Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2001, 12:16 PM   #1  

hey all...

i've been having a rough time the last few days... weeks.. months.. years... ok.. well.. it sucks to be me.... anyway.. im having a hard time.. gfetting and staying motivated. i want this sooo bad... but i really just don't think i can do it... its too hard!!!! (okok.. no negativity) i mena.. i believe in your guys.. all of u... and i try to encourage u all as much as i can... but i just.. i can't do it for myself.. maybe its just not the right time.. but when is? i mean.. i don't want to waste my youth.. and im not really.. im vibrant, and fun... its just too hard. sometimes i fel like a recovering alcoholic.. in the world of drinkers! ... my friends are great... but... none of them know what its like! u know?

but im trying to stay optimistis..trying is the oprative word here!

well.. im outie!

------------------
Never frown! You never know who is falling in love with your smile!
and i've got a kickass smile :P
Old 02-10-2001, 09:03 PM   #2  

I know what you mean about feeling like an alcoholic! Food is definately an addiction! For a long time I didnt' even try to lose weight because I thought what was the point, I wouldn't stick to it. But I believe that we can do anything we put our mind to! Take everything one day at a time. I know I'm not going to lose my 50lbs immediately, but I just remember how proud I am of myself when I stick to my diet all day, and how good I feel after I exercise when I want to give up and reach for the bag of cookies! Be strong! I know you can do it!

Susie
Old 02-11-2001, 03:57 PM   #3  
Water Dragon

Acchhh! What are you thinking!! Don't give up on yourself now!!! You use so much energy encouraging others, now take some for yourself. Be GREEDY!!

------------------
Love, Luck, & Lolipops
Old 02-13-2001, 07:39 AM   #4  
oni

i sooo know what you mean girl - everytime i eat, especially when i binge eat i totally feel like i'm some sort of druggie or alkie.. you know? but it's worse because people CONDONE food.. food is not illegal.. it's cheaper.. and darnit.. EVERYBODY eats everyday!

we all have our down days... so it's okay.. just hang in there girl. the thing is to not let those few down days get to you.. just keep trying.. no matter what.. i used to let my pessimism get the worst of me. like if i ate one bad thing.. then i'd just eat bad for the whole day.. or for the whole week.. or month.. you know how that goes. each moment is new.... once you catch yourself getting even the tiniest bit off track.. just start all over again.. start anew in that moment...

if all else fails.. you've got us this board and many others who can completely empathize..

Old 02-13-2001, 01:25 PM   #5  

thanks girls!!!

i know.. stay positive... i mean i wish all the bad stuff.. was good and all the good stuf was bad for u.. make it a **** of a lot easier!!! i know i should stay motivated and foused.. its juist hard.... but.. nothing worth while is ever easy.. thats why its worth the while!
and i swear im a total food-a-hollic... but god gives us our struggles!
Closed Thread