Old 12-12-2009, 08:09 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 220/ticker!/155

Height: 5'9"

Unhappy Back With my tail between my (chubby) legs

Hello all -

I was a frequent poster on here about 2 years ago, and lost about 25 pounds from my HW. I was doing great, and then I thought I didn't need the support anymore.

Well, long story short, I'm back, and back up to 216 (gah!) and feeling horrible about myself. I was down to a small size 12 before, and now I'm back up to bordering on a 16. I'm beyond disappointed that ive gotten back upthis far, and I need to get back on track.

I can't wait to reconnect with those of you still here from my former 3FC days, and to meet everyone who's joined since I left.

I'm going to need some MAJOR support in these first stages, but this HAS to be my time!!!
artsnsmarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 08:16 PM   #2  
Let's do this!

S/C/G: 210/149/140

Height: 5'6.5

Of course! How the heck are ya!?!

Glad you're back and you will be back in that 12 in no time! Just don't go wandering off again, ok?
junebug41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 08:17 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 195/see ticker/125

Height: 4'11

wecome back! and congrats on deciding to come back! we are all here for you!
freeqeegrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 08:28 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 264.5/177/165

Height: 5"5

Welcome back!!!
I know EXACTLY how you feel, I was on here 2 years ago lost 40lbs and came back a few months ago after falling off the wagon, putting on all the weight I lost and more.
You can do this, when you put your mind to it & the fact that you came back to 3fc shows me that you're ready! Get past your mistakes and just commit yourself to your goal. Believe me, you're going to be just fine.. Of course there will be days that u wish would just end. But that's what we are here for, to give you that support you crave!!
Good luck with everything, I'll be seein you around
xxx
SoulSurvivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 08:42 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 204/*ticker*/140

Height: 5'9

Welcome back I too have gained lost then gained back. It stinks knowing that you have to do it all over again but at least you know you can because you have doe it before . I am glad you are back, you will be back in a 12 in no time.
CollegeGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 01:02 AM   #6  

Thank you such much to everyone. I don't know why I ever left here -- the support is fantastic!!

Hopefully, I'll be smaller than a 12! My biggest hope is to be a 6. I have really large hips (as in bones...not just from the weight gain, haha!) so I pretty much think I'll never be smaller than that simply because of bone structure, but we'll see!!

Collegegirl -- We're the same height!! And have almost the same goal!! Ahhhhhh you're doing so well!! And you're so close!! I'm in school, too....the stress of which is partially to blame for all this business, I'm sure!! Not to mention I go to a kind of ritzy school where all the girls are teeeeeeeeeeny and super rich -- neither of which I am, haha!!
Old 12-13-2009, 01:16 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 248.8/232.2/135

Height: 5'8"

Welcome back! Coming back was the best thing you could do for yourself!

I wish you the best on your weight loss journey.

Cheers,

J
LotusMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 01:42 PM   #8  
19Deltawifey

WELCOME BACK!!!!!

Im new here sorta I lurked on here for a long time before posting and now I have decided to become more active and kick my butt into shape. I been at this weight loss thing for years but Im really excited about this time I feel like Im gonna succeed this time. Im just staying positive and telling myself this weight will not be gone over night and that it will probably take a year for me to lose this weight but in the end it will be worth it. Good Luck
Old 12-13-2009, 02:19 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 249/175/149

Height: 5'8"

Welcome back & good luck with all of your goals! You can & WILL succeed if you put your mind to it!!
kuhrisuh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 04:41 PM   #10  
Happy in LA!

S/C/G: 244/224/170

Height: 5'7

Glad to have you back arts!!! I too have just reconnected with the 3FC ladies, arent they awesome!!

Anyhoo, lets you and me lose 1 pound this week. What do you say?!
calisa86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 05:03 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 206/ticker/150

Height: 5'4

Welcome back!! Best of luck to you!!
Amba Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 07:27 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 230/227.6/150

Height: 5'7"

Welcome back! Good luck on your goals! We are all here for you!
cabinwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 08:02 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 204/*ticker*/140

Height: 5'9

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsnsmarts View Post
Collegegirl -- We're the same height!! And have almost the same goal!! Ahhhhhh you're doing so well!! And you're so close!! I'm in school, too....the stress of which is partially to blame for all this business, I'm sure!! Not to mention I go to a kind of ritzy school where all the girls are teeeeeeeeeeny and super rich -- neither of which I am, haha!!
Thank you!! I am close but it seems so far... I can totally relate with the school stress being a major contributor to poor eating habits!! Its finals week here and our cook already stared making "study snacks" (consisting of chocolate covered pretzels, puppy chow, bagel bites, and christmas cookies) Ugh... I must find another place to study lol. I too can relate with the teeny girls, I am easily the largest in my sorority, its so hard living with these teeny tiny girls and watching them eat what they eat! I feel like if I ate half the crap some of these girls eat I would be back to the starting line in no time! It is so good to meet you again we seem to have a lot in common

Last edited by CollegeGirl; 12-13-2009 at 10:05 PM.
CollegeGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 09:31 PM   #14  
Lindsay

S/C/G: 220/210/150

Height: 5'7

welcome back hun!

all I can say is that you just have to dust yourself off and get back onto that wagon. No use crying over spilt milk, as they say.

and as always we're ALL here for your support!
Mickeypnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 09:58 PM   #15  

calisa -- LETS DO IT!

Thank you so much to everyone...it really feels SO good to have the support :-)