Old 07-31-2011, 06:55 PM   #16  

Im guessing that it could be because although you are eating healthy, calorie wise, you may be eating more than you think and burning less than you think and you are eating as much as you burn-maintenance calories? but that is just a guess.
Companies can lie and nutrition labels can be 20% more calories than stated. Its unfortunate ugh
pixelllate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 11:14 PM   #17  
Future Fitness Model

S/C/G: 196.5/184.4/140

Height: 5'3

I think you are doing great!!! Don't give up hun. You may be losing inches.. Try keeping a journal of your measurements. I see that you also workout with weights, It could be that your adding muscle and muscle weigh more than fat... It could a numerous of things. Just be sure to journalize your every move. That way you will see what you need to correct or add to your diet & workout regimen..
KamsMoMa is offline   Reply With Quote