Old 04-15-2010, 07:34 PM   #136  
Sammi

S/C/G: 243.5/201.5/149

Height: 5'5''

Why do apples make me more hungry after I eat them?

Weigh-in tomorrow morning...nervous as ****.
aliquot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 08:18 PM   #137  
Happiness is not a weight

Height: 5' 8"

Aliquot - Oh my gosh, that happens to me with apples and carrots! I'm glad someone else feels that way too - I thought it was just me, since all that fiber is supposed to fill you up.
smisen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 09:16 PM   #138  

S/C/G: 290/Ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

Mary-Creeptastic is my new word however right now I feel craptastic lol

Jess- I did some google searching....but thank you... I Just like that it only has .5 grams of fat... all the other ones have a lot for just one slice of bacon...

Sam-I feel the same way about appples... they make my tummy seriously growl outloud

I've done the stairmaster four days in a row...I'm sleepy and I'm curling up in bed....goodnight ladies
HaleyisLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 09:55 PM   #139  
Jess is losing it!

S/C/G: 189/159/129

Height: 5'3"

Mary - yay for nsv and yay for cute pictures and yay for 3fc and yay! lol

Thank you to everyone. i swam for an hour yesterday, but i decided to take the day off today out of pure laziness.... owell. I know i can do this, and i'm not trying to force myself too much. Losing weight slow is good for you.

vegas pics coming shortly to a 20's photo album near you.
jazzang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 10:00 PM   #140  
Mary

S/C/G: 225/190/125

Height: 5'2" Age: 22

Jazz - That's a lot of yay's in one sentence lol!
platformnine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 11:05 PM   #141  
Jess is losing it!

S/C/G: 189/159/129

Height: 5'3"

mary - i know. sorry about that. hahaha

jess - in vegas i stayed at tropicana (ghettoooo) and went out at aria and encore.. livin large!!!! good times.

pics are in 20s album
jazzang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 11:42 PM   #142  
Mary

Jazz - The pics are super cute, looks like you had a blast!!!

You know what sucks about procrastination? When you finally get around to doing the work it takes you soooo much less time than it took to procrastinate for it, AND it's way easier than you thought it would be anyway. And then you just wish you'd have done it earlier.

I finally got around to buying my Jergens today and I started it tonight. Here's to being slightly more tan in one week! Hopefully it works on my blinding ghostly bits LOL.

I'm off to bed, goodnight ladies!
Old 04-16-2010, 06:04 AM   #143  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

We got the apartment I wanted
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 06:22 AM   #144  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Icon ~ Congratulations!! That's great news

Platform ~ Ooh, I'm definitely interested in hearing how the Jergen's works. I am very blinding white as well...haha.

Jazz ~ Cute pictures!!!

My nephew is home and he is possibly the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! LOL It's so weird to see him running around and looking more like a little boy than a baby. The last time I saw him was last August for his first birthday, so he's definitely done a lot of growing up since then. My brother in law is in the Air Force, so we all went down to the local base last night to the BX and to do some grocery shopping and I got to be his entertainment. He's heavy though when you're trying to juggle 5 things at once without dropping anything and you can't find the others with the grocery cart

As of 2:02 this afternoon, we are on school vacation for a week. THANK GOD!!!! I have never needed a vacation more than I need this one! I am so freaking excited, it's not even funny!!!
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 08:07 AM   #145  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

Sam - Good question. I think for some people certain foods trigger hunger more often. Sounds weird I know, but you aren't the first person to have said that. I hear bananas do that for some people too.

Smisen - I meant to tell you this the other day and I started writing a response at work, but it got crazy busy and I think I deleted it. You are so pretty and your prof. pics are very cool. I'll have to try to remember to look you up on youtube.

Haley - that's a lot of stairmaster, lady!!!! I'm stealing your word too.

Jess - I wish I had a pool around here to go swim laps in! That would be FUN! I'm still demanding pics. Let me know when you put them up!

Mary - I feel your pain on the procrastination-itis. It happens to the best of us. I packed part of my stuff last night but was waiting on some clothes to dry. I was soooo sleepy and decided to go to bed early and just wake up super early.... I woke up at 5:30 this morning vs. my normal 6-6:15. Um yeah.... it took me NO time to finish packing. I was like "you dummy, you should've done this last night!" but it was good that I got up early anyway.

Icon - HOORAY! Are you officially moving in with your boyfriend?

Chele
- ENJOY your well deserved break!!!!!! I know how crazy it gets right before break and how everyone is snapping at each other. Sometimes I expect a WWF fight to break out. LOL

----------------------
Today is THE day. Uhhh I'm pretty sure I still have dinosaurs and butterflies running around in my tummy. Maybe the dinos are chasing butterflies? Maybe butterflies are chasing dinos? I haven't decided yet.

I *think* eating should be pretty OP because Mike is really into organic eating and I know he scoped a few places out... so I guess we'll see. I promise to be on my best behavior.

Also he said something about us possibly taking a hike/nature walk so there will be exercise.

And for the record - there will be no boom boom in the champagne room this weekend!!!!! LOL

I hope you all have a FANTASTIC Friday.
Feral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 08:09 AM   #146  
Workin' on it...

S/C/G: 185/ticker/135

IT'S FRIDAY!!!!! We survived another work week! haha The 166.4 stands, so I'm going with it! 19 lbs down since Jan 1. Not quite where I wanted to be, but I'm really pleased to have maintained my losses. I've tried this so many times and ridden a roller coaster...glad to have finally stepped off.

I put on one of my size 12 jeans this morning. They fit, but loosely! One of my low points was the hubby coming into the bedroom to me laying down to button my jeans...not cool. lol Glad that phase of life is over! Now, I've got to keep going.

I planned to workout last night, but instead, I ended up loading an entire TON (literally 2,000 lbs) of pelleted Nitrogen fertilizer for our hay into the gator for the hubby to spread. I feel like Popeye!

Mary, I'm starting my Jergens up this weekend, too. With nicer weather and short sleeve, I'm afriad to blind people with my paleness! haha

Busy weekend ahead. I volunteer as a Colonial Interpreter at the National Colonial Farm in Accokeek. I've always been drawn to the period (since I learned to read basically), so I'm thinking it's some sort of past life recognition thing. Anyhow, if anyone is in the area, stop on by.

It's a living history museum, but we also have to be in first person. You should hear some of the strange *** questions I get. People actually think that I live there...year round. We're not allowed to break character, so it's fun to confuse the heck out of them. Now really, do you think that I would willingly choose to live in an unheated home (complete w/ broken windows b/c the glass was so expensive we couldn't afford to replace it quickly) in December? Dumbasses. haha No, instead I willingly choose to be here in the frigid *** cold, for free, to create this experience for you. Maybe it's me who's dumb? lol

Anyways, tons of animals and great artifacts. If anyone has kids, they love it.

Last edited by MisplacedMyHailo; 04-16-2010 at 08:11 AM.
MisplacedMyHailo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 08:31 AM   #147  

S/C/G: 285/195/175

Feral - HAVE AN AWESOME WEEKEND!!!
Gotta jet to work, just had to make sure I said that!

TGIF LADIES!!!
JennyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 08:41 AM   #148  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Misplaced - that sounds so cool!

Jazz - Love the pictures

Feral - HAVE FUN

Cute work boy (who I have since found out is engaged, stupid FB relationship status not being updated) said he's probably going to start a swim club this summer. There's a pool about 2 feet from our building, and I think I might do that. He apparently went every day at lunch last year - you swim for 45 minutes, then go back to work. I think I might take part. I used to love swimming, and I get out of work and get a tan

Yay Friday and massage day I was up to 173.4 today, which is fine, because I think I was overly dehydrated on Thursday morning. Plus I had a few too many peanut M&Ms yesterday. No bit deal I'm going to get my massage today then "relax" aka watch hockey I meant to get up and work out this morning, but my shins really hurt so I said nope, /sleep.
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 09:32 AM   #149  
Its Alana Time

S/C/G: 217/ticker/150

Height: 5'4.5''

Feral - yay have a great time. Richmond is awesome, but I am a bit partial hehe. What area are you all going to be in? I promise not to stalk you two
starmac13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 09:47 AM   #150  
Mary

Icon - HOORAY!!

Chele - It depends on the person and I think how much pigment you have in your skin. They have one for fair-medium skin tones (me) and then another for medium-dark skin tones. I think it works pretty good, you get like a natural glow going on after daily use for a week. Supposedly you're supposed to keep it up every day, but I usually forget sometimes. I think it smells better than sunless tanner and it doesn't make me look orange, so it's worth it for me lol! Enjoy your vacation!!!!

Feral - Dinosaurs? You are the cutest Have fun!!! I hope you come back with lots of stories for us

Misplaced - I'm pretty sure loading a ton of that fertilizer can count as a workout! I joke about my blinding bits with my boyfriend lol, like lifting up my shirt for a sliver of skin and he'll fall over backwards off his chair because it's sooooo white. But he's pale, too. It goes both ways hahaha. That's so cool! I LOVE living history museums. I have a serious thing for several periods of history hahaha, I'm such a dork about it! Congrats on the loss sticking!

Stella - Oooh that sounds cool! Except I would burn instead of tan hahaha. But that's an awesome break in your work day! Enjoy your massage!

------------------------

Yesssss, water weight from yesterday is GONE. I wanted to wash my car today, but it's supposed to thunderstorm at some point. It's sunny right now, though, so I think I'll take the dog for a walk before it starts raining. And then I shall return home for a kick butt kickboxing workout!

Yay, Friday I'm in a super good mood right now.