Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2010, 02:22 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 263/171.0/132

Height: 5'6

So is Mr. Vampire gay?

And if you guys like Joel, watch the show Community! It's so good. Strongly backed. Hulu or other streams via intrawebz.

Scale this morning was great. I'm almost back to Onederland and I found out there's a 5k challenge in San Diego sometime in July. Going to train for that. Sounds silly to say I'm training for a 5k but that's a long run!

Feral - Swap addresses every month I think would be a good idea. If I get all of them, I probably will just forget and unintentionally flake.

Stella - YAY on being 170s!

In boy news, a boy told me he liked me yesterday but wants to take it slow. Score.
Old 02-15-2010, 02:25 PM   #32  
Sammi

S/C/G: 243.5/201.5/149

Height: 5'5''

Jess - Awesome! Congrats on the boy! Do you like him tooo~? Also, I LOVE Community!!!
Old 02-15-2010, 02:35 PM   #33  

Ali - I got so addicted to Community I finished catching up to all the episodes in like 3 days. Then I got hooked on Chuck, Better Off Ted and now Big Bang Theory, and there's always How I Met Your Mother. Yay The boy is really cool, and it's weird. The other boy was a DBag but when one door closes another opens. I was *****ing to new boy about old boy and I guess he was dropping hints that I never picked up on so he had to come flat out to say it. But he wants to take things slow since he's back east and I'm out west for now until July. But he might come visit soon. We'll see.
Old 02-15-2010, 03:01 PM   #34  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

Since you guys were talking about BMIs... I have 11 lbs to go until I am no longer "obese." Kind of weird to think about, but HEY.... whatever.

So far today I've had 2 cups of coffee, yogurt w/ granola and a chef salad. My mom is making [dry rub] ribs for dinner tonight so I'll have that and make sure to add some veggies in.

Haven't had ENOUGH water today but I have had more than usual for me so that's good.

That's about it... I'll check in with you guys later tonight.
Old 02-15-2010, 03:11 PM   #35  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

I hate the BMI measurement - I have to be at 175 to no longer be considered obese, yet if I go by body fat % (which was 32.5 this morning, darn it) I'm borderline overweight/acceptable.
Old 02-15-2010, 03:17 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 290/Ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

I have a long way to go before I'm no longer obese... I make jokes about it all the time... like I've lost 70 pounds and I'm still obese

Feral- Baby Jesus makes me laugh too

Jess-Yay for the boy likeage... and According to Stella Vampire boy isnt gay... but British guys are squimish around vaginas and they dont do oral... I havent confirmed this... lol
Old 02-15-2010, 03:18 PM   #37  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Stella- Sneaky McSneak! I like it! I'm going to be saying that all day. Congrats on the 179.6 too! very excite! I do that with wikipedia too xD I figure its not a bad way to figure out a broad overview of the topic and what the key areas are. Of course, I never cite wiki, I just go to their sources and cite them

Taylor- not at goal yet! I was down to 65.1kg on friday but screwed up a little over the weekend so im on 65.4 now xD

Hairless animals are weird. Lol my dad went to get a bin with a heavy lid to keep the rats out of our rubbish and the assistant was like "you should get a cat!" He was like "U_U we have a cat...she only catches butterflies and cicadas" xD I think she'd be scared if she found a rat. God, the other day I left the house around 10:40am to meet a friend and she had already caught 4 cicadas and a butterfly.

I had a really good work out and then someone at the gym car park honked their horn at me while i was using my ticket to drive out of the carpark. RAGE. So I drove reeeeeeeeeeally slowly after that. Mother flippers. Dont they know I am a student on the edge! Just dont push your luck...

Last edited by Iconised Ghost; 02-15-2010 at 03:22 PM.
Old 02-15-2010, 03:23 PM   #38  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

I'm just repeating a conversation I had at a bar with a British guy, that's all.

Thanks, Icon

Alright, why the EFF is it snowing again?
Old 02-15-2010, 03:24 PM   #39  

Haley - Not true. I can confirm out of personal experience since I've hooked up with an English dude from Manchester. They think our word "coochie" is funny though.

Anywho, Vampire guy digging dogs more than vagina is just weird. He can go do his dog then.

Stella - Go with the body fat %! The scale doesn't take into account lean muscle mass so body fat is actually more accurate. There's plenty of athletes who would be considered overweight according to simply the scale but they have very little fat.
Old 02-15-2010, 03:24 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 220/ticker!/155

Height: 5'9"

UGGGGHHHHHHH!! I can feel myself slipping!! I haven't really been active on here in a week and it's really affecting me. I need to be here more often and get the support/give the support that all you ladies provide/need. My food tracking is really what's going. I'm finding myself saying "well that [xxxx] won't matter" -- but saying it several times a day.

I'm needing some major support, ladies
Old 02-15-2010, 03:27 PM   #41  
I will do this.

Well I am -3/4 of a pound in 5 days..

Not disappointed totally...still good...but I know that I can stop doing some little things..

Like eating off my fiance's plate

Getting 3 squares of dark chocolate instead of 2..

Little "bites" here and there

I am so sick of the 200's I made a tread for those of who really wanna buckle down and get out of the 200's!

WOW my workout was sooo hard today.I run up hill at 5.0(hill) and 4.7(speed) for 5 minutes and thought I might die....I did 30 minutes of cadio....1 hour with trainer and then took my dog for an hour walk...

I am getting into the bike, though....I kinda like it.

I have an hour of hard cardio planned for tomorrow...including more up hill running and bike.

Hope ya'll are having a good day!

Last edited by Taylor86; 02-15-2010 at 03:29 PM.
Old 02-15-2010, 03:27 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 290/Ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

Jess- the word Coochie is funny lol

ugh Stella you made me look outside and now I see snow falling from the stupid sky... Baby Jesus did not answer my prayers...as long as this snow doesnt hinder my gym time its cool

Taylor- I'm right there with you... I cannot wait to be under 200 pounds... we can do this

Arts- We're all here for you

If I watch anymore spongebob I'm going to die...

Vampire boy should say you would like to be surrounded by more vagina

Last edited by HaleyisLove; 02-15-2010 at 03:29 PM. Reason: bc I suck at spelling
Old 02-15-2010, 03:31 PM   #43  
I will do this.

Haley --- Join the thread of you want!!
Old 02-15-2010, 03:35 PM   #44  

Height: 5'11

Hey ladies! Man have I missed a ton you guys. I am finally able to devote my time back to myself for a change. I just got home from Chicago last week and already had a ton of stuff to do for Valentines. Working for a mother who is a florist kinda ruins the holiday. I spent all week wiring up 400+ roses. Fun I know.

Today is the first day I have actually had time to myself to relax and focus back on my weight loss. I know I have been MIA for the last month but I'm back and ready to start kicking myself back into gear. I have basically been maintaining my weight loss but I want to kick it up and start loosing again.

I had the most amazing time in Chicago. I could write you all a story of my great adventures, but instead I will post up some of my pics a little later. Its incredibly hard to be back home again after spending almost 2 months with my best friend. He means everything to me and being home just makes me feel so empty. Im having a hard time being home and alone without him next to me.

Im glad to be back. I have missed all you ladies and my daily dose of 3fc. I feel like im so far behind. AHHHHH I have missed so much. Whats the whole card thing?
Old 02-15-2010, 04:03 PM   #45  
Not so starving student

S/C/G: 152.3/ticker/130

Height: 5'4"

Hello! I too am a board stalker/creeper. I'm on almost every day, but rarely post. I feel sorry for all of you who live in the snow! In orange county, CA right now it's warm and sunny. Like, in the 70's warm. I'm in shorts right now.

I rejoined weight watchers last week. I'm a lifetime member from like 6 years ago, but havne't been in a few years. It really bugged to have to pay $12 for them to tell me I gained 20lbs. I usually go weigh-in Mondays, but since it's a holiday I can't go. Probably for the best. Stupid candy. I MUST stay away from stores today. I am a total sucker for anything on sale and I just know there'll be lots of valentine's day candy on clearance...
Closed Thread