Old 12-21-2009, 11:12 AM   #1  
19Deltawifey

Default Landrollers (inline skates) anyone?

Well Ive been looking into getting some Landrollers so that me and my pup can get a better workout. the Landrollers are weird looking skates, if you watch the dog whisperer then Im sure you seen him wearing this skates. Does anyone else skate or is considering skating? Also Im really excited about getting these in a couple of weeks because you dont have to worry about rocks and cracks these allow you to enjoy the scenery instead of looking down for whats on the road ahead. Let me know your thoughts
Attached Images
File Type: jpg land.jpg (38.6 KB, 26 views)

Last edited by 19Deltawifey; 12-21-2009 at 11:15 AM. Reason: thumbnail pic
Old 12-21-2009, 12:55 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 155/*see ticker*/115

Height: 5'2

They look cool, but I have no coordination so anything that involves balance is kinda hazardous for me ha :P
iwannalose92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 01:31 PM   #3  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

I just tripped looking at that picture.
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 05:40 PM   #4  
Spartan Kitty

S/C/G: 270/*ticker*/160?

Height: 5'4"

I really like to rollerskate, never been much for inline skating though, it was always pretty tough on my ankles. I'm curious, what makes these skates safer than regular inline skates?
Latchkey Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 05:42 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 230/227.6/150

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellarosa27 View Post
I just tripped looking at that picture.
cabinwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 06:00 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 249/175/149

Height: 5'8"

Oohh those look cool/scary! I'm terrible with stuff like that.. skating, riding bikes, skiing, etc.. I'm just a big scaredy cat!! But they look fun!! are there only 2 wheels on each skate? I wonder how hard they are to balance in?
kuhrisuh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 09:24 PM   #7  
19Deltawifey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latchkey Princess View Post
I really like to rollerskate, never been much for inline skating though, it was always pretty tough on my ankles. I'm curious, what makes these skates safer than regular inline skates?
From what I read there more safe then regular inline skates, they offer more support for your ankles and they wont come to a sudden stop if you run over a rock. Supposedly you can use these on unpaved trails and you don't have to worry about cracks and stuff on the sidewalk or road. Also these aren't as loud as inline skates. I plan on buying them on New Years and testing them out. there are a lot of youtube videos with these skates. I can't wait to get them
Old 12-21-2009, 09:26 PM   #8  
19Deltawifey

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuhrisuh View Post
Oohh those look cool/scary! I'm terrible with stuff like that.. skating, riding bikes, skiing, etc.. I'm just a big scaredy cat!! But they look fun!! are there only 2 wheels on each skate? I wonder how hard they are to balance in?
From what I read there very easy to balance on, I will make sure to update you ladies on the landroller skates when I get them.
Old 12-22-2009, 01:34 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 249/175/149

Height: 5'8"

cant wait!
kuhrisuh is offline   Reply With Quote