Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2010, 09:10 AM   #31  
Mary

S/C/G: 225/190/125

Height: 5'2" Age: 22

Feral - Oh honey I'm so sorry! That is always so hard to go through.

Haley - Aw I'm sorry things won't work out. I've found that sometimes it takes deciding to embrace being single and telling yourself that you are done with boys in order to find someone you wouldn't have found if you were looking. Personally, after my ex and my John situation, I'm quite done with boys for a while - I need to focus on me. You said your birthday is coming up - time to focus on you!

Jess - Has the rain stopped yet?

I'm back from my trip, which was awesome! Unfortunately I have NO idea where my weight is at right now because the battery in my scale died (will need to find a much better one because I only got that one on Christmas) annnd I never trust my basement scale much (which has me at 168 right now???) and my mom's digital has had me stuck in the lower 170s all month, which is just absurd. The good news is my trip caused another loss of a half of an inch on my waistline, so now it's not being so stubborn anymore!

I have one lift ticket pass left so John and I are hoping to take a day trip one last time before the season is over (which, considering the weather, could be very very soon).

It sounds crazy, but all that John and I have been through in the last month has actually brought us much closer. There is some definite groundwork set for the possibility of a future relationship. We both want that, just not right now.

I probably won't be around much this week - I have lots of classwork as usual, which I usually try to get done on Tuesdays since I don't see my friends. Then for the rest of the week I'll be hanging around with friends. We have a hike planned on Friday that I'm really excited about
Old 01-26-2010, 10:06 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 290/Ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

Mary- I've been focusing on me how do you think I lost almost 70 pounds.. I like even numbers so I round haha but seriously I get sad then get over it... I do not have time to waste on turds

Stella- I would go to the bachelor party as well... and I could possibly tolerate strippers haha... you will kick those 4 pounds and more in the butt because you're amazing

Ali- that totally sucks... maybe next time try to go when there are more people around and if it happens again make sure to say something to someone... there was a thread around here awhile ago about a guy who was stalking a girl at her apartment complex gym

Pit- have fun on your "weekend"... I get jealous everytime I read your name because I want a pit bull soooo bad

Chele- that totally sucks about losing power... when we were little and the power would go out my family would play sharades... makes me laugh everytime because my younger sister was always soo hilarious

Well ladies I hurt my shoulder shopping... dunno how that is possible but its killing me... not that I do anything at the gym that involves my shoulder anyways today is day 10 in a row at the gym... wow have I gone crazy?

Also I'm gonna do a Mary Photoshoot tonight with my two possible outfits for my birthday outing and will need all of my fabulous ladies opinions
Old 01-26-2010, 10:12 AM   #33  
There Is No Wagon

S/C/G: 33.3%/21.8%/19%

Height: 5'5"

Stella- Ditto to what Haley said--you'll kick those water weight pounds and then some in no time.

Mary- We had the warm weather up here too yesterday and it ruined a lot of the skiing, so definitely get it in while you can-- I can't believe it's already hiking season down there again; I was just thinking about all the hikes I want to do this summer.

Haley- Can't wait for the pics!
Old 01-26-2010, 10:54 AM   #34  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Thank you ladies

I forgot to say - I'm going hiking Sunday. Time to train for that 100K. My hiker buddies are like "oh, but its going to be cold." We're going to be walking 62.1 miles starting at 3 am. Cold is the LEAST of our worries
Old 01-26-2010, 12:48 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 235/192.6/150

Height: 5'5"

So my alarm didn't go off this morning and I slept through my first test of the semester. I love waking up and the first thing I do is yell profanities. I forgot to weigh myself this morning too because I was too busy running around my apartment dressing myself.
Old 01-26-2010, 01:43 PM   #36  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

Hey Ladies --

Will do personals tomorrow probably, but wanted to check in. Didn't go to work today mostly because I didn't to.... and mostly because I HAVE NOT FREAKING STUDIED FOR MY ANATOMY TEST *freaks out*

So yeah, pretty sure I'm gonna BOMB the eff out of my first test AND my first mini lab practical, but I have 6 more tests and a bunch of other mini labs so whatever. *shrugs*

I'm doing okay though. No more crying. Baby kitty seems a little confused, but he's getting a lot of attention. LOL

Have a good day ladies!!! Check in later.
Old 01-26-2010, 02:11 PM   #37  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

The plus to my day is that I'm having an "I feel light" day... I stepped on the scale for ****s and giggles WITH clothes. And I'm at 200... so I would think that would mean I'm def under 199. Jeans, shoes, shirt and undies have to weigh more than 2 lbs I would think
Old 01-26-2010, 03:00 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 164.3/see ticker/118

Height: 5'3"

I'm being lazy. I really should be working on school work (reading, doing my lab etc.) but I'm sitting here on my 3 hour break surfing the web and doing absolutely nothing productive. Because of this, I doubt I'm going to be going to yoga tonight. *Sigh* Why do I do such stupid things?
Old 01-26-2010, 04:15 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 220/ticker!/155

Height: 5'9"

I FINALLY HAVE A LOSS!!!

Man! That took long enough!! I weighed before spinning today and I'm down 1.5 lbs! That made me REALLY happy. And since I weighed right before I went to the class I felt like I worked extra hard because I knew things were finally paying off.

Hopefully that little BUDGE doesn't mean it'll be a long time before the next loss.... I hope that was just sort of moving the boulder that was blocking things from happening, if that makes sense. Like, I hope that my body is like "Oh!! We're LOSING weight. I get it!!"

I suppose we'll see...
Old 01-26-2010, 05:33 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 290/Ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

so I embarked on new territory today...the stairmaster...and let me tell you...I thought I was going to die...but I didnt... and I'm exciting to try it again tomorrow and increase my time on it
Old 01-26-2010, 05:36 PM   #41  
Brighter than the moon!

Yay Arts!!!

Feral that is also awesome

Shan, I'm with you.

I'm at school, and I "should" be doing work work, or at least reading for my class, instead I'm playing on facebook and gchat. I got my books and I also bought a snazzy purple duffel bag. My plan is to work out at school on Tuesdays/Wednesdays - but I needed a bag big enough to hold my clothes/towel for shower/etc. Well, now there are no excuses because I HAVE IT.

I may even look into some personal training sessions. In undergrad they were cheap, maybe I could do one a week, or something to kick my a$$ in gear. I shall think on this.
Old 01-26-2010, 05:39 PM   #42  
Brighter than the moon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaleyisLove View Post
so I embarked on new territory today...the stairmaster...and let me tell you...I thought I was going to die...but I didnt... and I'm exciting to try it again tomorrow and increase my time on it
You are a brave and courageous woman. High five
Old 01-26-2010, 05:45 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 224/?/145

Height: 5'3" Fun Sized!

Default Hello!

Hi ladies!

I'm brand spanking new to this site, so I figured I'd jump in feet first!
I started my diet/exercise plan about 2.5 weeks ago, and am down 6lbs.
I've never posted in forums, so I have no idea if I'm doing it wrong, but, I'll learn!
Can anyone tell me why my picture isn't showing up under my name?
<------ Told ya I'm a newb!
So, I've been reading through a lot of the threads, and I have to say that you guys are a HUGE inspiration to me. I started out crazy motivated, and then it starts to falter a little... So I googled "weight loss community" and found this site... I'm so pumped to get to know you all! I'll quit rambling now, but just wanted to say hi! =]
Old 01-26-2010, 06:02 PM   #44  
Brighter than the moon!

Welcome I see your picture just fine!!

This is an awesome place for motivation and support

And we all ramble, so don't you worry
Old 01-26-2010, 06:03 PM   #45  
Hot Mama

S/C/G: 201/192/130

Height: 5'4 1/2"

psst i broke out of the 200s today only by hte simple fact i havent eaten much due to having a sick little man that wanted cuddles today. i'm starving but dang it i saw 199.8 on my scale.
i'm hoping to get a Wii on next monday and a couple of games to keep myself active at home combined with sewing and knitting i should never have time to eat again lol
Closed Thread