3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   Adios to the 150s & 140s-2 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/214909-adios-150s-140s-2-a.html)

rainbowstripe 11-30-2010 06:27 PM

shasha I love Christmas too although I always think it's such a different holiday down here in New Zealand PURELY for the fact that we have Summer rather than Winter!

Downnnn to 154.3 pounds. 70kg exactly. So that's exactly half way to my goal!

LindsB 11-30-2010 08:02 PM

Rainbow- congrats! That's awesome!!!

LiannaKole 11-30-2010 09:02 PM

rainbowstripe: Yay! :yay: Congrats! I just hit my halfway point not too long ago, and it's pretty dang awesome!

Anyone else get cold way easier now? What do I do about it?!?! I mean, I love not being hot all the time, but how do I get warm? I've never had to actively try that before. I have blankets, a sweater, etc., but I feel like I need an electric blanket or something... Brrr!

brokengently 11-30-2010 09:36 PM

Hello, this is my first post here. I'm also trying to get out of the 150s (and hopefully soon, 140s)...

I joined this forum when I was 156 lbs... I finally got 150lbs today!!!

This has been the lightest I've been in 2.5 years! I am 5 lbs away from my first mini-goal (my lightest weight in the last 6.5 years). So happy!

The only downside is that I still look the same... and I wonder why!

I hope I can be friends with everyone here!

KenzideRhae 12-01-2010 01:26 AM

Welcome, brokengently! :) Good luck with reaching your mini-goal!

LindsB 12-01-2010 06:33 AM

:welcome: Brokengently!

brokengently 12-01-2010 07:19 AM

Thanks for the welcome, girls!!! :D

LiLLy19 12-01-2010 07:40 AM

Rainbowstripe - good going on the loss!! So awesome

Brokengently - welcome welcome :))

So ladies im on my TOM now and will be staying away from the scale for a few days. I am leaving to Vegas on Saturday though so I will weigh that morning just to see :))

Lose25 12-01-2010 12:40 PM

Hey everyone!! All of you congratulations on your weight loss and your all doing amazing. I guess its also time for me to get out of this forum as i have over extended my invitation. Just wanted to say thank you so much to all of the support. Have a great december!

Xox

rainbowstripe 12-01-2010 05:00 PM

brokengently Welcome!

LiLLy Thanks! Darn TOM - hope Vegas is fun!!

Lose25 I'm sure you're more than welcome to stay.

LindsB 12-01-2010 05:39 PM

Lilly- saw your pic! You are stunning! :)

I will be heading to the gym in an hour or so. I haven't been writing my calories this week. I need a break from it. So far I think I've been doing okay. We will see what happens.....I've been eating pretty much the exact same as when I was writing, it is just less stress. If the scale goes up .5 more though it is back to writing immediately. I just thought a little break might be helpful to keep me going.

LiLLy19 12-01-2010 06:55 PM

rainbowstripe - It'll be my first time there but I havent heard anyone say anything bad about it :)) hehe plus my sister is coming for the weekend, I havent seen any of my family since august!!!! So Im excited :))

LindsB - thank you :))) You're so sweet
You know I used to write down EVERYTHING that I ate and the amount of calories but I gave it up. I figured I can't go all my life writing it all down. But I have to admit that when I was writing it down, I was more accountable for what I ate and I was losing much faster than I am now. Have fun at the gym!

shasha12 12-01-2010 07:03 PM

rainbow!! congrats on your halfway point! soo exciting :) down from there sooooooooonnnnn

brokengently, welcome! you’ve done such a good job so far. glad to have ya in the thread! have u tried weight training? it helps change how ur body looks, regardless of what the scale says.

lilly, yay for vegas!! i haven’t been in forever... you’re gonna have a great time! i saw ur pic too, you’re gorgeous! and u have giant boobies :)

lose25, congrats on ur loss!! you’re more than welcome to stay, but i understand wanting to move on down ;)

linds, i’ve been doing the same thing this week! how funny. hope it works for us both! much less stressful this way!

LindsB 12-01-2010 09:12 PM

shasha- let me know how it works for you! I lose so flipping slowly as it is that i probably won't notice much of a difference really!

Lilly- can you send me some boobie dust? Mine are teeny!

LiLLy19 12-01-2010 10:06 PM

hahah you ladies just totally made my night!! I'm sitting here at the computer snickering =)~ I've been offering to share my uhhmmm assets since middle school!! Shoot if there was a way I would totally be donating some