Thought I would start the new thread

Yaay for April
mmel3283 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 06:57 AM   #2  
One day at a time!!!

S/C/G: 211/*ticker*/TBD!

Height: 5'6

YAY! I am so happy it's April!!
I weigh in tomorrow! Hoping to see at least -2!
linalin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 09:13 AM   #3  
Persistance loses weight

S/C/G: 216/177/136

Height: 5'7"

I saw 179 this morning!!! It isn't official until the morning, and I have my TOM so I am bound to be all over the place, but still so super excited!!!!!
skinnycow126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 01:48 AM   #4  
Marianne

S/C/G: 310/285/135

Height: 5'4"

I've been bouncing back and forth from 285-282 this entire week, my official weigh in day is Monday...I'm thinking of bumping it to Thursday though. I'm more likely to use my weeklies on the weekends...and I dont want to do that a day before I weight in. So I think I'm not going to weight myself again until Thursday morning. That was my old weigh in day and it worked out really well.

What is going on with everyone else??!!
Old 04-03-2011, 04:42 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 265/see ticker/130

Height: 5'0

I met my 10% as of Thursday!! Hubby got me new sneakers. They are ASICS trail runners and are super comfy for the small amount I wore them. We got 2 feet of snow dumped on us April 1st so I haven't had a chance to get out walking.

I got some Kashi TLC bars--chocolate coconut...fruit and nut I think. They are pretty good. And I got the kelloggs fiber ones someone suggested--those are SUPER good. 1 point less than the Fiber One brand and still as big and tastier. I will definitely eating those from now on.

I came down with a sore throat yesterday. Chills, sore throat X10, stuffy/runny nose, aches today. BLAH.
MrsD2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 05:11 PM   #6  
One day at a time!!!

S/C/G: 211/*ticker*/TBD!

Height: 5'6

I lost 2.8 according to WW scales! And closer to 4 according to mine! I want to just go by my scale! lmao
I've lost a little over 5 lbs w WW now and my PP went down to 32! Works for me, I can't eat all the food anyways!
linalin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 11:14 AM   #7  

linalin~I was really scared when my value decreased the first time, bringing me closer to 29. I was like, HOW am I only going to eat that much?! But I was fine and I saw weight loss the next week. That's when I said, ohhh, okay, they really do know what they're doing! LOL

And I don't have a working scale here at home. When I am on maintenance, I might get one to keep closer track. But I get frustrated when the doctor's scale says one thing and the WW scale says another. So, I am pretty sure I'm not going to put too much into what my scale says. I like going strictly by the WW scales.

I came down with a cold. Been taking TONS of vitamin C and drinking lots of fluids. Yesterday was an off day just because it was the worst day of this cold yet. I have a presentation to give tonight so I am hoping my voice doesn't go completely away!
Old 04-10-2011, 09:28 AM   #8  

Is this thread dying off? This thread alone is the reason I kept coming back to 3FC forums!
Old 04-13-2011, 11:12 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 186.6/181.8/150

Height: 5'9"

Hey ladies! Sorry I dropped off the face of the earth. How's it going?
I have officially decided to move away from WW. The last several months have been nothing but trying, giving up, and binging. The program is great, the people are great, but I'm just at the point where it isn't for me. I've had more success on South Beach in a shorter time, and I was happier. (don't take this as me bashing WW...I love the program, it worked for my mom, she's a lifetimer, having lost about 50lbs...the science is great and I feel like they are really starting to move toward healthy eating as a whole, not just low cal). I just need to approach this differently if I want to be successful. So long story short, I'm not doing WW, but if it's alright with you, I'd love to still join in on the WW chat.

MrsD - sorry for the delay in response, but CONGRATS on your 10% goal!!! Way. To. Go!!!!!!!
ade903 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 11:20 AM   #10  

I am almost afraid to post...like I have a scary disease and that's why people aren't posting after me...that or I am a B*tch... <3

Thanks ade! I wish you all the luck in the world! WW just doesn't work for some people! Just don't be like my 'friend' and go off WW for the 'grape diet' (she ate nothing but grapes and drank nothing but water and grapes for 2 weeks!!).
Old 04-13-2011, 12:05 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 186.6/181.8/150

Height: 5'9"

hahaha no grape diet for me. I've been trying to diet for long enough that I know the difference between healthy and not healthy...no cabbage soup (well I love cabbage, so maybe some cabbage soup, but not only cabbage soup!). I spent two hours "power" cooking last night...here's what I'm thinking:
Breakfast: Quiche breakfast cups (egg, LF cheese, LF sausage, artichoke hearts, spinach, onion), veggie juice, milk.
Snack: celery with laughing cow cheese
Lunch: Veggie and Turkey chili
Snack: String cheese, almonds
Dinner: Pork (or some other protein) and a heaping plate of steamed veggies....
So no crazy fad diets for me.
And I think WW could work for me, but I got to the point where if I could figure out the points before I ate it, or it was too much "work" after I ate it, I wouldn't track and I would spiral out of control. It works, but I wasn't working it, if that makes sense.
And you have no scary disease! And you are definitely not a B*tch.
ade903 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 02:19 AM   #12  
trying to impress myself

S/C/G: 296/see ticker!/140

hey everyone...

i've been totally been off the map for like month. big booooooooooo.
i never seemed to recover from my trip to cali, and not necessarily in the weight sense.

anyhow, hope you all don't mind if i jump back in here. i lost the weight i gained on vacay, but haven't been totally sticking to plan and i feel like i lost my mojo...help? regularly posting on here helped keep me motivated, but i'm just totally slacking these days.

in other news, still unemployed and growing increasingly frustrated. ack!

hope everyone is doing well!
fillupthesky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 08:47 PM   #13  

fillupthesky--I lost my motivation about mid February. I had stopped coming on here, I wasn't seeing more than 1 lb losses each week and I was having some major cravings. So I just took 1 week off and then went back, weighed in and sucked it up. I totally wasn't as "bad" as I could have been, or how I would have been in the past. With that being said, I still seem to have my binges every few weeks. I need to 1.) Learn how to NOT binge, why I do it, etc. and 2.) OWN that I am a binge eater. Anyway...I'm back here, I'm back at WW and I have new motivation.

I find doing my groceries religiously every week, getting fresh produce, fresh foods, etc. gives me that new kick that I need at the beginning of every week. I actually plan my WW meeting day to go to meeting, do a walk after meeting (at least 1 mile), then grocery shop. It really does pump me up for the week!

Good luck!
Old 04-18-2011, 11:11 AM   #14  
Persistance loses weight

S/C/G: 216/177/136

Height: 5'7"

Hey everyone, sorry I've been absent. I've had a couple of rough weeks on plan. I've just been eating up a storm... no good. anyways, I'm back on track now and hope to be posting on here more often. I think posting here really helps keep me accountable and helps the pounds keep coming off!
skinnycow126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 07:14 PM   #15  
Marianne

S/C/G: 310/285/135

Well ladies... I have a HUGE stall in weightloss...