Height: 5'7"

jmko Congrats on being in the 140's!!
TheBunneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 05:10 PM   #137  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

FPSJ Hang in there...you can do it!

luvja WOOOOooo go you! That's awesome!

MiZ Yeah, I really need to keep up the running - even if I only do it once a week, it's easier to keep it up...but I take 2 weeks break and it's hard again! Oooh, I hope things work out with this boy for you! You deserve a good one And I feel you on the spending thing...since I'm still not paying for rent or groceries, I think I spent more money on useless crap, or food I feel I want...it's ridiculous. I am looking forward so much to moving out with my boyfriend and actually having to control my spending.

Kawaii So glad you're ok! Hope you work out the Tokyo stuff.

Laneyy The sodium/water retention gains SUCK. I remember last year sometime we went to this Italian restaurant and I could tell it was super salty when I was eating it - even the bread tasted like they'd added heaps of salt to it, and sure enough I was up a whole 2.2 pounds the next day - and it took over a week to get it off again. Hang in there, it will happen!

krampus So glad to hear you guys are ok, and that your friends are as well. How scary. Mother nature sure must be angry these past few weeks.

lupos I think your plan looks good! That's an awesome amount of exercise and it seems pretty balanced. Same with calories. Oh man, the cramps...what frustrates me most is that I always get the same one in the exact same place - and it's sort of right under my rib, and I'm sure I actually have some abs hiding under the now-thinner layer of fat there...it does hurt bad though - I jog with my fingers pushing into it when it happens because it kind of relieves it a bit haha.

jmko Glad to hear the tsunami warning isn't too serious. They even had a minor one here, but of course we can't expect much.

~Ok so my weight was down again today! I feel like it's almost a mental thing...like I decided to change my calories and exercise more...and that is what broke my plateau? Who knows. I did get in what I said, 3 days of exercise this week so far. Next week planning on more.
Boyfriend has gone on the tramp, it's him and 4 other girls haha. I kind of wasn't invited and I wouldn't have had anything suitable to wear anyway, so I'm not too worried, I'll see him when he gets back.
Today my sister and I are going to do a little shopping, get some Starbuck's and I think a cupcake will be involved. I've worked out I can do at least 1700-1800 today if I keep tomorrow at 1300, and that evens out my week. So it's good.
Oh the weight - not a huge drop or anything, but 62.3 kg / 137.3 pounds this morning. Still not changing side bar or ticker yet.
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 11:13 PM   #138  

S/C/G: 166/see ticker/125

Height: 5'3"

bunneh thank you thank you ^_^

rainbow hooray exercise! i think all your body needed, was a little change!
jmko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 01:38 AM   #139  

S/C/G: 134/126/under 124

Height: 5'2.5

rainbow party went really well- we had tons of food and it was tasty. I ate about 300 cals during the whole day (not intentionally, just running around cooking and preparing), and then about 1000 cals at the party itself. I did get in some watermelon and corn but I'd be lying if I left out the part about the bean dip...and the artichoke dip... and the tortilla chips... le sigh. I don't think I ate too much in the day overall, but they weren't from the best sources for sure. Oh well it was still fun . Congrats on your drop! Still impressed by your restraint not to change your ticker yet.

jmko I am glad you are safe. I am so impressed there was no weight gain for you after PF Chang's. I gain EVERY TIME I eat something outside of my house! Congrats on the 140s!!

luvja wow 7 lbs! go girl!

MiZ LOVE detox days! I think I need one after our party last night. Your lemon water sounds perfect for detoxing!

Kawaii so glad you are ok and for the most part unaffected. Yes, not weird about wanting to pay you, but it was weird that it was a sort of date that turned into paying you... etc. He seems nice though

krampus Good for you for ending your binge. Come detox with MiZ and I. Water, tea, salads, fresh fruit. Yum.

lupos Love your workout plan! It looks awesome. Let us know how it goes.
indiblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 06:54 AM   #140  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

JMKO - spreadsheet sounds like a good idea! I should learn to write lists as well to keep me in line so I don't buy the stuff I don't need. Congrats at being in the 140's! Also that's crazy about Japan and the warnings for Hawaii and Alaska and other places. I used to want to live in B.C now I'm thinking staying in the middle away from water might be better.

Rainbow - Glad your weight is down! I also hate cupcakes. I don't know why...haha

Indiblue - omg the lemon water is soo good that's all I've been drinking the last two days!
===
Good morning ladies it is 5 am here I've been up since 3:30. I was over at Boy's house he had to work today, we watched the news about Japan pretty much from the time we finished eating dinner, snuggled up on the bed and just watched the news. Talk about depressing geez. But anyways my weight is still at 157 which I'm happy about, TOM has just come full blown in affect around 3:30 when I woke up (of course I was prepared the night before because I knew it was coming)...Glad it's happening now and didn't lastnight ick it's uncomfortable being at someone else's house on it. (I know too much TMI) haha. I just ate an awesom breakfast and now I'm thinking of going back to bed :P Happy saturday ladies, hope everyone is doing well
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 08:37 AM   #141  

S/C/G: 189/138.0/130

Height: 5'6"

Morning ladies. I am glad everyone is safe. I am on hour 34 of overtime this week, and tomorrow I start my next "work week" so that's 9 days of work straight. I am off plan. I haven't weighed for two days, but I am guessing I'm up from where I was 141.6 I worked 14 hours yesterday after a co-worker called in sick and then we had the tsunami. I work for the Campus Police at the only university that I know of to have a tsunami plan on the books. That didn't stop the parents of our 20,000 students from calling me all morning and demanding I evacuate their darlings. I am reading, but I am too tired to do much more than this blurb. So sorry.

MiZ: Good luck with boy!
fromthebox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 11:42 AM   #142  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

Fromthebox - Man I'm sure you are down from all the stress that's been going on around you, or at least the same! 14 hour days...ugh I'd be one miserable b!tch right now that's for sure! Also thanks I hope it works out with him...
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 11:49 AM   #143  
Joie de Vivre!!

S/C/G: 230/ticker/130

Height: 5'7"

OMG! I saw 164.6 on the scale this morning! It might not stick around tomorrow but it's still great to see.
TheBunneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 12:25 PM   #144  

S/C/G: 192/**ticker**/115

Height: 5'2

JMKO: I'm happy that the tsunami warning has ended! I'm sure life will be normal once everything reopens! Congrast for hitting the 140's

Rainbow: Yay for the weight being down! Awesome on the exercising!

MiZ: I feel you w/ TOM. TOM hit me fullforce today...I had cramps for the past 3 days because of it! So I feel like i've been on it for the past week! LOL. And as for Japan it is very SAD..I sometimes hate to watch the news because I can't bare to see what is going to happen next.

Fromthebox: I know I might have asked you this before but what kind of work do you do? Are you a teacher? Cuz I see you keep mentioning the kids! I'm glad that ya'll are safe in CA.

TheBrunneh: Congrats being down to 164...I hope it sticks for you!!

I'm so happy! Because it is going to be near 70 today outside! Did I mention I'm happy?! LOL. We are taking the kids to the park and going to stop by the grocery store and pick up a few things. Also I am happy to say I get to wear my size 7/8 capris today...and although they are still a bit snug I believe they will be fitting good in NOO time. On another note..I really have to get me some new shirts. All my shirts are L-XL and they are getting REALLY baggy. Which I'm thrilled about. Also I woke up this morning and weighed in at 138.2 soo surely I will see 137 soon!

I just wanted to say on more time how thankful I am that all ya'll ladies are safe and sound! I heard about the nuclear plant blowing up in Japan..what exactally does that control there? Is it there power?...Its such a sad situation and unfortunatelly it will probably take a long time for Japan to recover from it all. Everyone is in my prayers!

I'm going to hop off here and go see how the hubby is coming along with our roof..a few shingles flew off so now they are replacing them because we have a leak in our kitchen!! Good luck everyone with their weigh-ins & exercise!! Keep up the good work.
JLNichols07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 03:05 PM   #145  

indi I'm actually quite surprised I didn't gain anything either. I expected a 2 pound gain. Your party food sounds great though!

miz a spreadsheet is great as long as long as you update it. I often forget! I hope you'll be better with it than I am! The tsunami warnings are a little scary but thankfully we haven't had anything really bad happen recently. I guess that's the price for living in paradise.

fromthebox overtime means bigger paycheck! Good job for handling the work load!

bunneh hooray for your loss!

JL life is back to normal and we have great weather! Fitting into smaller pants is awesome! Congrats!

Crazy crazy crazy with work! My rehearsal last night ran so late! And the couple didn't really seem to care what was happening. Ugh. So terrible. On a better note, I went shopping the other week and bought a bunch of size 6s and I put them on this morning and they're too big! Hooray size 4s!!!
Old 03-12-2011, 04:30 PM   #146  
You mad bro?

S/C/G: 228/164.6/128

You know what I hate? Older white guy comes up to my desk and asks me how I'm doing, in Spanish (with a horrible accent, BTW). I just look at him like "WTF?" And then it dawned on him... "Oh, you're not Spanish?" No... no I'm not.

I hate it when people assume. Gosh.

No time for personals... I'm done with my 10hr day in about an hour, then I have to run home and change and work for another 3 hours at my other job, since the other girl (who I keep saying is completely useless...) called out for tonight. She better not pull that **** with me tomorrow 'cause I am NOT having it.
Laneyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 05:50 PM   #147  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

jmko Yay size 4's - tiny!!

indi Glad you enjoyed your party, it's not like you eat like that everyday! I love hot artichoke/spinach dip - my sister makes one that is amazing, but I don't know how I'd cope around it now haha! Ticker changing restraint is over, I'm changing it now haha - well, not the ticker, but the side bar - can't change the ticker in half kilograms unfortunately!

MiZ Breakfast and back to bed sounds awesome haha. Why do you hate cupcakes!? I really do like them, but they have to be good ones - I won't bother with an average tasting cupcake, what a waste!

fromthebox Gosh, that sounds stressful - I hope you get a break/day off soon!

TheBunneh Congrats on the loss!

JL Hope you enjoy your fine-weather day! And yay for loose fitting stuff!

Laneyy Wow, lots of work - hope you get a rest soon!

~So even though I'd planned to have a higher calorie day yesterday, I ended up on 1390 haha - right within my goal. We went round to hang out with some friends and ate dinner there, it was a nice relaxing evening - then my boyfriend decided he wanted to go see his friend who was dj-ing at a bar, just to say hi haha...so we had to pay $8 to park for an hour, I then had to pay $18 for my boyfriend's beer and a coke zero for me...and then we left after being there like 40 minutes! Hah. Kind of pointless.

I'm at work today, Sunday...luckily it's only my 5 hour shift, I'm not really feeling like being here. I have a potential new job opportunity - my boyfriend's dad is part-owner and works in a freight-forwarding company and they have just had to fire their receptionist for taking far too many days off - he came home on Friday and told me the job was becoming available and that I should phone their HR person on Monday if I'm interested. I am. It's fulltime work, it's reception, it's more money, more responsibility and probably way more tasks and actual work to do. It's also sort of ridiculous hours, but I think working a lot more would make my time management skills better as I'd learn to better use the time when I'm not working.
It would be 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday - and it's at least a 45 minute commute from where I currently live - but I'm kind of excited - it seems like it could be just a really good opportunity.
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 08:13 PM   #148  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Rainbow- why is 8-5pm ridiculous hours? Isnt that normal? Not that I know much about the real working world
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 08:21 PM   #149  

laneyy bwahahaha, sounds like you totally shut this guy down. simply. awesome.

rainbow i agree with iconised why is 8-5 considered ridiculous hours? it sounds like a great opportunity! you should definitely consider it!
Old 03-12-2011, 10:22 PM   #150  
You mad bro?

S/C/G: 228/164.6/128

jmko - It's literally ONLY old white guys that do this. It's annoying. 'Cause I don't think I look Hispanic/whatever at all. Maaaaaybe I can pass for Dominican. But seriously.

rainbow - We just fired our full-time receptionist, too. Those are pretty normal working hours for being full-time, you should definitely go for it! The set schedule will also give you more structure in your life, which is nice. I hate having to plan everything last minute around what one of my jobs schedules me...

----

So I drank 2 liters of water today. Seems like a good idea, since I've been ingesting massive amounts of sodium. I was going to go to Planet Fitness today and get a gym membership, since they're super cheap, and there's a lot of them around the area, but got called in to my other job (after already working a 10hr shift) so I couldn't do it. And I'm going to lose an hour of sleep 'cause Daylight Savings Time ends or begins or does something not nice to my sleep schedule. BLEH. At least I haven't gained this week. I want to exercise. It's been a full week. I'm cranky.
Laneyy is offline   Reply With Quote