Old 05-30-2010, 06:36 AM   #16  
~~Live And Let Live~~

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'7

i actually bought the tony little's gazelle back in like, december or january. just this past month i've got around to using it. i try to run everyday on it for at least a mile. im trying to beat my time each day. its actually not that expensive. i think i paid less than $100 for mine. shipping and all. and it folds up so it doesnt take up much space at all. i cut out soda and caffeine. my weakness is chocolate though so when i go grocery shopping, i dont completely cut out my favorites. thats just torture, ya know. so i buy the 100 calorie packs.
also, my biggest helper is my mp3 player. when im stressed, i turn it up and turn it on songs that remind me of my past, stupid boys, and it gets me so pumped up that i run harder and longer than i thought possible.
i know alot of people think going on a diet has to a major change instantly, but for me that doesnt work. i dont like change. i like everything to remain comfortable so its the little changes that are helping me. if i dont feel like running, ill watch my favorite show and just walk the whole time. dont even break a sweat. just making sure to do some kind of exercise everyday keeps me going.
oh, and green tea!! i love green tea! arizona green tea with honey and ginseng! i drink like 2 bottles a day! lol
TaintedDiamonds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 10:12 AM   #17  
Goodbye fat girl clothes!

S/C/G: 240/233/190

Height: 5'4"

Default Motivation-less

I've lost a little motivation for today. Not really sure why, but I usually do 10 miles in the morning, today I only did 6. I guess the little walk at home video I have is getting kind of boring. I'm kind of hearing her voice and its the same moves over and over. I know it's the same with any workout video and maybe I'll go finish the last 4 later today but as for this morning, I really just wasn't down with it. lol But I guess you could say I replaced those 4 miles with 50 situps (which I hate), 25 pushups and 5 scissor kicks as well as 50 butt lifts(lol not really sure what to call em), and 50 stability ball things (ball in between ankles, lift legs, ball gets switched and feet down, then ball gets switched back to feet) They hurt lol
Nickey25 is offline   Reply With Quote