Old 03-09-2011, 06:05 PM   #76  
sugar is the devil

So, me and my boyfriend just went to take our dog to a dog park here. Right when we got there, we got stopped by a news man to interview us about the weather. He got attracted to us because of our dogs size (we usually get comments on his color, his size, and his clumsiness as he's a 6 month old Great Dane). So... I got interviewed and am going to appear tonight on a pretty big news channel here (CTV news). Gah - and I wasn't even wearing make up! And I hope the camera doesn't add 10 lbs
SweetScrumptious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 07:13 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

indi Hang in there. Must add, bizarre choice of binge food...but hang in there. You're doing great, I'm sure the syrup won't account to much.

krampus Oh man, cake and icecream. Last night I had to use my super strongest willpower at the cafe I was at with my friends meeting potential artists for our collective - they had these amazing looking coffee/chocolate cupcakes. I resisted though. But now I'm craving that kind of stuff. Hope the poop happens.

MiZ Oh man, I'm missing the red for sure...I keep looking in the mirror and kind of getting confused, I think I look so different! I wish I could go to bed that early, but I just wasn't sleepy last night. Hope the date with the boy is fun!

lupos I might take some photos sometime this weekend...heh. I'm still trying to get used to it! I'm with you on liking weight lost over inches lost haha. Glad to hear you like the exercise ball!

Laneyy Those rewards sound fun! I told myself when I lost 15kg I'd get the tattoo I've been wanting for a couple of years now. It would be my second tattoo. Needless to say, I'm now at 22kg lost and I still haven't got the tattoo haha! I'm having a hard time deciding where on my body to get it. I had decided but then I starting looking at receptionist/office type jobs and thought it might not be so great there anymore. New Zealand is pretty accepting in general when it comes to tattoos and body mods, but some places still have a line they won't cross...so I'm just not sure now! You're so close to Onederland, you'll be there soon!

Sweet Yay for tv! THat's pretty exciting!

~Nothing much new for me. Still feel kind of guily about the burger/fries from last night, but I know now it's more because I ate it in the car - my guilty eating place - than the actual food. If I'd been able to put it on a plate, sit down and actually take my time eating it, I doubt I'd feel as bad as I do.
Still trying to become accustomed to my new hair colour. I feel like I look weird. I'm sure it's just me overanalysing my appearance, but I feel like I look bad. Bleurgh.
Work today and then tomorrow have to move all of my stuff out of my painting studio because of the new collective I'm involved with which means new studio - but in the meantime, have to store everything in my parents garage since the new studio isn't finalised yet. I hate moving stuff. My sister's husband is going to help me though, so it should be ok. Hopefully can get it done in one trip!
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 07:43 PM   #78  
sugar is the devil

LOL - I just watched myself on TV... I was only on it for like 5 seconds; said a couple of things and then they did a shot of me and my boyfriend walking our dog off. I didn't look "too" bad... I mean they had a close up of my face from the side so double-chin! But in the walking away shot, I didn't look too humungous. I laughed my *** off tho - it's so funny watching yourself on TV.
SweetScrumptious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 07:47 PM   #79  

S/C/G: 251/238/151

Height: 5'5"

sweet- Im totally jealous lol!!! You got to be on tv! Thats awesome
Ishisnowcone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 07:48 PM   #80  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

Height: 5'4"

rainbow, aww, sorry you feel like your will failed you! big hugs, but at least you didn’t overeat. can’t wait to see the new hair! I changed my hair last night too… chopped my bangs off!! lol. it’s been so long, I keep thinking I look so weird, haha…

indiblue, I feel your pain. I try to not keep any junk in the house, but one time, I was feeling so bingey and I had nothing but a can of maple syrup, and I ate that… :/ hopefully you can get back from it tomorrow!

Miz, thanks for the vote of confidence! yeah, boys are stupid… although now our coffee date is back on… lol. I guess 3 pizza pockets are better than ! man, I haven’t had pizza pockets in YEARS… you’re making me crave some now… lol.

Laney, lol, I take ages to do the laundry as well. it’s such a chore! and I have so many clothes I can literally go a whole month without having to do laundry… me = LAZY. lol. good luck!! and yay for achieving goals!

jmko, thanks. I think I need a break from “diet-mode” and learn to start eating normally again… baby steps, baby steps! I’m sorry your hard work is not paying off, but good job on resisting temptation!! I really do think stress can play a role in our lack of weight loss sometimes…

sweet,
yay for your 15 mins of fame! lol. lesson: you should never leave the house without makeup!!

heeeey, it’s Thursday! I feel like this week is just dragging on… also, since it’s the end of the school year here, I almost have no classes anymore, but I still have to be “working” for 8 hours a day so I have a LOT of time to kill… it’ll be like this for the next month or so. FUN! well anyways…

last night was a small victory. I made spaghetti, I still ate too much, mind you, but I ate just that, and some veggies. no chocolates, no 500+calories sweetbreads, no junk. I think it’s a step in the right direction. tonight I’m gonna try to be even better. oh, and like I told MiZ, coffee date with muscle-boy is back on for tonight so we’ll see what happens. I’d asked him if he wanted to reschedule for Thursday on Monday night, but then he said he didn’t know his schedule yet and then I never heard back from him so I just assumed it was a no, and suddenly last night he mailed me back going “I’ll meet you at 6:30!” lol. I am a bit weary about this… he has exactly one chance. lol.

oh, and also, I cut my bangs yesterday! it feels really weird. normally, I always have bangs, but since I’ve been too poor to go to the hairdresser in the last couple of months, I’ve kept them growing and pulled to the side… kept meaning to trim them and it never happened and then they got really long. so I finally did it last night. lol. I hope it’s not too obvious that I did it myself!!

hope everyone has a good day!
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 07:51 PM   #81  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

I hate everything and I am probably never going to sh!t again, I've had tons of fiber and coffee and probiotic yogurt every day and nothing. Apparently I can't use sick leave to go to the doctor so I have to hope the bone clinic is open after work or I'm f!cked since I don't have paid vacation time left. They're screening a movie at work but it's "Remember the Titans" (I loathe sappy movies about sports) and it's dubbed into Japanese, which makes it completely unwatchable. I also caved and decided to order the special bento (eel) despite packing a lunch and I was so pissed off and fed up with life that I actually ate my lunch at 9:30 am (after having breakfast) to "make room in my Tupperware" for bento leftovers.

edit: but my weight was down this morning a whopping 0.2 kg. cake IS my friend.

Last edited by krampus; 03-09-2011 at 07:52 PM.
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 08:19 PM   #82  

S/C/G: 166/see ticker/125

Height: 5'3"

lupos she made a fake email address then sent out a complaint about me from it.

miz the scale is definitely a jerk! i just craiglisted a doctors scale so hopefully that will be a little more accurate and not as fickle.

laneyy haha if i could, i would! incentives are always best.

sweet you're famous!

rainbow i am now craving burger and fries

kawaii post pictures! good luck on your date!

krampus hahaha japanese dubbing! mmm, ungai sounds sooo good!! as for your pooping problem, try drinking a really cold beverage, then a really hot one, like coffee or tea, right after. it's supposed to work.

so...i'm bored at work today. nothing new to report. going out to dinner with my best friend. hopefully we won't anything too horrendous
jmko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 08:45 PM   #83  

aww, krampy, hang in there! and heck, you will be forgiven for ordering the unagi bento... unagi is like cake! it's so f*cking delicious!! hope you can get to the doctor ok... sick leave rules are so stupid...

jmko, i'm going to tokyo again this weekend (again!!) and so i'll try and get some cute pictures with my hair done oh, and i also have TWO dates lined-up for this weekend! *evil laughter* and a concert! maaaaaaaaan... no wonder this week is taking so slow...

what are you girls reading? i find i've been kinda devouring books since the end of last year (which is odd for me). i'm reading "the hunger games" series now. i read the 1st one in like two days, now i'm on the second one and i'm almost finished even though i started it on monday. lol. anyone has good suggestions?
Old 03-09-2011, 08:54 PM   #84  

Sweet Watching yourself on film IS very weird.

Kawaii Thanks...ha, I just feel like I couldn't last even 2 whole days so I may as well just go back to eating what I want within calories? I mean it was working! Just thought trying something different/better might fix this plateau and I didn't even give it a proper chance! I think I look weird right now - my fringe (bangs) are so bluntly straight cut! And same with the ends of my hair! The hairdresser said the blunt edges would suit the colouring...she's not wrong, but I still have to get used to a "different" me in the mirror - though I'm sure it's not a huge change for others! Hope the date works out tonight!

krampus OH man... how long has it been? Have you tried an actual laxative yet?
Old 03-09-2011, 09:01 PM   #85  

jmko Sorry to make you crave! I hope your dinner is good!

Kawaii Is unagi really tasty? I've always been too scared to try it. Oh and as for reading... no good suggestions, I'm re-reading Harry Potter for craps sake. Hah.

Last edited by rainbowstripe; 03-09-2011 at 09:02 PM.
Old 03-09-2011, 09:43 PM   #86  
Staying the Same

rainbow Not in a while since I don't want to become a habitual laxative user. Sadly though I think it's getting to be that time soon. I "went" two days ago but it was a pitifully small and incomplete one if you know what I mean. Unagi is DELICIOUS, try it. High calorie but high value for flavor.

Kawaii Thanks, unagi is like cake isn't it. I am so full from eating my packed lunch that I hope it doesn't come for a while. I cut my bangs yesterday too and as always I sort of wish I hadn't. Hair grows though and I can always push them over to the side.

jmko I'll try your cold/hot trick, nothing to lose here! Where are you going to dinner with your friend? I have a heck of a time not overeating when I go out with friends.

Old 03-09-2011, 10:19 PM   #87  

unagi is soooo goood!!! lol. actually, apparently i live in the capital of unagi, so there are a lot of unagi restaurants here... but it's pretty rare i eat it... it's too pricey for such a small piece, haha... i always want more! hope you enjoy it, krampy! i will have to entertain myself with "soft-men" for lunch. lol. but i have a wait a whooooole extra 15 minutes to start eating, cuz i'm "supposed" to eat with my bad class today, but i'm crossing my fingers that they will forget and so i'll just eat in the staffroom. but i have to wait a sufficient amount of time to make sure they aren't just late... torture!!

hey, we all got our bangs cut yesterday! lol.
Old 03-09-2011, 10:36 PM   #88  

Hah, how crazy that we all got our bangs cut. Except I have to continue to call it a fringe, otherwise I'll say bangs out loud here and someone will wonder what I'm talking about.

krampus I never thought it would be high calorie...interesting. I think I'm scared of a lot of seafood type things. I don't think using a laxative when you're really having trouble turns it into a habit, but I could understand your fear.

Kawaii Soft men? What? Lol. MANNNN. I am hungry. It's just after 4.30 here. I am actually probably not hungry to be honest, I just ate an apple, taking my calorie total to 600 even for the day. I have NO IDEA what is for dinner, since I'm eating at my boyfriend's and don't know what his mum is cooking. Normally this doesn't bother me, she cooks mainly healthy stuff...but since my calorie decrease this week I'm kind of paranoid. And I know she would get offended if I wanted to cook my own meals while we're there...oh man I can't wait to move out.
Old 03-09-2011, 11:09 PM   #89  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

So busy at the moment! Working 6am-6pm days, 5 days a week is crazy Plus I feel like I have crazy eating things sent at me at the moment- birthday dinner tonight, wedding saturday, birthday dinner x2 on the same day next week, gosh. Plus I went a little crazy and gained almost a kilo last week >.< SO I am just trying my best. Tonight I'm going to have- Red Salad - tomato, red pepper, red onion, red lettuce, beetroot in balsamic vinaigrette
with optional rare roast beef topped with feta and fennel dip. I might have to have some bruschetta because that is just gorgeous and I never make it myself.

I'll try and get some personals in on the weekend!
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 11:12 PM   #90  
Staying the Same

Well, I ate all of my unagi (on a huge pile of rice) and since the English department bought roll cakes for all the teachers, I had that too. Now I am absolutely stuffed and can barely move.

I pretty much shouldn't eat again until Saturday.