Old 02-14-2011, 05:34 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 203/157/120

Height: 5' 2"

Default I'm no longer going to...

have annoying thoughts about the lean, in shape woman who orders the 'skinny latte'.
I have no idea what her life has been like and good for her-for not ordering the full fat drink, right? Maybe she used to be overweight and she has worked hard and doesn't want to go back to that. Maybe she just prefers the skinny drink better. Who cares, you know?

I've never been one to judge really, but once in a while I subconsciously have thoughts of the sort and I don't even know the people. So, being on this journey has really opened my eyes.
Anyone have anything to add from their own experiences? What will you no longer judge?
jess jp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 05:43 PM   #2  
I CAN do this!

S/C/G: 230/179/160

Height: 5'4.5

the people that talk about feeling like they need to lose weight when they are so 'light' in my eyes to begin with. they tend to be a thinner build type of person, so that's where they are comfortable. by my eyes, i mean 150 is like a really low, but healthy weight. but many people on these forums, that's too high even if they are similar height as myself-5'4 ish. or they could be shorter than me too. i'm a muscular build, so i am going to be heavier. i hope others aren't judging harshly when i post my weights. and i usually assume they are understanding.

i'm also more understanding of the people that are very overweight, 300 or more. that could have been me. it takes courage to change and make the healthy choices, but they are trying.
katy trail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 09:00 AM   #3  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

Sometimes I catch myself judging but I keep it to myself because I feel bad when I do, I'm sure other people judge me as well. Thats how the world works you can't never find yourself not judging someone in one way or anything. Like the skinny girl who buys the lean latte or the girl who say's she's fat yet shoves another piece of cake in her mouth for whatever reason it is. It's normal I guess everyone in this world judges most won't admit it though.
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 09:17 AM   #4  
Sassy, Classy, & Badassey

S/C/G: 239/221.8/135-ish?

Height: 5'5

I think I'm going to stop judging(hating) people who are skinny, altogether.

......... let's see how this goes!
badassey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 01:30 PM   #5  
Smile :)

S/C/G: 180/Ticker/Ticker

Height: 5'8"

I know what you mean! I absolutely catch myself judging people of all shapes and sizes and I always think of how lame it makes me feel. I wouldnt want people (especially those who don't know me) judging me based on what I look like on the outside.
KellyMarie90 is offline   Reply With Quote