3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   Vixen Valentine's Day challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/218419-vixen-valentines-day-challenge.html)

KayNicole 12-08-2010 02:18 PM

Fillupthesky- I am so sorry to hear about all of the challenges you are facing right now. You will make it through. Keeping up with your fitness and weight loss plans will help you stay positive throughout your ordeal so don’t let it get you down, you need the extra boost of having something going your way. One of the few things that you have full control of in your life is your diet and your fitness. While you may not be able to control when you find a job or if you and your man will make it out of your rut take the opportunity to take control of the one controllable thing. We are here for you, you can do it. I can really relate. I moved across the country for my husband to go to school and we hit a rough patch. He left school, which he wasn’t happy about, and found a job 6 months later. Then got laid off and it took him a year and a half to find a part time job. We are still trying to recover but it hit us hard.

citygirl3 12-08-2010 03:17 PM

I second KayNicole...focus on what you CAN control which is being healthy.

Second day in a row of being down another pound - so I think it's time to change my ticker YAY!

justaloozer 12-09-2010 09:11 AM

I drank double my normal amount of water yesterday and I am UP to 292.6. It's probably water weight so I am going to keep chugging on my water and hopefully I will see results soon!

SuzySnow 12-09-2010 10:42 AM

New around here, but I'd like to join!

Hi everybody!
I've been haunting the forums for a few weeks without posting, but this sounds like a great challenge. My goals for Valentine's Day (I'm starting after the New Year):
-No sugar
-Attend yoga class 3 times per week
-Start a C25K with my roommate
-Smaller portion sizes.

This is awesome because I haven't had specific goals in a long time. Sometimes goals are good because they give us motivation, but at other times, it can just distract us from the natural cues our bodies give us. Never set a goal that your body will consistently fight.

KayNicole 12-09-2010 11:51 AM

Welcome Suzy! I just completed C25K a couple months ago and did my first 5K. Good luck with your training!

Matilda08 12-09-2010 03:13 PM

Today I wi at 223.4 hoping to welcome the two teens very very soon!

Princess of the KING 12-10-2010 08:55 AM

I weighed in at 216 today! woo! Another pound gone!

platformnine 12-10-2010 09:23 AM

SW: 180
CW: 179.2 Scale finally moved!
GW: 169 or lower

JLNichols07 12-10-2010 09:25 AM

Gw: 155.0
Cw: 166.6

justaloozer 12-10-2010 09:58 AM

Morning all! TGIF!

I am down to 291! Hopefully I will see a new decade by Monday (my official weigh in).

I have already drank 3 glasses of water and it's only 10am! I am sure I will get 8 glasses in.

Hope everyone has a great day!

stargzr 12-10-2010 10:15 AM

Ok so I haven't posted in here for a little while... but the scale is back on it's way down so I thought I'd pop in. =)

So many are losing like crazy!! Good job you guys!!!

KayNicole 12-10-2010 12:01 PM

Hey ladies! So I haven't weighed myself in a couple days and I was dreading weighing myself today since TOM is here and I will once again end up with fewer workouts than I should have this week. :( BUT I am down to 175 this morning!! I am shocked and I am hoping it isn't a fluke.

Great job ladies on all of your progress so far!

shasha12 12-10-2010 01:17 PM

justaloozer, you’re positivity is so inspiring to me! i know you’re going to see that new decade!!

stargzr, glad the scale’s moving in the right direction for ya ;)

kay, soo exciting!!! gotta love a drop on the scale!

girls :hug: i am not feeling terribly vixen-y today! I typically PMS 2 weeks before TOM... which is riiiiight aboooouuutt nooooww. ugh. So the scale is up a little and I’m craving like crazy. :mad: i also have 2 cold sores! :mad: and i have a holiday party to attend tonight, feeling gross and grosser.

trying to snap myself out of it and have a good attitude. I will stay within my 1500cals today, and I will get in a good, sweaty workout, and I WILL DO MY STRETCHING!!

happy Friday all :carrot:

pnkrckpixikat 12-10-2010 09:24 PM

I'm so confused! lol I remember joining this thread last weekend on either the 4th or the 5th and my post isn't in here. Weeeeiiiird.... Anyways, my goal weight for V-day is going to be 225 last weekend I was 252-ish (i don't remember exactly) and today I weighed in at 249.8 YAY! .... well, I'm taking that weigh in with a grain of salt as I was yo-yoing in the 251s then today was randomly 249.8 so we'll see if it stays that low lol

platformnine 12-11-2010 09:40 AM

SW: 180
CW: 178.4
GW: 169 or lower

:D LESS THAN 10lbs TO GO!!! :carrot: