

2) I got compliments on my weight loss repeatedly (don't get me wrong I know when I go back home if I get down to 140 I'll get compliments like crazy from people, but thats still two months away.)

3) Competition. As I was starting off my journey I had a friend who was 220 and he decided to lose weight as well because I motivated him to get started, so through out the months we bounced back and forth off of each other. If I wasn't in the mood to workout and he mentioned he worked out through a text all of a sudden I was like BAM I gotta do this and it worked every time!

So here I am back out west, I don't have anyone telling me I'm fat, I get no compliments and there is no competition that will help me get motivated. and I know I know weight loss is all about doing this for yourself and I am doing this for myself because I want to be healthy, happy, active and hot looking but at the same time I need that competition to drop the last 15 so I can stay maintaining at my weight that I want to be. Maintinaing is easy I seem to be able to do that constantly when I stop working out but it's getting the last bit of weight down and gone which seems to be difficult.

So I'm hoping joining the Biggest Loser 2011 will help me with my competition aspect of things to get me back on track and to help me become motivated again and committed to lose these last stubborn 15 pounds! (yes I'm back up five pounds when I was at the fabulous last 10 pounds!)

This was more so just a rant I needed to vent out, but feel free to express your stories as well with the difficulties you are having and how you feel and if you've figured out the problem to all of it!
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote