Old 05-05-2011, 11:33 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 336.6/265.4/199

Height: 5'9"

Red face

What is your height? 5'9.5"
What was your highest weight and jean/shirt size? 336.6lbs 26(tight)/3XL
What was your starting weight and jean/shirt size? 336.6lbs 26/3XL
What is your current weight and jean/shirt size? 273.0lbs 22 (got into a 20 today)/ XL - 1X depending on the shirt
What is your goal weight and jean/shirt size? 190 14-16/L
Total weight lost? 63.6
After or while losing weight, are you still the same height? Yes
After or while losing weight, are you still the same shoe size? Yes
Do you have any loose skin or sagging? No more than before, its been a slow process, and I'm working out so I think it is firming up as well as can be expected. My arms and my lower abdomen (pouch) will be the trouble spots as I continue to lose.
At what amount of loss did it start showing? I've only recently been really seeing results, probably around 40lbs it became obvious I was losing.
What was your bra size, and what is it now? Start 46DDD, latest measure - 40DDD
Are you happy with your weight loss? Yes, but I have a long way to go.
If there is anything you could change about how you lost the weight, what would it be? (more exercise, healthier diet?)
That it would come off faster and that more would come off my hips/thighs.
Lauana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 03:01 PM   #47  
Crabalocker Fishwife

S/C/G: 323/ticker/145

Height: 5'8"

What is your height? 5'8"
What was your highest weight and jean/shirt size? Around 323, and I wore size 26 pants and 2 & 3x tops.
What was your starting weight and jean/shirt size? Same as above. D:
What is your current weight and jean/shirt size? I weighed in this morning at 274.4, and I'm a 22 in pants and a 2x in tops (some 1x), I also fit into size 20 dresses & skirts.
What is your goal weight and jean/shirt size? 145 is my goal, but I could even see myself going into the 130s if it meant fitting into a 6! lol. I'm assuming I'll probably be an 8 and wear M shirts at 145.
Total weight lost? 49 pounds!
After or while losing weight, are you still the same height? Haha yes, have been 5'8" for about seven years now.
After or while losing weight, are you still the same shoe size? When I'm heavier I'm a 10. As I slim down, however, I'm a 9.
Do you have any loose skin or sagging? Not yet...although my arms are starting to look a little saggy.
At what amount of loss did it start showing? I think when I was in the 280s, so like, 40 pounds in?
What was your bra size, and what is it now? Oh jeez. I don't think I've been properly fitted ever. I think I was a 44D at my highest and now I'm a 42 or 40D now. I remember being a 36C at 200 pounds.
Are you happy with your weight loss? Yes! It's been almost a year now since I started and I wish I had lost a little bit more by now, but I'm still VERY happy and proud of myself for these 50 pounds.
If there is anything you could change about how you lost the weight, what would it be? (more exercise, healthier diet?) More exercise definitely, more vegetables, and more water--three things I'm working on right now. :]
taliee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 06:25 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 200 / 180? / 140

Height: 5'4"

What is your height?
5'4"
What was your highest weight and jean/shirt size?
205+ lbs; 16; XL
What was your starting weight and jean/shirt size?
200 lbs; 14/16; L/XL
What is your current weight and jean/shirt size?
182.6; 12/14; L
What is your goal weight and jean/shirt size?
130-140 lbs; whatever fits, but definitely single-digits and no more than an M
Total weight lost?
Had lost nearly 30, but gained a bunch back. Currently, 17 lbs.
After or while losing weight, are you still the same height?
So far as I know.
After or while losing weight, are you still the same shoe size?
Yes.
Do you have any loose skin or sagging?
Well, the breasts are a bit heavy, being so big and all...
At what amount of loss did it start showing?
My husband says he noticed after about 10 lbs. I can't say I saw much of anything until around 30, and even then, not so much.
What was your bra size, and what is it now?
38DD and no indication that's going to change.
Are you happy with your weight loss?
Losing 4 lbs in as many days has been nice, but I'm betting it's water weight, so I guess the overall answer is: not really.
If there is anything you could change about how you lost the weight, what would it be? (more exercise, healthier diet?)
Does being more successful count?
Ferumbras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 06:49 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 197/ticker/130

Height: 5'3

What is your height?
5'3.

197, 16 pants.

See above.

I'm 134, a size small shirt, a size 8 pants, and a size 6 dress. Sometimes I can wear a size small dress if it's got stretch or loose over the hips, since that's where I carry excess weight.

I'm not sure yet. At 134, my waist is 27 inches and pretty flat/fit-looking, which makes me look smaller than I am. However, I carry excess weight in my legs, and I'd like them to firm up. I'm guessing I won't achieve my desired body until about 120, and that'll have to be with lots of exercise. I'd like to be a size 4 pants.

Total weight lost?
Almost 65 pounds.

Yup.

I went down about a half size (from an 8 to a 7 1/2), but I can still wear my 8's.

Fortunately, I didn't. I think it's because of my age? I do have mad stretch marks on my thighs, though.

I noticed the biggest change around 160. After that, I noticed EVERY 5-10 pounds lost. Most people just started remarking on the difference now. I have strangers at work come up and tell me how much progress I've made.

I was wearing a 38DD back then, but the bras were too small. I never cared about bras because I was too ashamed to care about my appearance. Now I'm a 32DD/34D (I usually have to wear the latter because 32DD's are hard to find, although 34D's are too small).

Very! My life has changed in so many ways. I feel like I need to make up for lost time and want to do everything.

I would have been more active the entire time and I would have not cheated so much. I have never cheated enough to gain more than a pound or two back, but I'd have made quicker progress if I had stuck to 100% healthy all of the time instead of about 75% healthy.

Quote:
If you have any pictures to show your different sizes, feel free to post them It's amazing how height and body shape makes a difference in sizes. I think this would be a good way to show each other that although you may have lost 50 lbs and gotten to 200 lbs you can be anywhere from a size 14-20. Seriously, you'd be surprised what size jeans some girls where. We are all different on the outside and in and we shouldn't get discouraged if we aren't exactly the same as the next girl.
I love this. It took me a very, very long time to stop comparing myself to other girls. I've finally realized we're all different and even if we're the same weight, height, and even measurements, we still won't look the same.
criss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 08:42 PM   #50  
I am Resilient

S/C/G: 227/ticker/160

Height: 5'10''

What is your height? 5'10''
What was your highest weight and jean/shirt size? 230 lbs. 16/XL
What was your starting weight and jean/shirt size? Same
What is your current weight and jean/shirt size? 209 lbs. 14/L
What is your goal weight and jean/shirt size? 150 lbs. 8/M
Total weight lost? 21 lbs.
After or while losing weight, are you still the same height? Yes!
After or while losing weight, are you still the same shoe size? Yes
Do you have any loose skin or sagging? No
At what amount of loss did it start showing? 10 lbs
What was your bra size, and what is it now? 36B and still the same
Are you happy with your weight loss? Yes, it's a work in progress!
If there is anything you could change about how you lost the weight, what would it be? (more exercise, healthier diet?) I wouldn't change anything - the weight is coming off, I'm exercising 5-6x/week and eating well!
kmelody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 11:31 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 250/221/145

Height: 5'8

What is your height? 5'8
What was your highest weight and jean/shirt size? 265/ 20-22
What was your starting weight and jean/shirt size? 230/ 18
What is your current weight and jean/shirt size? 230/18
What is your goal weight and jean/shirt size? Short term: 195/ 14
Total weight lost? 35lbs (although it has fluctuated over the years)
After or while losing weight, are you still the same height? The first time I lost a significant amount of weight which was in college I grew 1 in
After or while losing weight, are you still the same shoe size? Currently 9.5-10 although at my lowest I was 8.5
Do you have any loose skin or sagging?A bit
At what amount of loss did it start showing? When I really start noticing is under 200lbs
What was your bra size, and what is it now? 38 C, when I lose it will go down to 36 B
Are you happy with your weight loss? I have never been in the past which is why it has never stuck
If there is anything you could change about how you lost the weight, what would it be? (more exercise, healthier diet?) This time around I'm going to be focusing more on exercise
IrishRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 02:10 AM   #52  

What is your height? 5'5"
What was your highest weight and jean/shirt size? 287, 22 pant & 20 top, I am currently wearing 18/20 pants & 16/18 tops/skirts/dresses
What was your starting weight and jean/shirt size? same as above
What is your current weight and jean/shirt size? 259
What is your goal weight and jean/shirt size? let's start with getting out of the plus sizes, so 10/12
Total weight lost? 28 lbs
After or while losing weight, are you still the same height? yes
After or while losing weight, are you still the same shoe size? yes, maybe my feet are a little less wide, idk
Do you have any loose skin or sagging? no
At what amount of loss did it start showing? I lost a lot more inches than lbs, the weight loss showed immediately, primarily in my face and waist. People say I look like I lost 40+ lbs
What was your bra size, and what is it now? I still wear the same bras but my boobs definitely got smaller -- wear 40dd
Are you happy with your weight loss? yes!
If there is anything you could change about how you lost the weight, what would it be? (more exercise, healthier diet?) I'm happy with my weight loss so far, I lost it in the right places, I lost a ton of inches so I maximized those 28 lbs lost, I look and feel better, but I have a lot more to lose.
blancheneige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 05:28 AM   #53  

S/C/G: 260/236/145

Height: 5'4"

What is your height?
5'4"
260lbs, 22uk/20uk
260lbs, 22uk/20uk
170lbs, 16uk/12-14uk
140lbs 12-14UK/10-12UK
Total weight lost?
90lbs
yes
yes
Some under my hip bones and my upper arms
-80lbs
Was 38DD, Now 34C
yes

I would have done it sooner
Ali87 is offline   Reply With Quote