3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   Adios to the 150s & 140s-2 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/214909-adios-150s-140s-2-a.html)

rainbowstripe 11-14-2010 04:27 PM

Oh gosh. Well I'm staying here because I feel like I got here rightfully and it's just water retention and the fact I haven't pooped that has put me back up to 160.9 pounds. I mean come on...the day before that I was at 158.7 pounds! Unhappy. I got right back on track properly yesterday and ended up the day at around 1188 calories, so it should kind of even things out - but I don't like the gain. I also don't like not pooping.

Sorry for the TMI!

LiannaKole 11-14-2010 05:59 PM

For the past three days I've been the same weight: 153.4, so I guess I believe it. That puts me just about 4lbs away from "technically normal" weight. The very tippy top of "normal," but still. :dizzy:

I'm not sure what to do once I hit that point. Obvious keep eating right, exercising, and losing, but I mean the mental aspect. I've been fat since age 12. I've never been a normal weight after that. It's mind boggling to me. Fat is one of my self-descriptors (sometimes negative, sometimes just a description). Weird. Ah well, maybe it won't feel different? :?:

I saw my mom today and we were cooking dinner for everyone in the kitchen (grilled salmon - yummy!). She took a look at me and affectionately said out of the blue, "You have no butt." Haha, yeah, I know. And it's only shrinking. I laughed and said it's her fault - she has a tiny butt too and I get it from her. No junk in the trunk, but I have boobs! 34D, too. Also from her. Lol

rainbowstripe: Yay! I'm glad you're staying! And water weight + not pooping does suck. Don't worry, the scale number will drop and other things will...er, sort themselves out.

rainbowstripe 11-14-2010 06:48 PM

LiannaKole How awesome for you! I'd love to have no butt haha. Also grilled salmon is one of my favourite meals...mmm now I'm craving it I might have to get my mum to possibly get it for when I go home later this week! I guess it will be a bit weird to reach a "normal" weight. I'm on the cusp of being no longer obese/into the overweight category. I've been there before, but like you, never have a been in the "normal" category. Let me know how it feels hehe.

LindsB 11-14-2010 08:22 PM

I have been doing really crappy. I'm not going to make my Thanksgiving goal, but I will continue to push towards it. :(

Lose25 11-14-2010 09:12 PM

Linds i know how you feel. I did so badly today ate chocolate bars alll freaking day. Its like iam stuck in a rut.

Rainbow you should definitley stay you'll be back under the 160's in no time.

Liannekole keep going youll see a chnage soon.

So i weighed myself at 138 today but binged on chocolate and hot chocolate all day. SO i think i screwed that up big time.

Lets try to have a great week everyone! I think we all need it.

rainbowstripe 11-14-2010 09:16 PM

Lose25 You did what I've been wanting to do all day (and still want to do) only I want to do it worse. I want chocolate and french fries. Oh man. You're doing so great though, I'm sure the 138 isn't just a fleeting number!

LindsB 11-15-2010 08:19 AM

149.2 this morning!!!!! PLEASE let this stick! If I could see 148 this week, I could def. see 147.anything for my Thanksgiving goal!

LiLLy19 11-15-2010 09:02 AM

LindsB eeeeee!! Thats so exciting!!! What a great number to see on a Monday morning :)))

Ladies there have been no changes, I doubt I'll be able to lose 2 pounds by thanksgiving, but at least 158 would be nice :)

Lose25 11-15-2010 09:21 AM

Rainbow its not worth it at allll!!! Just live through me for now lol and pretend you ate it. I feel discusting and i ate more then chocolate. I hope your right and it isnt a fleeting number. Thanks.

LindsB 11-15-2010 10:46 AM

Today will not help my diet at all. I am having a cheat lunch because we are having a Thanksgiving pitch in here at work. I really want to take part and eat some of my favorite foods. I will atleast eat reasonable portions. I will be in the gym hard all week to try to negate it! This will probably not be good for my being out of the 150's but I have found that if I deny myself of everything I will binge out of control for a few days out of frustration!

shasha12 11-15-2010 02:39 PM

hi all! back from my crazy fun weekend. did not stick to the healthy plan at all, but i had a **** of a time. we DID do a loooooot of walking, and i was in heels all weekend, which forces ur legs to work harder (right?) so hopefully that countered some of the cal intake...

even so, i know i’m holding onto water; we ate nothing but sodium filled restaurant foods all weekend. 151.4 this morning, so lots of water and exercise today and we’ll see where i land. hopefully i didn’t do too much damage.

BUT, one great thing about this weekend is that those back problems i’ve mentioned a few times didn’t flare up AT ALL!!! guess all that PT is working! :D yay!

rainbowstripe 11-15-2010 05:06 PM

Linds Yay 140's! Don't stress too much about the Thanksgiving foods! I'm sure you'll make wise portion choices and I know you'll exercise to make up for it hah!

Lose25 I have no chocolate anyway :( And if I wanted fries, I know they wouldn't be that good, since I'm at work and the only ones around here are from a pizza restaurant.

shasha Sounds like a fun weekend! I had a huge sodium related gain (2.2 pounds) from Friday and Saturday nights - I'm getting rid of it though!!

~So I'm back in here with you guys officially, JUST... 72.5kg this morning which is 159.8 pounds. Hope it sticks and that I get further down than I was last week!!

LindsB 11-15-2010 05:53 PM

Rainbow- thanks for the encouragement! Glad to hear that you are here to stay!!!

LiLLy19 11-15-2010 06:11 PM

Yay rainbowstripe, glad it came down quickly for you!! Must have been just water weight.

rainbowstripe 11-15-2010 06:13 PM

LiLLy If it weren't, I'd be worried. 2.2 pounds overnight would be a huge gain especially after a week of steady loss hehe.