Old 07-08-2010, 04:36 PM   #16  
Find Joy in the Journey

S/C/G: ?/128lbs/107lbs

Height: 4,10

I'd love to wear a tank to the gym with my yoga pants - eventually. And I'd love to wear a tank with those cute fitting running capris that wick sweat away. And to look curvy, in the right places, in those cute jewel colored fitted dresses. I carry a lot of my weight in the front of my belly so anything that clings to my tummy is not something I would buy anytime soon. Of course my main goal is the bikini. I love the comfort and security of a tankini, but I want to be comfortable in a bikini before I start having babies.
eyks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 04:59 PM   #17  
Lindsay

S/C/G: 220/210/150

Height: 5'7

I know! this is the one thing i am looking forward to the most, is looking good in clothes. i probably wont ever wear a bikini, but this I think I can do and rock that look!

or wear those short shorts. Im an apple-ish hourglass so i have big boobs and a bigger stomach but i have long legs and i want to show them off next summer!
Mickeypnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 05:22 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 212/see ticker/130

I would love to be able to wear shorts or skirts. It gets really hot here in Vegas and I hate it becaue I am always in pants. I decided that next summer will be different, I will wear cute little dresses and shorts. Now that I think about it I don't think I wore shorts since I was 7 or 8. sad
Hermy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 06:13 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 184/181/160

Height: 5'11"

Shorts are a biggy. I'm interested in skinny jeans but think I'm too curvy to pull that look off effectively even if I was to drop down another 10+ pounds.

Know something? I can't even do those short flat ballet type shoes that it seems that EVERYONE wears. When I try them I feel short and dumpy and like my body is gigantic. It might just be my own illusion considering i have absolutely no problem wearing flip flops. But I just can't do it. And at 5'11", there's not much reason for me to suddenly feel short and dumpy is there? I love my heels but I kind of envy someone who can wear a stylish shoe out at night and not have achy feet by the end.

Last edited by prepping; 07-08-2010 at 06:14 PM.
prepping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 09:05 PM   #20  
I luv my curves

S/C/G: 255/ticker/180

Height: 5'1 3/4

I havent wore shorts in a very long time either Id love to be able to look good in shorts!!!
Matilda08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 11:50 PM   #21  
Reducing

S/C/G: 161.4/143.0/130.0

Height: 5'3"

I would love to wear short skirts and dresses without the spanx underneath. I am super uncomfortable with my thighs, and my giant knees. I would also love a pair of trouser style jeans, but the wide legs combined with the big thighs make me look like a baby elephant.
Ms GenghisCohen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 05:16 AM   #22  
Hatchling

S/C/G: 318/301/150

Height: 5'10''

I recently bought some bermuda style shorts and they're okay on big girl thighs. My upper thighs and stomach are my 'worst' problems. I am comfortable with my body, but those would be the first I'd change, along with my wings. Hahaha. But yeah, shorts can be done and tanks look great on bigger girls, it's just a matter of buying clothes that fit the now.

Buuuut for the future. I'm definitely down with wearing mini skirts and clingy clothes without worrying about my gut. I definitely have my eye on a few cute bathing suits.
chaoserenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 08:16 AM   #23  
Losing the baby weight

S/C/G: 224/183/140

Height: 5"4

I'm wearing a tank top and tight jeans right now!

But I gotta put something over the tank top cus I'm heading to work soon
StephanieM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 10:31 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 235/193/160

Height: 68 inches

Daisy dukes. I really want to wear those, for some reason. Not even outside, just inside working so I can occasionally look in the mirror and see how much better my but looks. I hadn't thought about the bikini though, I would still feel weird wearing one, especially since I don't go near the beach. People would stare if I went to the grocery store in a bikini.
little larue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 05:09 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 227/Ticker/147

Height: 5'5"

I'm thinking farther ahead, but I can't wait to wear skinny jeans w/ cute boots! I am very pear shaped so all my weight is in my hips/butt/thighs. My thighs are huge compared to my calves and I'm hoping that when I've lost 20-30 lbs (by this winter hopefully), my legs will look more proportional, long and slender, instead of like two big hams on toothpicks, lol.

Last edited by fashinjunkie09; 07-09-2010 at 05:13 PM.
fashinjunkie09 is offline   Reply With Quote