Old 01-09-2011, 04:38 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 175/141.5/125

Height: 5'3

Default New Here... Hi

Hey! I am new to this whole message board thing. And to the whole dieting thing. So I thought I would say hello.

Im a 28 y/o girl from New Orleans and just starting my weight loss journey. I am pretty clueless to most of it and kinda just figuring it out on my own.

If anyone could shoot me in the right direction to websites and iPhone apps that are helpful. Or really any tips and tricks. Favorite foods, snacks, cocktails?

Thanks!
catahoula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 05:22 PM   #2  
trying to impress myself

S/C/G: 296/see ticker!/140

Height: 5'4"

welcome!!!
i'm not sure if i can be of much help as far as the app stuff, but i do have a pedometer- i aim for 10000 steps per day

also, what kind of plan are you looking for? how much weight are you looking to lose?
fillupthesky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 07:32 PM   #3  
One calorie at a time

S/C/G: 155/149/135

Height: 5'4"

Hello! Definitely check out the my fitness pal app. It's a great calorie/exercise tracker if you're counting calories, but also great to get an idea of what your eating in general. Good luck!
Missjessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 07:47 PM   #4  
Weight Watcher

S/C/G: 244/199/140

Height: 5"5

Hi,

Im new here as well but have been trying to lose weight for awhile on my own. My favorite iphone app is Lose it! its such a wonderful app that you input your daily food intake(has 1000's of food items and even some restaurant meals) and you also record your daily activity levels and exercise and tells you how many calories you've burned. It also tracks your weight lose/gain.
WannaBaSkinnybride is offline   Reply With Quote